reflections [Theme] Page 1

How did I get here? We all ask ourselves this question sooner or later. Usually at this moment we think about the decisions made, about the events that led to one specific, important, significant moment in our life. It is almost a question of being: how did it happen that right now we occupy exactly this place in the Universe? You might as well ask yourself, “Why am I here?”
№ 441326   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 09:42
Reflection can not only lead to sadness, but also to the understanding that everything can be fixed.
№ 439956   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:32
The head hurts the one who thinks about the vain and the wicked
№ 439577   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:21
Let these wings of meditation support your spirit and your state of Soul!
Quote Explanation: From the collection "Philosophy of Life-2"
№ 433136   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2021 / 01:36
Everything that happens to you is letters to you from God. They are not always written in a language that we understand. Sometimes you need to think carefully about them.
№ 432899   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 02:00
A long road is good because it gives you time to think.
№ 432875   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 21:27
Tarzan returned to his chair on the deck and plunged into reflections and recollections of those already numerous examples of human cruelty, human selfishness, anger, which he had to witness from the day when four years ago, in the jungle, his gaze fell for the first time on another a human being - on the black Kulonga, whose spear put an end to the life of Kala, a huge female monkey, and thereby deprived young Tarzan of the only mother he knew.
№ 432531   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2021 / 20:18
“You did nothing to save Tremas. Keeping my promise to this poor orphan? Of course not. You probably would have done it, but this situation was more suitable - you had a Master who traveled, sowing destruction, so that against his background you looked like a hero. You are an egoist, Doctor, and one day you will fully manifest this. - He went to Teegan. “And this poor girl. Longing to return home to her mother, who thinks she has lost her daughter. You were supposed to return her to Heathrow on February 28, 1981, but every time you made a mistake in the calculations. You need these people around you - because they are overwhelmed, Doctor. - The Toy Maker's face recovered, but his wild gaze suggested that he still did not have complete control of himself. “They are orphans,” the Toy Maker continued. “They are emotionally broken and need a protector. Surrounding yourself like them makes you feel better.
№ 429179   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:29
Meditation is such a gratifying thing that it comforts and helps to live.
№ 428864   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:35
Laziness kills humanity in a person. Without it, cities grow, nations develop, great people grow. A person absorbed in laziness becomes a rotten vegetable, gathering his life in the dark and dark streets. Feeling laziness is not bad, it's bad to revel in it and give it freedom in your soul...
№ 426841   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:15
Life sometimes forces you to make a choice, and often your future depends entirely on this choice, no matter how pretentious it may sound. Decide, finally, what is important, valuable, desirable for you. Just don't run away like you did before, leaving everything you started to build. Take courage, otherwise you will be left with nothing again. Step on the throat of your fears. You are stronger, you just do not know about it. Close your eyes. Slow down your pulse. Erase the pictures of the past. They are no longer needed. Don't exaggerate the importance of past experiences. He only pulls down into the abyss. Don't jump into it, please, just walk forward, in small steps, without rushing.
№ 426770   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:51
The intellect is overly reflective, gentlemen.
I want you in two nights, breaking your head, to go to Bologna, so go.
And thinking here is superfluous. And use energy for action
it is necessary, and not on trampling in a swamp of musty "tomorrow", "and suddenly", "and suddenly", "and
maybe"... and it would be okay if these fragments we, people, at least
thought it up! It's not. Who when thought out to the end, undiscluded
to the end of any of these "and suddenly". We only hiccer them like
alcoholics in drunken tears - "and suddenly fell asleep?", "and if in vain", "ah,
most likely and in vain", and we never spin this idea
to the end - well, let me, already fell asleep. Called and fell asleep, I want
go? And I still want to. Even to curl his sleepy eyes
look, but more - I still want to prove to myself that I can. A what
not a sleepy pantoufl, not a rodolph-like one, there is still life in me,
and I can do such strange actions of Lizzie Plague - take and
rush on a call to Bologna.
And as you unfold the thought to the end, there is no doubt.
And there is nothing to suffer from.
№ 426476   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2021 / 14:03
Reflections on the piety of virgins occupied Augustine no less than the mystery of Genesis. He did not tire of instructing virgins on how to preserve virginity, but he was lenient in relation to the raped: chastity is not lost during violence if the victim did not experience pleasure.
Quote Explanation: Aurelius Augustine of Hippo (13 November 354, Tagast, Numidia, North Africa – 28 August 430, Hippo, near Carthage, North Africa) was a Christian theologian and philosopher, influential preacher, Bishop of Hippo (from 395), one of the Fathers of the Christian Church.
№ 426443   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2021 / 10:36
A man philosophizes about the human heart better than a woman, but a woman reads better than him in the hearts of men.
№ 425382   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 09:57