reflections [Theme] Page 3

Life is such a complicated thing. So thank goodness we're thinking about it. Life turned here, turned there. It cannot be calculated logically, to give a ready answer.
№ 406865   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2020 / 01:54
Sometimes it is necessary to stop and quietly think about everything.
№ 401859   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 17:39
When people have to think about difficult issues - for example, about whether to raise the minimum wage, as a rule, they are inclined to one or the other solution and only then appeal to rational arguments to figure out whether they supported their choice.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 400135   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 04:39
Starting to believe read recently the theory that everything in life is not accidental. Any meeting, any event is the result of any action in the past. Everyone attracts what he wants, openly or on a subconscious level. Herself indignantly respond that much of the disease I definitely did not want to, but then I remember how desperately I wanted the attention, care and support. I'm tired of my life and wanted to relax, slow down, find time for introspection and thinking about the future. And that's got. Only one problem is that you get used to it. When you can shirk responsibility for my life for a very good cause, and not to suffer pangs of conscience, creates a new "comfort zone", but can not bring, and just openly say "I'm bad, leave me alone" or "stay with me", "I need your help". It seems elementary, but is actually very difficult. Talking about your feelings is generally the most difficult, at least for me, but I'm learning. If pain in the heel stopping to walk, it gets smears green paint and again runs forward, and if the pain in the soul, then it somehow decided to ignore, to hide, to pretend as if does not hurt, but in this case for many years, so many splinters to fasten that when opening from the inside going to look like a hedgehog.
№ 398812   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 11:18
We often primatives to the work of Fukuyama "End of history". Where the only thing that I wonder is the name. Everything else is completely mediocre. The end of history meant the end of thinking. And now suddenly it became clear that the earlier set point. Substitution of the value of the number did not work. They did not understand about the world in which we live. And so now begins again the struggle of ideas. We started to change the Constitution.
№ 397669   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:39
Honore Bonet, prior of the Benedictine Abbey of Salon in Provence, was to some extent connected with the house of the Duke of Anjou. In 1382-1386 years Beaune lived in Avignon, when he recorded observations of events in which participated de coucy. The treatise "Tree of battles" is a reflection on the right on the war and its inevitable moral and social consequences. The purpose of writing this book, according to Bonn, was an attempt to find the answer to the causes of "the great disturbances and atrocities" of his time. To the question "Can the world live without conflicts?" Bon answered without equivocation: "No, cannot".
№ 396995   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 13:00
Hang one in any other place. I need to think and I prefer it to do with the expensive wine.
№ 395725   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:45
I gazed at the stars and pondering: interestingly, whose reflection, sea, sky, or the sky - sea?
№ 394737   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 17:48
Swing, Pasha, download. Your job is to get them to show their essence.
№ 394212   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 14:48
Work left less time for reflection, and the knowledge that my efforts depends on the existence of the whole family, helped me to cope with depression.
№ 391262   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 03:54
... the easiest way to understand what is happening to you, is to try to tell it. To articulate out loud. The short conversation is usually much more effective than long hours of silent reflection. Really clears the head.
№ 391220   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 18:45
People are too opinionated, too prone to trust your own instincts. Apparently a lot of abhorrent mental effort, and try to avoid them in any way possible.
№ 390464   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 12:24
Words of wonders, miracles of words -
Needle darn birds of heaven.
Melts like the forest, and lose weight all
What don't you believe yourself.
In this way can save us
Everyone can save only one love,
Since believe in her again.
The wind of hope keeps the sail on the dawn
And you younger by twenty years.
Shines as before in the sky an early star,
That Venus salasa always