dogs [Theme] Page 2

And yes, sometimes a family in which, for example, only you and your dog turns out to be a family more than a whole guard of people who barely tolerate each other and cannot honestly admit it.
№ 446735   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2022 / 01:57
Do you understand how hurtful it is to lose a name? Even dogs have nicknames...
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Natasha.
№ 445385   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2022 / 04:39
A free thought is more terrible than a rabid dog.
№ 444330   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2022 / 14:39
So tell me. An animal, a dog... And how much fidelity is in him.
So tell me. An animal, a dog... And how much fidelity is in...
№ 443696   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2022 / 16:27
Garm did not even speak vulgar Latin, but, like most dogs of that time, he knew how to use the rough common language to bully, show off and flatter. He bullied the beggars and passers-by, who happened to wander into a foreign land, boasted to other dogs, and flattered and sucked up to his master.
№ 443522   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 15:51
Dogs are chasing cats. Puppies chase kittens. So it has always been and so it will always be. That is life.
Dogs are chasing cats. Puppies chase kittens. So it has...
№ 440825   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 10:17
Many people tell me to get a pet, for example, a dog. I think it's cool! Dogs are generally cool, but I don’t want to, I’m afraid to get used to it. Because they love you excessively and are always glad to see you. A woman then does not surpass this.
Release Date: 22.11.2021
№ 440306   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 01:36
You can only become a better person than you are now - more open and alive, more involved, more able to love.
№ 439902   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 20:17
People find mice and rats disgusting and hamsters and gerbils cute. Pigeons symbolize world peace, although doves are just carriers of urban contagion. Pigs are considered adorable, but wild boars are shot. People admire nutcrackers, but they can't stand crows - noisy relatives of these cute birds. Dogs evoke warm feelings, while wolves become characters in scary tales. People have a weakness for ladybugs, while they are happy to crush soldier bugs. Bees enjoy a special favor with humans, which cannot be said about wasps. Horseshoe crabs are admired, but spiders, their distant relatives, are a completely different story ... I tried to find at least some logic in all this, but in the end I gave up, realizing the futility of this lesson.
№ 439335   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 12:01
Foreshadows a hungry dog.
№ 438814   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 01:12
Puppies are the best that God has created to keep us in shape.
№ 438640   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:45
A person experiencing grief needs something to distract himself. Something to occupy your mind. He needs someone to take care of. That's what I thought when I saw the ad. It's not about whether you want a dog. The thing is, you need a dog.
№ 438637   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:45
And my dog is big, beautiful, obedient. He does not love me. We just respect each other. I respect his secret life, I respect the mystery that is characteristic of large dogs that have retained a particle of natural wildness and rebelliousness, but I have no confidence in them. And as soon as some decide to trust the huge guard dogs, they say that, they say, the actions of these animals are downright human, that is, noble and admirable. The dog is dumb and obedient, but having studied us, and understood, and guessed our misery, we should be horrified, alarmed, dumbfounded in the face of the incredible - because our dogs do not go anywhere and remain obedient. Maybe they despise us. Maybe they forgive. Or maybe they are glad that there is no demand from them. We will never know. Maybe they see us as some kind of unfortunate tribe of hunchbacked, lopsided freaks, huge clumsy insects. Not gods at all. Dogs have clearly figured us out and comprehended our nature to the subtlety - only millennia of humility keep them in check. Why is no man afraid of his dog? How long can a wild beast subdue his savagery? People idealize dogs and, at the same time, condescendingly “tolerate” their natural actions - how they bite fleas, bury a rotten bone, wallow in the mud, bark at some tree all night long ... But what do people themselves do - secretly bury any rotten, dig up they hide him again, and they tear his throat under the trees, and they wallow in what ... No. Me and my dog despise them. We took refuge in our special secret life, buried ourselves in the innermost wildness ...
№ 438304   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 10:51
Dogs are the best thing God has created!
№ 438050   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2022 / 16:51
Doctors treat our body, dogs treat souls!
Quote Explanation: © Copyright: Piotr Kwiatkowski, 2014
№ 437581   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2022 / 11:27