rallies [Theme]

If people go to rallies, this is not a reason to beat them up and take them to the department, but a reason to think: are you doing everything right up there? Would you like to live by the rules that you dictate?
№ 442065   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2022 / 15:57
Do citizens have the right to have an opinion different from the state? Of course they have. Does everyone like fighting? No. But there should be a clear gradation: I don’t agree - I’m sitting at home and I don’t agree, but no one cares about me; I do not agree and express my disagreement in social networks, I am against the fact that hostilities were going on and people were being killed. Should we do something about it? Well, probably not. But if I specifically call: Come out
№ 436781   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 20:00
From all the nearby streets, people flocked in groups, forming a single stream. Someone carried posters with portraits of Ostrovsky, someone waved the flags of radical organizations, others stood in the corners, shifting from foot to foot, holding Whatman paper with hand-drawn bright red slogans in their hands. The girl did not leave the feeling of the artificiality of what was happening. Everything looked like a carefully planned production. Have seen. We know. In Kiev, Minsk, Moscow. The same shots. Gradually, the crowd became thicker, richer, boiling like a saucepan of traditional Slavic borscht, in which, according to the classic recipe, fresh meat, and dark scarlet beets, and mischievous carrots, and, of course, crispy cabbage were ideally combined.
№ 426792   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:54
I understand there are many other "black" events besides my stories and Shirley Boone meetings - demonstrations in the city, march in Birmingham, civil rights rallies. But the point is, I'm not too worried about voting rights. And I don't give a damn about the right to dine at the same counter with whites. But it is important for me that in ten years the white lady does not call my girls dirty and does not accuse them of stealing silver.
№ 423477   Added Viker 17-07-2021 / 13:56
- It turned out loud, - I said, ignoring the unfinished words of Nestor. - A lot of the time of the special department and a lot of taxpayer money was spent on it. In addition, I managed to pull those bastards out into the open, thereby at least a little bit to protect the citizens whom I swore to protect. And if you have to shoot someone else's foot for that, I'll go and do it while you white collars suck on your set of rules that allow you to climb the fucking career ladder, ”I said without raising my voice. - And just imagine what the public will do to you if you bring charges against me. People whose loved ones were dismantled as transformers for organs, and those who breathed more freely, knowing that the scoundrels were punished, got the culprits, those who paid for everything they did. And if you put me next to Seth and Gray, demanding punishment, the public will tear you apart. Imagine what rallies will begin. This is a case when you know the reason for your action, but it goes against the law. And then you have to make a choice: law or conscience. I have acted in good faith, because sometimes justice is not obvious. Yes, I shot Kevin's leg, but this circumstance helped me move forward in my investigation. And if you want to know, at that time I did not even think that I would stay alive. And he acted desperately, wanting only to bring the criminals to justice. The fact that I am now sitting opposite you - alive and relatively healthy - is a complete surprise to me. It's like being eaten by a monster, and then, when hope has already waved its handle, this creature took and spat you out.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408503   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 20:06
They used tear gas, the first time gas had been used against students. You have no idea how this crap works: a person suffocates, turns him inside out, it seems that your eyes have been burned out. Clespes the chest, cramps all over the body. Those who were in the forefront, then had severe complications.
№ 406016   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 00:21
I went once for a walk, summer, birds singing
And suddenly I saw you at the rally on Tverskaya
You smiled at me, and after a moment
You flew in the head with a baton Mussorgsky (amp)
The pants worked like a crane
And flashed the thought: we are the perfect couple
But I didn't realize was there between us
Or is it from your eyes after that blow?

Stockholmsarenan цитатыполициямитингилюбовьэрекция
Quote Explanation: The author of the song in the work demonstrates the mechanism of formation of non-violent protest. Here is a man, completely loyal to the authorities - all of a sudden BAM! innocent people are beaten by police. Man thinking about love - and the policy suddenly attacks him.
№ 398103   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 16:27
Let the sheep tired of the shepherd and they, together, threw it off a cliff...
... The wolves - freedom!
№ 378946   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2019 / 01:03
As for the police and Regardie: you guys remember how in Ukraine published the address where employees live and their families? Remember how he threatened to kill? Remember, in Kiev, Berkut employees poured burning petrol? Remember how employees were shot and killed allegedly by unknown snipers? Remember that it all ended with the flight from Ukraine? These people who yell in your face: "garbage - a shame of Russia" and immediately offered to go to the paid because of the cordon of the opposition, they prepare the same for you: the massacre of your family, the mass murder of employees. All of this long ago, and only waiting for the command. Let me remind you again: go to meetings tenths of a percent of the population of Moscow, and behind you stands the whole of Russia. Normal citizens can't pick up sticks and clean up, special equipment is only for you. You home country entrusted the protection of the law and the protection of citizens. You do not see that the citizens are silent, the citizens of Russia for you. Work, brothers.
Quote Explanation: On opposition rallies
№ 376676   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2019 / 00:19
If what happened at meetings called violence against police and rioting, then the COP who beat the woman and dragged that poor guy with a disability, perhaps it would be logical to be tried for genocide.
Quote Explanation: Twitter. About the protest in support of independent candidates for the Moscow city Duma.
№ 376458   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2019 / 03:55
Tanks will not help, because still hungry on which to die.
№ 370318   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2019 / 04:12
Oh, walk, walk,
While there is a soul.
One life, one life,
Have fun, mates!
Oh, walk, walk,
While the blood is hot.
One life and one death,
Cut from the shoulder!
№ 354504   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 15:37
Sinus what that means?
- Another General meeting.
- Again? Well, now it's started, the house was gone. Everything will be like clockwork. Initially, each evening singing, then in the toilet pipes will freeze, then burst steam heating and so on.
'You take too black a view of things, Philip Fillipovich. They're very different now.
- Darling, I'm not talking about the Central heating! Let: social revolution - no need to drown. But I ask: why is it, when it started, everything began to go in a dirty COLOSO and boots on the marble stairs!
Oh my...
- Darling! I'm not even talking about the Central heating. Do not say. Let: social revolution - no need for heating. But I ask: why, when you started this whole story, everything began to go in dirty galoshes and felt boots on the marble stairs? Why should the galoshes are still locked under lock and key? And put them soldiers to prevent them from being stolen?
- He would be right on the rallies could to earn money... Excellent man.
№ 330298   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2018 / 12:21
Capital need a healthy workforce living in prosperity, not strikes and protests, which only delays and losses are impeding economic development.
№ 325997   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2018 / 18:16
I go to rallies, stand at the most, damn it, the rostrum,
I look: someone in that shod, all speech listen in a row.
And on the podium, damn, are some people's tribune...
Say, say, say. and I say...
One shouts: "it will Rise, captivating star of happiness!"
Another shouts: "the star count all tips!"
One shouts: "to hell all the organs and power!"
Another shouts: "All these bodies and the government - well done!"
Quote Explanation: One thousand nine hundred ninety one
№ 321166   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 06:57