logic [Theme] Page 4

Iron logic also leads to inconsistencies, because it is just a special case of it.
№ 402970   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 21:36
Logical? Isn't that logic flawed created the Japan in which we now live? In ordinary schools and the truth classes distributed by test scores. As a result of mismanagement in despair trying to cope with truly superior. This ultimately led to the hereditary system.
№ 402533   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2020 / 22:21
What is more important in the text?
The logic or grammar?
What do you think is more important for the majority?
№ 401385   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2020 / 18:27
Anything will sound logical, if it says man with a cultivated aura of knowledge. And definitely when he's older, gray-haired and regularly appears on the television screen with the caption "expert on serial murders."
№ 401339   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2020 / 21:39
Hammer fun tomorrow
the revolution
Not to be a lost call in the mist of centuries
Called a curse
In the logic of your charms
Black ladder of life
Quote Explanation: Spelling, punctuation and style of the author saved.
№ 400369   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 07:18
Men's logic:
The facts are as follows. Of them logically follows this.
Female logic.
Logic and sissy.
I want to do.
Yuriy Moroz
№ 399732   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 20:12
Not aware of emotions.
Realize - understand the logic of what is happening.
The development goes from emotion to logic.
№ 399255   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2020 / 00:33
Test locations test different things.
№ 398726   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2020 / 03:06
Ms. Killian, do me a favor, I ask you for a moment to forget about math and logic.
What? No. I love them, they help me sleep. Like a Teddy bear. Well, as a bear of isosceles triangles and electrons.
№ 398347   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 13:57
The devil can't enter myself.
№ 397615   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:30
I recall the words of the great Russian philosopher Berdyaev, who once said: revolution is a natural disaster. As the earthquake. It is absolutely useless to evaluate it from the point of view of good or bad. It can't be stopped.
I recall that a hundred years ago, when we started the February revolution in Russia, it started with the fact that not brought up the bread in two. And before that there was no bread and so much happened. Somehow, in that moment, all this led to the fact that Rozanov said: the Russian Empire faded in three days. And what is happening now in America, the beginning of this new American revolution or not, we'll see. But this is life, we can expect anything. And possible the most unpredictable turns. But this all has some sort of internal logic. I once, when trump was elected just yet, I'm on this program with Zhirinovsky argued for a case of champagne. I said that America has come to the shootings. Well, I'm close to win. Maybe not quite, but it is obvious that what we are often told, and I have always been, what America needs is included in the point that the Soviet Union was restructuring. Now it's obvious. Look, in America is an epidemic, these events, and the American Communist party - that the Republicans and Democrats are one and the same. As well as in the Soviet Union, the country has fallen apart and the Communist party at this time in the face of their most prominent leaders shared power. Is Mikhail Gorbachev, with Boris Nikolayevich. The same is now happening in the United States.
But if the Americans still often turned to the founders of Marxism-Leninism, they would remember the remarkable words of Lenin, that there are moments when tops cannot, and bottoms do not want. They would be remembered a genius, in my opinion, the wording of Marx, despite all that, he's much out of date, but it is not obsolete, on the relationship of production relations and productive forces. I.e. that the level of technology dictates the social and political system. It seems to me that the General crisis is deep, but it is an external expression. What the world faces, we see in this epidemic. The fact that liberalism is unable to cope with these very complex processes, which have arisen in the modern world. It turns out that this is best cope China, well, he conquered the epidemic, what is it? China has managed to combine the Soviet experience with the market. And saved the party. To defeat the epidemic are unable and Western countries, and partly because we. And we partly liberal and partly Soviet. Where we are liberal, we have a lot of infections, and where the Soviet, we have little mortality.
Release Date: 31.05.2020
№ 397296   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:20
Someone with a bald head - he is not always smart.
Someone with a stomach that is not strong.
With a portfolio seems to scientists
In fact - just a dark guy.
High, though jealous and somewhere nice
But dolgovato life landed.
Beautiful - he is able to change
And never other not to notice.
Clumsy will let the wallet
But their money keeps the fist.
And don't give the lady of your sweet,
Swirling her tongue.
Let the logic in women and simple:
They all know our weaknesses.
№ 394730   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 17:27
Slim will be cold in bed.
Fat in the door goes hardly.
Fun will be a prostitute,
But with a sad sex once a month and not more often.
Make cold sore throat.
Hot - scratched the back.
To be with leggy not with hands,
When she puts on heels.
The one that smart - be fooled easily.
To live with stupid - it's also nonsense.
Pretty easily goes to another,
A terrible shame home.
That has, then we do not say,
You look only at the size of her Breasts.
№ 394729   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 17:24
There is no God, and He is.
He is everything that you see around you.
All energy in the universe and the eternal law by which everything exists. The inexorable logic of the universe.
Feel that power.
Understand what the universe wants, and become a conduit of her Will.
Vertex is inevitable.
Use the force and let the force use you and...
You crush great!
№ 393065   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 10:36
I've never been hostage to any theory. Led me always but logic and reality. And any theory I've met only one question: it works?
№ 392704   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:57