horror [Theme] Page 1

My God! Clean sheets. Hot water. My dear, you really love me ... Horror, horror, horror! I always thought that I was getting married for convenience, but it turned out that I got married for love. You, my dear, are thin as a chip, and on cold days you will not warm the bed at all.
My God! Clean sheets. Hot water. My dear, you really love...
№ 454743   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2023 / 19:33
- Just two ... What a horror.
- Just two ... What a horror.
№ 453176   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2023 / 20:27
Again, awakening this total horror, endless sleepless nights in the fight against their own nightmares...
Quote Explanation: Story: Shadows of Saintfor
Again, awakening this total horror, endless sleepless...
№ 451698   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 10:01
If you accept it, then it will become just fate.
№ 450928   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:35
Not sparing, not leaving alone, the horror of awareness twisted and twisted her from the inside: “What I saw was not just spontaneous lynching. This is a sacrifice. War, God, failed fate... Bloody message: "Enough." There has to be some way to justify such cruelty.”
№ 450530   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 14:03
Fires have always terrified the inhabitants of the city, especially those areas dominated by wood and straw. That is why the townspeople were so unanimously opposed to the creation of a citywide fire brigade, they literally stood firm, because, according to the flawless Ankh-Morpork logic, people who are paid to put out fires will naturally make sure that there is more work.
№ 449764   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 21:45
Eddie woke up early, around six, and, as often happened, had no memory of the night's events. I told him, he was horrified and quickly got ready to go home, asking to apologize for him to his aunt.
№ 448831   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:31
I'm terrified... And I'm terrified of my own horror.
Im terrified... And Im terrified of my own horror.
№ 448761   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:21
There is horror in beauty. Everything we call beautiful makes us shudder.
№ 448212   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:35
The sheriff thinks they only exist within the walls of the school, but the truth is that monsters are everywhere. And sometimes the most dangerous monsters are the ones you don't expect. They don't need fangs and claws to inspire terror. They hide in the shadows until no one is looking, and then attack. But I'm looking now. And I won't stop until I find out the truth.
№ 447744   Added Viker 19-12-2022 / 16:49
Love is an endless horror. You can run away physically, but you can't run away with your heart and thoughts.
№ 445033   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2022 / 14:45
Me: Yes. And there are also horns, paying attention to the taste.
Quote Explanation: The poem "Gerhard. Youth"
№ 444983   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2022 / 07:03
What do you like about her? Yes, you are fooling yourself!
№ 442864   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 08:44
A little bit of fear sharpens the reaction, but if you don't control it, it turns into horror, and horror into panic, and panic breeds chaos. And with the onset of chaos, the nightmare begins.
№ 439029   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:21
It must be remembered that at a time when Kronstadt was a few miles from the capital and the royal residence, when treason broke into Sveaborg, when the Baltic region was on fire, when a revolutionary wave spread in Poland and the Caucasus, when all activity in the southern industrial region stopped, when peasant unrest spread, when horror and terror began to reign, the Government had to either withdraw and give way to the revolution, forget that the government is the guardian of the statehood and integrity of the Russian people, or act and defend what was entrusted to it. But, in making the second decision, the Government, in a fatal way, brought accusations upon itself. Striking the revolution, the Government, of course, could not but hurt private interests. At that time, the Government set itself one goal - to preserve those covenants, those foundations, the beginnings of which were laid as the basis for the reforms of Emperor Nicholas II. Fighting with exceptional means, at exceptional times, the Government led and brought the country into the Second Duma. I must declare and would like my statement to be heard far beyond the walls of this assembly, that here, by the will of the Monarch, there are neither judges nor accused, that these benches (pointing to the ministers' places) are not the docks of the defendants - these are the places of the Government. For our actions at this historic moment, actions that should lead not to mutual struggle, but to the good of our homeland, we, just like you, will give an answer to history. […] In those countries where certain legal norms have not yet been developed, the center of gravity, the center of power lies not in institutions, but in people. People, gentlemen, tend to make mistakes, and get carried away, and abuse power. May these abuses be exposed, may they be judged and condemned. But the Government must have a different attitude towards attacks that lead to the creation of a mood in the atmosphere in which open action must be prepared; these attacks are calculated to cause in the Government, in power, paralysis of will and thought. All of them come down to two words addressed to the authorities: “hands up”. To these words, gentlemen, the Government, with complete calmness, with the consciousness of its rightness, can only answer with two words: "You will not intimidate"!
№ 438529   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:21