feat [Theme] Page 2

Now, Lord, bless.
Quote Explanation: M. M. Chichagov. (1914).
№ 437223   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2022 / 18:27
Why, then, in all countries such a great honor to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier? The whole delegation, presidents, prime ministers, kings bring flowers to the unknown soldier? Never thought about it? To those who gave their lives for their land and left no trace on this land. Nameless feat, probably the highest feat.
Why, then, in all countries such a great honor to the Tomb...
№ 435047   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2022 / 22:54
It was easy to love someone. She loved Griffin. This is not a great feat. Loving was the easy part. It didn't take strength or courage. The strength lay in how a person showed this love, what he decided to do with it, whether it survived the storms of life.
№ 434674   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 19:58
In life there is always a place for heroism, but there is not always a place for a hero.
№ 432945   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 15:45
... and she gave Tarzan such a lovely smile that he felt: a man could decide on a much greater feat just to deserve such a smile.
№ 432564   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:00
Family life is a feat in every respect. It takes a lot of strength: both physical, and moral, and spiritual, to be a wife, a mother, and a mistress. And if these forces are not there, then you should not think about marriage. Otherwise, you yourself will begin to suffer, and loved ones will suffer.
№ 427337   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2021 / 12:57
And the cherished Holy Height is reached!
№ 424905   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 22:12
Yes, Nikolaev moved in such an environment where there were conversations ... To say that these were conversations of conspirators - we have no such grounds. ... And there was talk that it was better under Zinoviev, that Kirov was a bureaucrat, that Moscow was in command, that Leningrad was in iron hoops with him. Yes, there were such conversations. But at the same time, no one inspired Nikolayev to go and kill Kirov. He made this decision himself. He thought of himself as a hero, a fighter against tyranny, dreamed of repeating the feat of the Narodnaya Volya. That is, the person was clearly not himself, insane. And on the basis of life failures, he came to the idea of revenge on a high-ranking person
№ 424404   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 09:21
FEAT OF LIFE
Always - in motion, always - as the path is still beginning,
Always - as if in the face of Eternity,
And in dull everyday life with a bright torch so that the soul burns,
Filling the world with its own light and warmth, -
Or this is not the embodiment and will be the ideal
Isn't that the feat of service, the very feat of life?
And if so - then all storms are thunderstorms and adversities.
Blessed only by sanctifying our years!
№ 423640   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2021 / 11:39
- We decided to do some feat for you.
- And they made a prince!
- Prince!? Yes, I almost died of fear!
- I'm that- and...
- You haven't seen what kind of dragon we made yet!
Quote Explanation: Series "Prince for Nyusha".
- We decided to do some feat for you.
- And they made a...
№ 423125   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 12:09
How wonderful it is to be a princess, everyone is doing heroic deeds for you, all sorts of heroic deeds ... I'll go, too, I'll inspire someone to heroic deeds.
Quote Explanation: "Prince for Nyusha" series.
How wonderful it is to be a princess, everyone is doing...
№ 423121   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:01
A feat is a purely voluntary matter. And necessarily disinterested.
№ 422454   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 14:09
You see, Sarah, whatever a person does, any feat is not a victory over the dragon, it is a victory over the stupid inertia of the human masses. In any area. Is always. Victory over six billion idiots. This is very exhausting. As long as you see it this way. On the other hand, whatever you want to realize, that is, whatever thoughts you want to realize, you need an action that will always be resisted. Even if you want to cut a pipe out of a stick, you will need to overcome the stick's resistance. If human stupidity is viewed in this aspect, it becomes much more bearable. Here is Heike, I love her very much, what problems with Heike while her fantastic stupidity has no effect on my life? And now imagine that my result, the result of the pipe and the beauty of the melody, depends on whether Heike is stupid, like a stump or still like a seaweed, the matter becomes more complicated, because stupidity is ineradicable. Now let's imagine: in order for the pipe to play, you need to make the stump stop being a stump for at least a minute. This is where truly misanthropic motives begin. And I do not like hatred, my sweet one. It's a good motor, but it's hard to live in. And you need to be a god ten times more than Yahweh, Allah and Brahma put together in order to treat invincible human stupidity during high stakes as just another manifestation of the law of action and opposition. Neither Brahma, nor Allah, nor Yahweh did this, judging by the scriptures. But even that is not enough for me.
№ 421554   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2021 / 12:39
No one demands great deeds from you, but small ones: here to say an affectionate word, there to be silent, there not to be offended, there to respond meekly to a sharp word, there to forgive, there to cover the sin of your neighbor with love, there is a sin not to see ...
№ 421509   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2021 / 17:21
The average creature not only has virtually no access to serious sources of information, it does not consider it necessary for itself. Bored with him, or even at all - irritable. To sell a yet unknown and therefore unnecessary iPad, resort to solid budgets - and then not the fact that it will sell. Many things from Apple disappeared from the shelves after a year of dust - failures are not remembered, they do not "change" life so much. Budgets for information, for forming the masses, were laid only under communism, and even then it was difficult.
The very same mass of information does not produce, it produces - compost.
And okay, when one Hercules for ten Augean horses, but with such an increase in population, comes out one Hercules for a thousand ten Augean stables - a feat even for Hercules heavy. Hercules is lost in the stables, only manure remains in sight.
And then in undemocratic, unequal, "evil-bad" societies, every serf was not given a vote.
The right to vote had to be earned.
№ 419989   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 13:21