the state [Theme] Page 5

To them I send my farewell greetings.
Quote Explanation: March 1940
№ 436549   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 08:24
The state is the curse of the individual.
№ 434322   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 12:36
The state and its agents are the biggest and most widespread criminals, in comparison with which those who are called criminals are innocent lambs.
№ 434319   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 12:27
If I scold my state and my leaders, this does not mean at all that I am ready to sell my people!
Quote Explanation: 1st series.
If I scold my state and my leaders, this does not mean at...
№ 434207   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2022 / 19:24
The state ship is the only one that leaks at the very top.
№ 432720   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2021 / 16:51
The most pressing need is not for the state to teach, but for it to enable education. All monopolies are abhorrent, but the monopoly on education is the worst.
№ 431731   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 20:54
Everyone wants to live at the expense of the state. They forget that the state lives at the expense of everyone.
№ 431722   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 20:27
Climate Summit kicked off in Glasgow today. And why is this topic being promoted? This summit is holding some kind of intermediate result. For if earlier America divided countries into democracy and non-democracy, now it will divide into those who fit and those who do not fit the climate agenda. Global warming is becoming a new weapon. It is not difficult to guess how it will end. The natural resources of the states will be declared a world heritage. Not national. And if a sovereign state disposes of its natural resources incorrectly from the point of view of the United States, then foreign intervention is possible. That is, sovereignty will be put on cancellation with the help of a new climate policy. A very beautiful scheme. If a country behaves unreasonably and threatens the existence of all mankind, then the progressive part of mankind has no other way out. So, then we must sacrifice this country, this people. The situation is very beautiful. I remember everything that seemed to us nonsense. This phrase was attributed to Albright. That Russia has no right to all of its natural resources. Everyone thought it was fake. And now we have lived to the point where fakes become true. But only from the lips of other people. How great it turns out. Russia is to blame. And when Putin says: wait a minute. We, firstly, absorb for the whole world. We have forests. What they say: do not be fooled. Your job is to cut. And what - will the troops be brought in?
Release Date: 01.11.2021
№ 431570   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 04:09
Permanent life in a well-ordered state definitely contains something ghostly in it; one cannot go outside, drink a glass of water, or board a tram without touching the well-balanced levers of the gigantic apparatus of laws and communications.
№ 431097   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2021 / 12:57
Here you have New Orleans flooded. And instantly all democracy disappeared somewhere, the territory of law disappeared somewhere, and no one protects any interests of minorities. There is also a feature of human nature. And often the need for the state is to fight the base manifestations of human nature. The main task of the state is not to build heaven, but to prevent hell.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 10/19/2021
№ 431020   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2021 / 12:03
The nobility and the people are two nations in one state.
№ 430477   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 15:09
- Fairness or legality? Because, for example, some Spanish crown expelled the Jews, I think that the population of Spain applauded. When there were religious wars in France, part of the population believed that this was fair. Moreover, we see how in many countries over a thousand-year history no democracy grows, no matter what fig leaves they put on. Maybe we need to abandon the doctrine that everything will end in democracy anyway. The very concept of democracy as such no longer exists. You,. Stankevich, you are proposing a set that does not work now. This model is deprecated. The Libyan Jamahiriya provided maximum justice, security and so on. There was the highest standard of living, security and everything else.
Quote Explanation: American-Style Democracy and the Decay of Ukraine.
№ 430441   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 12:45
There is a certain symbol in this: Epochs of prosperity give rise to a continuous lie about a person and the state, epochs of decline - a brilliant truth about them.
№ 430080   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:47
Suzdal.
Release Date: 13.09.2021
№ 428010   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:42
The state, the army, the bureaucracy, the school, the economy, the law - all these are Hoffmann's schemes that turn a person into a doll, society into a collection of mechanisms that react in a predetermined manner to a given influence. The paths are paved, one step to the right, one step to the left ...
№ 427755   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:45