logic [Theme] Page 2

The logic of history demands.
№ 429437   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 18:09
"I will never, never again be cruel to electrons in a particle accelerator!"
№ 429316   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:50
Those with intuition prevailing over reason have always seen deeper and farther than dispassionate logicians with their hypertrophied but insensitive rationalism.
№ 427862   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:02
- Too zadolbalsya, I'll see?
№ 427842   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:58
funds. And the means spread lies. The idea here seems to be that Trump is helping America avoid doom and therefore needs to be given the freedom to lie; if we didn't let him lie, the left would continue to do so, and then they would win and drive us straight to hell. But this suggests that truth can no longer rule voters or Americans. If this is true, republicanism is over as a principle - if we can only lie to voters to vote for us, it completely undermines the decency of republicanism.
№ 427296   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2021 / 15:33
Logic plays no role in the relationship between a man and a woman.
Logic plays no role in the relationship between a man and a...
№ 426759   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:49
There is even less logic in defining happiness.
There is even less logic in defining happiness.
№ 426611   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 11:24
It is difficult to explain what sometimes happens between a man and a woman. There's no logic to that.
It is difficult to explain what sometimes happens between a...
№ 426610   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:23
How little logic can take when a person does not want to be convinced.
№ 425115   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 11:24
In my opinion, Russia remains an empire. It's just that empires are in different stages. For example, Russia is no longer an expanding empire. Russia holds its territories. Such periods were in the history of every empire. The problem of Russia in the 90s was precisely that the political elite in those years canceled this idea. She announced that Russia is not an empire, and partly convinced the population of this. But the historical logic still remains. It turned out that Russia is acting and determines the imperial policy. And Putin is now rebuilding the empire. Empires are different. There are purely colonial empires such as Britain and Portugal. There are ideocratic empires like Russia. And this should be studied. In the 90s, we were declared a nation state, but this is not so. The nation state and the empire have completely different policies. The negative attitude towards the empire remained from V.I. Lenin, who crossed out the empire. But empires have done many good things throughout history. These are not just conquests. This is the development of culture and communications. It's time to remove the stigma from the empire and understand yourself.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. Russia remains an empire.
Release Date: 25.07.2021
№ 424208   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 16:00
Logic is deceiving. Only faith leads to salvation.
№ 420716   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 22:18
- K. G. Shakhnazarov, you are our hero today. Yesterday, you made a point that you regularly made on this show. And about the empire, and about the similarity of the current stage with what Russia was going through. (remark by Vl. Solovyov)
- I'm not alone, this studio has often talked about it. I admit that V. V. watches our program, but in principle, an intelligent and observant person, who is certainly President Putin, could come to such conclusions without our participation. Because it's obvious. I said this 14 years ago. Proceeding from the simple idea that the United States as an empire had in the USSR not only a rival, but also a support.
We are Marxists. But I rejected one of Lenin's basic thoughts about the complete rejection of the empire. I believe that empire is a form of public education. It includes different peoples, denominations, and even countries. More or less violence is present. Unfortunately, the whole history of the world takes place with violence.
- Empire is a form of existence of supra-ethnic formations (Vl. Solovyov's remark)
- Yes. And always the empire has its own internal logic, purpose. And empires do a lot of good. Culture, information, involvement of large layers of the world in civilizational processes.
. Returning to President Putin's statement. It was no accident that he made a thought about America just before meeting with Biden. Because there's a signal in that thought: Guys, think about where you're going. And if you don't, you're going to collapse.
We are an empire. And we keep that. We are not global like America, but a world empire. Russia has never claimed to be a global empire. Russia has always claimed the part called Eurasia. As a Eurasianist and Gumilevets, I believe that it is necessary to include the first empire - the horde, which created the first empire on the territory of our country. And the inner meaning of all empires is the development of a huge and very difficult space, which we got as our homeland. And the peoples understood that it was necessary to unite in order to survive.
Release Date: 06.06.2021
№ 420342   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2021 / 16:36
Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky once said: "Why do cows go crazy? From British democracy." This is me to the fact that logic can be conditionally divided into female, male and Zhirinovsky's logic.
№ 420102   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2021 / 00:00
Don't look for logic in a psychopath's actions.
№ 419408   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 19:18