ability [Theme] Page 3

I was born to be a good racer. But even if I became a professional golfer, I doubt that God gave me two talents. I was given the ability to race, which must be developed to the maximum extent and as efficiently as possible. And so far, I'm doing well.
№ 444736   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2022 / 13:21
The ability to thank and forgive is the true beauty of a person.
№ 444057   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2022 / 18:03
When we refuse to take responsibility for ourselves, we renounce the ability to create and discover new meanings. In other words, we reject life.
№ 442359   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2022 / 00:36
4. If incompetent people receive training that increases their level of competence, then they will be able to realize the level of their previous incompetence.
№ 442151   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2022 / 23:18
Thanks to your ability to mentally imagine the end result, you can control any external circumstances and conditions.
№ 441989   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 19:54
From one coast to the other, people can be only some tens of kilometers, and sometimes a whole galaxy. We do not know what attracts or repels us from each other, but we feel this invisible force. And no matter how strong logical thinking a person has, analytical abilities or the simplest calculation, if he wants to truly live his life, he will go where his heart calls him.
№ 440737   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:53
If you deprive a person of the ability to love, you will deprive him of the opportunity to be a person!
№ 440276   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2022 / 08:54
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Notes on internal technology. Translation by A. Andrianov
№ 439764   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:29
Stress management experts agree that the effects of trauma do not depend on the extent of the tragedy experienced, but on our ability to seek and find solace in relationships with other people.
№ 439496   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:58
In addition to reading on Buddhist philosophy, I get acquainted with the translation (from English) of the manuscript of a Japanese officer who translated from the original a book of strategy by the Chinese greatest military thinker Sun (Sun Tzu) of the 6th century AD. Song, or Bu, is completely unknown in the West, but he is the founder of the doctrine of war in the East. […] One of the books (or rather, chapters) of Suna speaks of winning and winning the war without military operations, without battles. Let me quote a few words from this book: “The highest art of war lies in subjugating the will of the enemy without fighting; the most skillful commander will force the enemy to surrender without a fight; he captures his fortresses, but does not besiege them; he creates confusion and instills distrust in the enemy army; it causes interference in the administration of the enemy army by rulers and civil authorities; it creates political combinations among neighboring states; he makes the enemy army dangerous for his state; and finally, he destroys the enemy army, depriving it of the ability to resist, and with its untouched army captures the enemy's possessions. I don't know if Wilhelm and Hindenburg studied Sun, but since the "Great Russian Revolution" we have been experiencing the application of Sun's ideas in practice, this is the essence of our revolution.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Anna Timireva. January 3, 1918 / December 21, 1917; Japan.
№ 439325   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 12:00
It was great. I read Elegant
№ 438539   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:27
When you're young, you tend to get to know people. And now, when you are old, more precisely, when you are fifty-two years old, in a word, when you have reached maturity, you already know how to see and understand, but you do not lose the ability to feel. Feelings grow, unfortunately, perhaps; but it's hard not to be happy about it.
№ 436573   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 09:36
- Hurt one. Exhaust. Throw in blood. To call for help. Leave a trap and kill those who come. I know, I did it myself.
№ 436217   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 15:39
Worldview - a person's general idea of the Universe, the origins of life and its possible future, the meaning of life and happiness, his general attitude to the world around him and to himself, as well as his ideals, life position and value orientations due to these views. Adequate worldview allows you to: rationally understand the world; get rid of prejudice; enhance thinking skills and critical thinking; enrich the higher senses; determine worthy life values; form spiritual needs; reveal moral resources; find in yourself an inexhaustible source of motivation for a meaningful and productive life. Therefore, the development of a worldview is the key to the full self-realization of a person.
№ 435880   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2022 / 17:21