acting [Theme] Page 4

- No one will take you. Half a minute video, and you were persuaded to sit down for half an hour!
- Where is the logic here!?
- Tomato has no logic! He doesn't even have legs!
- Exactly! How could I sit down if he didn't even have legs! I was a beautiful standing tomato, I was the best tomato, the best cucumber, and all the critics gasped from my chicory!
Quote Explanation: About filming in advertising. Michael didn't want to take even on nbsp;shooting in nbsp;cheap advertising because of his character.
№ 405952   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2020 / 12:15
I have no interest in being rich, I don't care. I really don't want to be famous, but still see the need to be an actor because I like telling stories, you know?
Quote Explanation: Two thousand twelve
№ 401932   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 17:48
Some of the actors are stunningly good at death. It's so hard to stop breathing, when at any moment you could develop an itch on your nose. When I die on that stage, I'd rather die behind the couch. Or just in a dark corner.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Helen Mirren," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 401607   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 18:15
- Cough, cough, can you tell me where the crypt?
- Ah!
- Well, or at least the cemetery...
- Go away! Scram!
- Okay, but at least the morgue you got?
Quote Explanation: The Novel "My Hollywood History"
№ 395649   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:47
Not everyone needs backups.
№ 394933   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 22:54
The duty of the actor to avoid anything that interferes with the game.
№ 394931   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 22:48
Night called Irina. Interrupted a dream where I was talking with Socrates about the benefits of ritual in the work of dealer meat market. I argued that you can not see the pork heads and the smell of blood, and to bear philosophical thought. He laughed at my naivety. And convinced not to surrender to the slavery of the animal shop. Isn't flowing there, as on the battlefields, blood, and sweat? No, I smiled, this is not a battle. It's a ritual of pagan sacrifice. I am a priest, not a slave. I cut and I cut a sacred product and not dismembered corpses of animals. Play sacrifice, hone ritual, as Spinoza magnifying glass. But my heart remains untouched. Blood of alien ritual comes to my mind. A robe? Well. Bathrobe will give in the wash. Or throw it like a snake casts of its old skin.
- Do not dissemble to himself, ' replied Socrates. I swear to dog, you won't be able to protect your inner peace from the market of the stench. You're too weak for this. Too vulnerable, though not a poet. The meat shop is not for you. Go to Church and nephrosis temporarily as a watchman. It's yours.
- In the Church? Hmm. As a watchman? But it is impossible to grind lenses. It is impossible to sharpen a ritual where Christ drove out the beach vendors. In the Church you cannot be a worker. You can only serve. And I'm not ready. I swear to dog, Socrates, I am not ready. If you want to live in freedom, to learn to serve. Little patience, Socrates. A lot of ease and very little patience. Perhaps I'll take the wording of the text of the play. And benefited from it. I'll think about it.
And then the phone rang Irene. A dream come true.
Disturbing voice she said,
- Daughter problem. Locked myself in the bathroom crying. Evening came drunk. Said that I raised her wrong. Said I took away her opportunity to be happy. She will never be happy because I taught her happiness. How does it feel to hear of your mother?
- Why all this? Have accumulated? Or reaction to the event?
And reaction, was accumulated. Some Director gave her up. Told her that she is young. And it needs to be taught everything. And what is everything?
- What? Oh, this Melpomene. I believe, not theater arts. Where is she now? In the bathroom?
Yes. Quiet. I'm going through. Wouldn't have done something with us. Silly.
I got out of bed and approached the laptop. Opened the email, found a file with the text of the play "Suicide".
What is there in the play? - I asked. - Don't have time to read. What's up with the heroine?
- Opens the veins, - a small voice said Irina. - What to do? To break down the door?
Break. I'll sit on the phone.
People fell in love with acting. Actors - founders of the mod. The mummers - house on the sand. Open the news feed and rested his eyes in the murk and the husk, which is called life...
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Psychologist and buddy
№ 391968   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:06
Director is incompatible with the actor: the actor will fail if it is critical to look at their partners.
№ 391325   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 05:24
- You're an actor...
And you're a fireman...
- I saw you in the movie "the Fugitive." And here you get used to the way cleaner...
Quote Explanation: The actor who plays the janitor in the series played a cameo role of a police officer killed a one-armed in the car in the movie "the Fugitive." Here's the joke of the dialogue.
№ 391313   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 14:15
Everyone always said that playing the villain is great. So, when my character was negative, I was not to fun. Never before have I such a pleasure to not saying goodbye to the character. Is pain emotional and physical - you know how heavy the wig you have to wear? How tight you tighten the corset?
№ 389604   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 12:33
I was going to go to acting school. That day I came home and counted the money. Money is clearly not enough. Then I decided I'm not going to any acting school. And went not.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Chuck Norris", the Esquire (the Esquire).
№ 388498   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 01:11
At first, I was the only karateka who tries himself in the role of the actor. Today I became an actor.
№ 387993   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2020 / 05:30
The acting is not to be someone else. This search for common and familiar that it seems to others. In addition, you always find this "other" in itself.
№ 385771   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 12:56
I'm curious, this is the essence of acting. I just wonder what it's like to be you.
№ 385761   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 12:36
I am not inclined much to talk about what I'm doing. Prostitutes, too, are not come home to say, "Honey, today at work I sucked as did never before".
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life John Malkovich," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 384184   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 12:22