horror [Theme] Page 5

If a person is intellectually honest with himself, then going down the "ladder" to the hopeless depths of his "anxious presence", he is not able to experience anything but chilling horror. Another thing is that later, he can, by a faint-hearted cowardice, "it" chat, troll, subject to irony, but all this later. Horror is primary.
№ 412877   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 04:30
- What do you accuse them of?
- They're afraid of me. They don't dare talk to me. And the more they are timid, the more I think of myself as a monster. Why? Am I terrifying them? Am I so ugly? Did I become an idiot and didn't notice it myself?
- Oscar, they're not afraid of you. They are afraid of your illness.
My illness is a part of me. They shouldn't change their behavior because I'm sick. Can they only love me when I'm healthy?
№ 412871   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 21:48
A meaningful life without a definite worldview is not life, it is a burden, horror.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to A.S. Suvorin, November 28, 1888.
№ 412541   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 09:39
This does not contradict nature: there are harmful or strange phenomena in it, perceived as something beautiful, because some of their features or parts do not evoke the idea of harm or horror. Poisonous snakes are sometimes beautiful, as are poisonous plants or beasts of prey. The harm caused by a poisonous snake does not depend on the beauty of its skin, the danger of a poisonous plant does not depend on the plant or the color of its flower, the horror caused by a predatory beast does not depend on the grace of its posture. The sensually beautiful prevails in these cases over the morally ugly, because it is clearer and, therefore, gives immediate pleasure. The sight of courage and strength also makes an aesthetic impression. But no one will enjoy the sight of the killer overcoming the strong resistance of the victim and killing her. It is unthinkable here to distinguish between the manifestation of strength and the goal at which it is directed.
№ 412481   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 06:39
And the horror of the crying out and silent soul.
Quote Explanation: 1916.
№ 411407   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 11:42
On the impenetrable horror of life
Open your eyes, open your eyes,
While the great thunderstorm
Everything is not bold in your homeland.
Quote Explanation: 1914
№ 411342   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 03:03
Even as a child, her blood boiled when she saw that someone - no matter who - was being treated cruelly and unfairly. And if you compare this share of dignity with a tiny piece of land that belongs to you, and only to you, it is you who will sow the seed of your hope. This tiny embryo will one day sprout and bloom. According to Nalan, it is this tiny seed that should be fought for.
№ 409972   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 21:57
A coward is determined by a perfect deed. What people dimly feel and what terrifies them is that the coward himself is guilty of being a coward. People would like cowards or heroes to be born.
№ 409332   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 00:21
He said that you can enjoy the delights of freedom as much as you like, think that marriage is a yoke, and women want to put a yoke on you, but when you sit alone one evening in a dirty kitchen in a cold winter, you will understand the horror of loneliness.
№ 408572   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 23:42
Truth is a tricky thing. She can kill, trample, destroy. But having said it, having experienced all the horror of falling into the abyss of fear, then, as a rule, you gain freedom, you breathe easier, because the job is done, the shackles are removed.
№ 407815   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 14:00
How we strive by any means, by any reason to cover up the horror of death and loss, as if fate itself, having struck us a blow, demands that we justify it.
№ 406302   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 18:00
Probably, the whole Universe looks with horror at earthlings!
№ 405985   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2020 / 00:06
I am not supposed to have emotions, I must inspire terror, not experience it.
№ 405515   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 13:48
But what I really see is that you want to be claimed. You want to be applauded, you want to be attractive and watch how worthless monkeys follow you. You are wasting your life. Wake up! You don't need all this. You can be fabulously happy without all this. Society assesses my words negatively, because anyone who is able to understand them experiences wild horror. How to manage such a person? He does not need you at all, does not react to reproaches; he doesn't care what you say or think about him. He is completely free; he ceased to be a puppet. And this is awful. Hence, we must get rid of it. He speaks the truth; he ceased to be afraid and ceased to be human. Human! Here it is! Finally we started talking about the person! Man escaped from slavery, escaped from prison.
№ 405015   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 19:42