violence [Theme] Page 4

- Why are they needed? Somehow I did not see a demon killing a child, raping a woman or setting fire to a house along with its inhabitants. You were at war. And you know what men do when no one and nothing is holding them back. They don't need Old Tom's whispers for that. Evil comes from here ... - Drecht tapped his chest. - We are born with him. Take away uniforms, regalia and discipline, and only this will remain.
№ 426528   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2021 / 12:42
She is silent - that special silence of a woman who quickly got used to violence and is ready to do anything to survive.
№ 425046   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 03:18
“Seven,” Neal repeated dully and absolutely dully.
Quote Explanation: Andrew has experienced a lot of violence by men in foster families.
№ 424158   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 21:18
It's wonderful how theater in general - and Shakespeare in particular - can make us numb to the spectacle of physical violence.
№ 422947   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 11:42
The jargon of the troubadour does not condone your predatory violence.
The jargon of the troubadour does not condone your...
№ 422832   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 13:30
Tyranny begets violence, and living beings are toys in the hands of the gods. For their pleasure, the gods force them to arrange battles, spin them as they want. They love ballets of fire and death.
№ 421901   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 15:48
How to defeat violence without using violence?
№ 421806   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 11:03
Does violence only cause violence? Does humanity have such a bloody face, and it carries on its shoulders, like a grimacing demon, the specter of despair and death?
№ 421805   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 11:00
- As I said... you are wise.
- Or stupid. Because I have no idea how to deal with someone who is always ready to respond to violence with even more violence.
№ 421360   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 00:45
A fairy tale is a cruel fantasy that unexpectedly reflects all the cruelty and violence of this world.
№ 421227   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 16:54
- K. G. Shakhnazarov, you are our hero today. Yesterday, you made a point that you regularly made on this show. And about the empire, and about the similarity of the current stage with what Russia was going through. (remark by Vl. Solovyov)
- I'm not alone, this studio has often talked about it. I admit that V. V. watches our program, but in principle, an intelligent and observant person, who is certainly President Putin, could come to such conclusions without our participation. Because it's obvious. I said this 14 years ago. Proceeding from the simple idea that the United States as an empire had in the USSR not only a rival, but also a support.
We are Marxists. But I rejected one of Lenin's basic thoughts about the complete rejection of the empire. I believe that empire is a form of public education. It includes different peoples, denominations, and even countries. More or less violence is present. Unfortunately, the whole history of the world takes place with violence.
- Empire is a form of existence of supra-ethnic formations (Vl. Solovyov's remark)
- Yes. And always the empire has its own internal logic, purpose. And empires do a lot of good. Culture, information, involvement of large layers of the world in civilizational processes.
. Returning to President Putin's statement. It was no accident that he made a thought about America just before meeting with Biden. Because there's a signal in that thought: Guys, think about where you're going. And if you don't, you're going to collapse.
We are an empire. And we keep that. We are not global like America, but a world empire. Russia has never claimed to be a global empire. Russia has always claimed the part called Eurasia. As a Eurasianist and Gumilevets, I believe that it is necessary to include the first empire - the horde, which created the first empire on the territory of our country. And the inner meaning of all empires is the development of a huge and very difficult space, which we got as our homeland. And the peoples understood that it was necessary to unite in order to survive.
Release Date: 06.06.2021
№ 420342   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2021 / 16:36
The transition to a free society cannot be accomplished by violent destruction of the current society, because violence can only give rise to violence.
№ 420181   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 23:54
In fifteen years of marriage, I've tried everything. Personal growth trainings, family psychotherapy, but after forty I regained my sight. I realized that only sex and violence works. and I don’t know which one I like better.
Release Date: 13.03.2021
№ 419974   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 12:36
Tell people that war is bad, they will laugh: who does not know this? Say that patriotism is bad, and most people will agree to this, but with a small proviso. - Yes, bad patriotism is bad, but there is another patriotism, the one we hold on to. - But what is this good patriotism, no one explains. If good patriotism consists in not being conquering, as many say, then any patriotism, if it is not conquering, then certainly retaining, that is, that people want to retain what was previously conquered, since there is no country that would not be based on conquest, and it is impossible to keep the conquered by other means than by the same ones by which something is conquered, that is, by violence, murder. If patriotism is not even retaining, then it is restorative - patriotism of the conquered, oppressed peoples - Armenians, Poles, Czechs, Irish, etc. And this patriotism is almost the worst, because it is the most embittered and requires the greatest violence.
№ 419579   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2021 / 13:30
A person is considered disgraced if he was beaten, if he was convicted of theft, in a fight, in non-payment of a card debt, etc., but if he signed a death warrant, participated in the execution of an execution, read other people's letters, separated fathers and spouses from their families, took away the last funds, imprisoned. But this is worse. When will it be? Soon. And when that happens, the end of the violent regime.
№ 419578   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2021 / 13:27