horror [Theme] Page 2

People like to think that love rules the world, but it's not. You close your doors at night not out of love for your neighbor. You lock yourself with steel bolts because you are afraid of your neighbor. Fear is order. Fear is control. Fear is security. Fear is fiction. ... What makes danger real is fear, that it is real. It was from this deepest fear that this danger was born. Fear is a product of consciousness. It arises in the mind, and minds can imagine anything. You love fear, you love horror, you pay money for a pair of 3D glasses and popcorn to sit on pins and needles for an hour and a half. Nothing inspires humanity more than the thought that it may cease to exist. Fear has no end, and the eyes are big. Fear feeds itself, feeds itself. It prepares you for disaster, teaches you to believe that the most important things are the most dangerous, and your faith easily turns a fairy tale into reality. The more you believe, the more there is.
№ 438475   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 11:01
And my dog is big, beautiful, obedient. He does not love me. We just respect each other. I respect his secret life, I respect the mystery that is characteristic of large dogs that have retained a particle of natural wildness and rebelliousness, but I have no confidence in them. And as soon as some decide to trust the huge guard dogs, they say that, they say, the actions of these animals are downright human, that is, noble and admirable. The dog is dumb and obedient, but having studied us, and understood, and guessed our misery, we should be horrified, alarmed, dumbfounded in the face of the incredible - because our dogs do not go anywhere and remain obedient. Maybe they despise us. Maybe they forgive. Or maybe they are glad that there is no demand from them. We will never know. Maybe they see us as some kind of unfortunate tribe of hunchbacked, lopsided freaks, huge clumsy insects. Not gods at all. Dogs have clearly figured us out and comprehended our nature to the subtlety - only millennia of humility keep them in check. Why is no man afraid of his dog? How long can a wild beast subdue his savagery? People idealize dogs and, at the same time, condescendingly “tolerate” their natural actions - how they bite fleas, bury a rotten bone, wallow in the mud, bark at some tree all night long ... But what do people themselves do - secretly bury any rotten, dig up they hide him again, and they tear his throat under the trees, and they wallow in what ... No. Me and my dog despise them. We took refuge in our special secret life, buried ourselves in the innermost wildness ...
№ 438304   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 10:51
When a person begins to recognize himself, he will see many things in himself that will horrify him. Until a person is horrified by himself, he knows nothing about himself.
№ 437550   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2022 / 13:48
Hell for people is to stay with themselves without the slightest opportunity to lie.
№ 437265   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2022 / 02:18
ANNABELLE: About fears? Of course. About the plan too. As I understood that it was necessary to wait out the night. Such a sweet one, he says, he tried to sleep, but it’s hard, everything hurts, then some sounds started. He got scared. I even thought about jumping into the sea right away - thank God I didn’t try my luck. He says you can’t speak the fear of the dark - it’s not rational. Not even fear, but horror. And then he sat on the edge, hung his legs over the abyss and sang songs. Lullabies. And psalms. Well, isn't it a bobblehead? And then he began to play with himself, he invented a mermaid for himself in a cave, he talked to her until the morning, he says, she answered him. She also sang lullabies. And her hair is pink. Funny paw, he says, he got out only after dinner because of her, so it would have been possible earlier, but she didn’t let him in. He persuaded her to support him on the rocks. Thank God, apparently, persuaded. Came back without a scratch, hare. And this year already, in the winter ...
№ 436406   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 01:15
That's because the horror with this music - stupid dreams.
№ 436396   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 00:45
I knew that these three had seen many horrors, and those who saw horrors themselves can create them, because such are the laws of life and war.
№ 434690   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 20:12
Horror and fate marched around the world in all ages.
№ 434469   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:41
- Look him in the face.
№ 433240   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2021 / 14:06
Oh Brian! I didn't tell you, I saw a film about syphilis yesterday. Such a horror! Now I won't let any man touch me for a week.
Oh Brian! I didnt tell you, I saw a film about syphilis...
№ 433038   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2021 / 23:54
An ancient horror has awakened from sleep and thirsts for blood.
№ 431805   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2021 / 09:06
This is the whole horror, that there is no horror! Bourgeois everyday life - and nothing more. Moreover, the taste of a closed educational institution with its naivety, rudeness, sentimentality and imitation.
Quote Explanation: About brothels and prostitution
№ 431180   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:20
- I will maintain this image so that it does not happen, because I have done so much shit that at least hundreds of good deeds will not cover up those bad ones.
№ 430578   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2021 / 19:54
“Horror,” said Angus Crow, “great power. If machines were running on it, we could move entire cities, and then we wouldn't need horses to pull these damn carriages. Horror drives many.
№ 430451   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 13:48
In the arsenal of theology, I was looking for a weapon for holy war; I was looking for means by which the Gospel idea of ​​salvation could triumph in the souls of those who had lost their strength and succumbed to temptation - and would return the lost, broken, sick to the right path ... Neither historical, nor systematic, nor practical theology, taken separately, did not correspond this much needed requirement. In all ages, the Church was to be illuminated with the spirit of Christian love; she was called to give people this love and make them instruments of divine love - but in fact, in her history, the trace of such efforts is almost negligible, despite the examples of many whom love has transformed, and many who dedicated their lives to deeds in her name. Endless disputes about dogmas - cruel, fanatical, filled with hatred, and the more powerful, the more petty, insignificant and further from the understanding of love was their subject; disputes about the forms of worship, which were given magical power; fear, striking to the shiver of any believer, when he understood that his own conscience tells him to depart from the church charter - and thereby deprive his soul of salvation; a fierce hatred of heretics, who, knowing the Bible and faith, willy-nilly rejected old beliefs and adherence to church dogma, even if they attributed such deviations to satanic tricks; questions of power, money and law, resolved in spite of the gospel - all of this, as I found out, was much more concerned than the task of translating divine and human love into life. In an effort to prove that they better understood and embodied the religion of love, some Christians smashed the heads of other Christians who also served Jesus and wanted to be His disciples; often entire nations were involved. People killed, robbed, raged more mercilessly than beasts of prey - in the name of the One who died on the cross out of love and by death bore witness to the message of love brought by Him. Of course, there are many testimonies of sincere love and true piety in church history. And yet, if the criterion announced by Jesus in the Gospel of John becomes the yardstick, it will be that according to which disciples are recognized by mutual love, and not by subtle differences in dogmas; if it becomes His main commandment about man's love for God, his neighbor and himself; if they are the words of the Apostle Paul, who put love above faith and hope (1 Cor. 13:13), then the history of the Christian religion is more like a monstrous misunderstanding or an abnormal deviation from true Christianity. Dogmatic theology and its history, with their ruthless adherence to irrational dogmas that have nothing to do with love, seemed to me to be a roundabout maneuver undertaken with one goal: to bypass the main point of Jesus' preaching and demands. I saw how the Gospel and the doctrines of the Church horrified people, for any doubt about them threatened to be burned at the stake and in hellish flames; I compared it to the careless contempt with which the love of Christ was trampled upon; and I considered it as straining a mosquito and swallowing a camel.
№ 430007   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:35