family life [Theme] Page 2

... Family life is what a husband and wife make it.
№ 417452   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 16:42
I often say to myself, miss: how good it is that I have never been married. Just think that we will get such husbands! Couples live in harmony - one or two, and too much.
№ 415790   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 12:27
I remember when we got married, a priest came up to us and said, "My dear ones, I want to tell you that life is suffering, a long way of suffering. And if in your whole life you will be happy at least 15 percent, then your life is a success. " And he went. In fact, that's how it turns out.... he was right. Marriage is everyday work, concessions and compromises.
Respect is the highest stage of love. In family life, the first love, the first passion, they turn into something else. Someone in anger, someone in bitterness, someone in the weight of life, everyday meetings, and someone is filled with respect ... It's work, living in a family is work. Hard two-way work.
№ 415248   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 14:12
The cut off scrap does not stick to the loaf, the place left by the girl quickly gets cold at the parental hearth. She herself loves to be a mistress and rule her house.
№ 415048   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 13:51
How to make a household joyful:
• Spend less time at the computer, unless your hobby (blog, photos, etc.) is associated with it. Remember the funny, but sadly relevant anecdote: "Dad, who is this scary, shaggy with red eyes there in the corner? "Kids, it's your mom sitting on VKontakte."
• Bring learning to your everyday life: listen to lectures, read books. On the topic that is interesting to you. So you will not allow yourself to become dull and become boring.
• Do your favorite things - needlework, creativity. Gain feminine energy. It is always needed, it does not happen much!
• Give more time and attention to your husband, it will pay off a hundredfold. He will not chase work, and he will begin to help, and there will be more love in the relationship.
• Approach tasks creatively. You can cook the same thing every day, or you can decorate dishes, look for new recipes. You can wash the floor daily, or you can make beautiful mats and vacuum them with the children. The scope for creativity is huge.
• Don't try to make everything perfect. Especially cleaning. Especially if you have children. Of the three items – mental health, order and children – only two can be chosen. Keep your mental health. Let the house be a living cleanliness, not perfect sterility. This is a huge difference in the effort spent.
• Dress beautifully at home. For myself, for my husband, for my children. Style your hair, take care of your skin. If you spend most of your time at home, it does not mean that you can and should spit on yourself. Throw away bathrobes, curlers, baggy nightgowns. This will immediately open access to the feminine energy and give you more strength in the first place. Not to mention the husband, who is happy to see a beautiful wife, not a crutsped fury.
• Make time for yourself every day - at least half an hour. This is a very important duty of any woman, a housewife - especially. This is your prevention of professional burnout.
№ 410618   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 00:45
Here hung our family photo. I... damn, I don't even remember which one.
Quote Explanation: Chloe saw a place in the house where a photograph had once been.
№ 409759   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 00:09
The Church has never claimed that children are the main purpose of marriage. The main goal is love between spouses... Sometimes there is a temptation to build your life only around children. This is a serious mistake!
It is the love between father and mother that should underlie any family. The quality of the relationship between father and mother directly depends on what kind of people their children will grow up to be.
№ 408606   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 01:24
... You lie down, sometimes, at night without sleep and only that and you are comforted that you imagine in all the details how now you will go down to the kitchen, find an axe and fuck it on the head, so that only bloody pudding will remain on the pillow! Oh, Charles, what do you know about family joys.
№ 406280   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 16:54
Family life sometimes develops in such a way that, even when happiness ends, there remains a spiritual contentment that you do not want to change for anything else. Only very rarely do husband and wife find more and more joy in each other over the years and continue to radiate happiness.
№ 406276   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 16:42
Marriage from God and the conditions for a strong union are in the mutual love of husband and wife. Not so much external love as internal, spiritual. It is with the loss of spiritual love that marriage collapses. If jealousy and strife have entered the family, then love is leaving. And peace in the family can be achieved only through Christian love and like-mindedness. Whoever loves more, forgives more, with this wild jealousy and all suspicion disappear at once.
№ 405707   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 02:21
When I was young, I thought life was suffering, and in old age I realized that God wanted us to be happy.
Due to the fact that the family is destroyed, our people are sullen and unhappy, because a person can be happy on earth only if he has a full-fledged family.
Whatever a person has achieved - career, fame, wealth - happiness is given only by family.
To live among the beloved and to serve these people is the highest happiness and bliss.
№ 404805   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2020 / 19:30
wife? “Appreciation,” I answered him. One person loves another for what he gives him. The wife gives her husband confidence, devotion, obedience. The husband gives his wife confidence that she is under his cover, protection. The wife is the mistress of the house, but also the main servant in it. The husband is the ruler of the house, but also the bearer of its weights. "
№ 404665   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:06
Sometimes, watching people torture each other in marriage, constantly find out the relationship (in this case both spouses are normal, good people "do not like idlers and could live"), I want to shout, "Why are you torturing each other? Because earthly life is so short and fleeting, then, in old age, there will be nothing and remember only how to sort things out". More will delight each other, speak good words, praise. As Bulat Okudzhava: "Let's live around each other indulging, the more that life is so short". It is very important to learn how to have fun because you bring joy to another.
№ 402399   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:51
Marriage only be happy when both husband and wife will love and feel sorry for the other more than yourself.
№ 401659   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 20:51
A strange effect of marriage, what made him the nineteenth century! The boredom of married life certainly kills love, if it was before marriage, and at the same time, says a philosopher, wife, wealthy enough not to work, and pretty soon you don't know where to go from boredom, to the fact they are malnourished peaceful family life. But among women, only the very dry nature does not begin in marriage to dream about love.
№ 400058   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 00:45