business [Theme] Page 4

sit, this means that they should soberly assess themselves and understand that for them working for someone is actually the most suitable option. Then the question arises - for whom and how do you want to work. Who, what leader, whose ideas do you want to serve? And it is not necessary to flatten everything like a monkey to Putin and Obama. Musk or Jobs are the same leaders with their own ideas, here the leader means anyone for whom it is pleasant for you to work, for whom you are ready to act.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Vaccine from Idiocracy"
№ 412609   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 02:21
- The connection is direct: the state offers me to pay ninety-five percent of taxes on my profits. In order to remain an honest person, I must, at the same time, take off my last panties, excuse me, but I'm sorry. This is a gift to my mistress, sorry again. Therefore, I withdraw practically all my capital somewhere, to Cyprus, offshore, where I pay only four percent; and I leave a small part here, in Russia, and honestly pay taxes from it. Now the inspection comes to me, asks: "Is your office?" Not mine. The grandfather is registered. He, I have - a war veteran. And the dacha on the ruble? Uncle is Afghan. And the Mercedes? Dear brother. He's a Hero of the Soviet Union. And I am naked and clean, there is nothing. There is nothing. Just like you have on me. Here are our chosen ones, who are all, as one, businessmen, so poor. That is why it is so easy to find compromising evidence on them! And if it was possible to keep all the money here, my income would become open and I would be not only officially rich, but also crystal honest. It is difficult to find compromising evidence on an honest person. I have no money offshore, period. Everything! All here! Everything in Russia! Everything works for the good of me and the country, in my opinion.
№ 412195   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:57
Leaders need their followers to always be dissatisfied with something - their entire business rests on this. If everything around is fine and wonderful, no one will follow you into the bright future.
№ 411469   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 12:27
Not understanding the logic of my mentor, I asked the main question of any sane person:
- Why?
I have had a special relationship with this issue since the first time I visited the timeless. I generally believed that it should be the cornerstone of the life of every sentient being. A timely question would deprive the world of most of the problems, for "why" they are needed, and would save many individuals from rash actions. And yet, if you force all beings to honestly and reasonably answer this question, then how easy it was to sort assholes from normal frames.
"- Let's get a dog!
- Why?
- She's going to be on the lawn, and I'm going to have joy in life about someone falling into it.
- Okay, the argument!
"I'm going to run for governor!
- Why?
- Because I dream of starting a small family business on kickbacks and bribes!
-" Great goal in life!"
"- Let's go swell in the evening?
- Why?
- Just to swell!
- Good reason!"
If we consider that all beings are accustomed to seeing themselves terribly positive, then such thoughts would not even come to their mind. Well, I'm not like that! It is a pity that in reality, the creatures will come up with other arguments to justify themselves, which do not detract from their dignity.
"A dog is a member of the family. She will brighten up my loneliness."
"Since childhood, I dreamed of serving for the benefit of the people!"
"I'm bubbling because I want to forget about my problems: a mortgage, a fucking job and a tired wife ... You know what I'm telling you."
The ability to ask oneself this question and answer honestly distinguished a sane person from empty balabols.
№ 410886   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 03:03
In business, it's important to be polite to everyone.
№ 410132   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2020 / 17:24
Starting from scratch is always difficult.
№ 409598   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 22:24
Will liberalization lead to the emergence of complex industrial production in Russia? No. The openness of borders and the lack of state regulation will only aggravate the outflow of capital from the Russian Federation and the dominance of transnational corporations. After all, most of the capital from Russia is not exported by the state, as well as most violations and crimes are committed by private business.
№ 408437   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 16:48
Business is business. And nothing more.
Quote Explanation: I think it's clear.
№ 406666   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 10:57
- Sometimes business partners quarrel. It happens.
Quote Explanation: During the chase from the people of Morello
№ 406434   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2020 / 15:57
Any women's business starts with the fact that: "Valera, buy sneakers there. Valera, take them out there. Valera, pay this bill!" Yes, one woman will then get WildBerries. Everyone else just Valera, who will lie at home and think: Tomorrow you will have to go there, then take it there. In the evening, if there is time, then I will hang myself."
Release Date: 31.08.2020
№ 405224   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2020 / 15:12
Business is like that. There is no point in asking why he bought it or sold it.
№ 404672   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:27
If management is elected, then it must be trusted. And if you manage it yourself all the time, well, life passes. There are many interesting things, in addition to business, in life: sports, art, for example.
№ 404504   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 21:45
Of course, the coronavirus pandemic affects business, as, unfortunately, the entire global economy. Entrepreneurs have not only assets but also liabilities. For them, both the virus itself and the information wave that shatters the markets are dangerous. The most important thing now is that for the sake of people's health and happiness, the leaders of the states of the world show will and unite in the face of global danger, regardless of geopolitical contradictions.
№ 404503   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 21:42
My basic rule in business is never to engage in political games, but never to do anything without understanding and support of the state apparatus and, above all, the government and the leadership of the state in which we do this business.
№ 404499   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 21:30