now [Theme] Page 2

The first snow is a real miracle from heaven. So beautiful and fragile...
№ 458934   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:15
The origin of the soul cannot be found on earth. There is nothing mixed in it, nothing composite, nothing that could come from the earth, nothing that could be subordinated to a special form. You do not notice any of the natural properties of water, air or fire in it. Is there anything in these elements that has memory, intelligence, thought, preserves the past, anticipates the future and embraces the present? No; these qualities are divine; they could only be invested in a person by a deity. That which uses feeling, will, life is heavenly, divine and, therefore, eternal. Can we understand the gods otherwise than as simple beings, free, devoid of any transitory admixture, understanding everything, imparting movement to everything and spontaneously manifesting eternal activity?
№ 458538   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2023 / 13:27
- I think yes. “When he experiences real warmth,” Theo answered softly.
№ 458014   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:04
- Nope, too risky. It's best to keep quiet until Abernatty gets the evidence. Let them see the real face of Cobra for themselves.
№ 457964   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:56
Yes, that’s right: everything that happened to you - recently or long ago, in any year of your life - does not disappear without a trace, but happens again, today, and tomorrow, and always.
№ 457763   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:24
God just gave us a mind that we rarely use. You know, this topic bothers me. I am horrified by what humanity is doing to the planet today. This is real barbarity. If I were a very rich person, I would invest all my millions in preserving and restoring nature. In my opinion, the future lies only in environmental programs.
№ 457758   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:23
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Romans 8:38
№ 457543   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:48
The heart of a kind person, like a stunning Vanilla Cloud dessert, brings the sweetness of tenderness and warmth, filling the soul with pleasant emotions. As time is spent in his presence, a cozy cloud of warmth and light begins to protect the soul, creating an atmosphere of lightness around itself. Communication with such a person is perceived as a real pleasure, like an exciting journey, where every conversation brings true pleasure, and every communication fills the heart with joy and brings a smile.
№ 457300   Added Айдар 25-10-2023 / 14:49
A person with a beautiful soul who understands that you are naive and gullible, but a loyal friend, will not abuse this for his own selfish interests, will not take advantage of your kindness, will not put himself above you, even if he is more successful than you in all respects, and will not point out your shortcomings. Such a person knows that kindness is practically not valued at the present time, but he himself will treat you with respect, despite your gentleness and simplicity. Appreciate those who are gentle towards you, those who love you and your good qualities, those who perceive you not as a nice soft toy, but as a person.
№ 457269   Added Айдар 12-10-2023 / 19:31
In our youth, we make stupid mistakes because of our frivolity, without seriously thinking about the fact that the past cannot be returned. If we try to scroll back through the calendar, trying to fix something in this way, it will not give us anything. Time is linear, it only goes forward, and no one has yet invented a time machine. Not every person can mature quickly during adolescence, and lost hours cannot be returned. This is the reality of life. However, we have the power to change the present and future!
№ 457149   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2023 / 18:51
Accepting your friend for who he is is like respecting your old but comfortable clothes, even though their color has faded and they don’t look as beautiful as before. You also need to treat your friend with respect, even if his appearance does not meet the generally accepted standard of beauty. True respect and love for one's neighbor is a sign of good upbringing.
№ 457079   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2023 / 19:09
Every now and then, in the heat of the moment, one gets caught up in something other than one’s business.
№ 457020   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2023 / 12:12
You are in the illusion of your life...
№ 456272   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 21:39
Appreciate every minute, every second of your life, wherever you are: on the street, on vacation, in nature, at home. As long as we do not appreciate the days and waste ourselves and our energy on unnecessary things, time passes unnoticed, bringing us closer to the end of the road. Do not waste your precious time on conflicts, showdowns, resentment, revenge, anger, and then you will be happy! It is no longer possible to correct many mistakes, because the present time only goes forward. Therefore, you need to take time seriously and value your life.
№ 456253   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 20:42