the purpose of life [Theme] Page 2

Never go off the path of your Calling because it is the voice of God within you.
№ 410608   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2021 / 23:03
It's good to have purpose in life. Striving for it helps to survive difficult times.
№ 406781   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2020 / 16:54
- It wasn't your battle. You didn't have to interfere, look what it led to!
- Everyone lives to make it lead to something, Lagertha.
№ 406635   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2020 / 03:15
Adolescence is the best time to encourage a boy to think about a purpose in life, not just what he has in the here and now. The goal gives satisfaction internally; pleasure is fleeting. Therefore, look for your son's abilities or interests, and help him use all this to help people. This is the best way to find your place in life.
№ 402627   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2020 / 15:24
Every boy needs to know that his life has a meaning, that he is born with unique abilities that will help him find his place in the world. It is very important.
№ 402609   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2020 / 14:30
You better - lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.

You better immerse yourself in the music, this moment
It's yours, you better never let it.
You only get one chance for a breakthrough, don't miss it.
This opportunity only happens once in a lifetime.
№ 400030   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2020 / 23:21
You have to weave only one carpet - it's called life. Every day a knot. Choose your carpet from the best paints, make patterns. Your life is only your job.
№ 398536   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 13:21
Fun empty, but all empty -
To work only work for the purpose of having.
№ 397301   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:20
Question: the One who started with the useful purpose of any useful work and not had time to finish it because of death, regrets about it in the other world?
Answer: No, because he sees that others are destined to complete it. On the contrary, he tries to instill in others the desire to continue this work. His goal on earth was the benefit of mankind, the same goal remains with him in the spirit world.
Quote Explanation: No. 314
№ 396177   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 12:00
If you're not fighting for first place, and you will not take the tenth.
№ 395172   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 19:42
My advice is to understand their values. If you know the answers to the questions, "Who are you?" and "Where are you going?", the peak moments come when money, fame, or, on the contrary, in moments of terrible shocks you have a framework for decision-making. At some point the question arose: "I am a man with three cars or a guy who makes good products?" Well, got rid of the machines.
Quote Explanation: interview with the Daily Poster
№ 392287   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 01:30
I believe the main purpose of human life is happiness. Obviously. No matter who we are - atheists or believers, Buddhists, or Christians - we are all seeking something better in life. Thus, in my opinion, the main movement in our lives - the movement to happiness.
№ 391728   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 13:09
School is the only place where you can jump over your head. If it doesn't work out, then life grabs you.
№ 389202   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 13:06
Go white snow,
like slipping on a string...
To live and live to the world,
but probably not.
Someone's soul completely,
dissolving away,
like white snow,
go into the sky from the ground.
And I loved Russia
all the blood, ridge -
its rivers in flood
and when beneath the ice
her spirit pyatistenok,
the spirit of its pine forests,
her Pushkin, Stenka
and its elderly.

Explanation of the quote:

Go white snegi...
this poem he celebrates his special treasure, which was dedicated and sincere love for Russia, its flowing rivers, wooden huts, old people, forests and fields. Hero emphasizes that, though he lived a difficult life, but he did it for the sake of Russia. Holds a lot of hope that life was not wasted, and creativity helped in the prosperity and development of his native country.
Quote Explanation: There are white snows... with this poem he notes his special heritage, which consisted in a devoted and sincere love for Russia, for its overflowing rivers, wooden huts, old people, forests and fields. The hero emphasizes that although he lived hard, but did it for the sake of Russia. He has great hope that life was not in vain, and creativity helped in the prosperity and formation of his native country.
№ 388026   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2020 / 09:44
Not looking, not looking, not looking for approval
And charity doesn't sting me
If you put ahead of your own - other people's opinions
What will be left you by yourself?
So spit on them!
That voice knocks me from inside,
Inside me, inside me...
Not yet the verse, from hatred and love and empty disputes.
№ 387662   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 03:32