joy [Theme] Page 5

A person with a golden soul is like autumn beauty: yellow leaves, October magic, fragrant air and the reflection of all this charm in the lake bring spiritual joy to anyone. When you look at the colorful autumn foliage of the trees, a wonderful melody of love begins to sound in your soul, and at that moment the soul itself becomes inspiringly beautiful. Likewise, after a conversation with a good person, you feel harmony, tenderness and happiness.
№ 457203   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2023 / 13:54
Joy makes your world brighter and more beautiful, the ability to control your emotions makes you more resilient, and the ability to create inspires your soul.
№ 457176   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2023 / 21:15
How often joy does not cause laughter!
№ 457168   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2023 / 21:57
School is the place where our journey through life begins, where concepts such as disappointment, joy, hope, and love are revealed to us. As soon as you leave this path, you will immediately find yourself an outcast. Being at school will seem like hell, and all daytime leisure will consist of observing others. As if you are a stranger among your own. A person who has left this path will not have such concepts as love, friendship, only the bitter awareness that something is missing...
Quote Explanation: The moral is that school is not only the center of your learning, it influences much more than you think, it shapes people, personality, our beliefs. A person who formed his personality around friends and groups will find it difficult to understand why other poor fellows lack friends, communication, and why they themselves are like that. rather, he will try to demean it by playing at being a dramatic person.
№ 457106   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2023 / 05:24
All colors and smells... all of this is HERE and now... for me. I know that there is a plan for me, a script for my life, and even when I am not able to see the whole path, I always have room to step forward. I will take the next step with faith, trust and gratitude for WHO I am and what I have. I'm in my place. I'm important. I am free.
№ 456437   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2023 / 23:21
A person can endure joy, grief, pain only to a certain extent, and when this degree is exceeded, he perishes. This means that the question is not whether he is strong or weak, but whether he can endure the measure of his suffering, whether mental or physical, and, in my opinion, just as wildly say: that coward who takes his own life - how to call the coward of a man dying of a malignant fever.
№ 455772   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:11
Not every separation is sad!
№ 455637   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2023 / 08:24
The first of September, school time, - rows of multi-colored flowers and children's faces, not fully understanding the solemnity of the moment, but already aware of the coming changes that life has prepared for them. In the eyes of a spark, joy, fear - all mixed up. As if carefree childhood disappeared in an instant, and ahead is school, knowledge, textbooks, teachers, lessons, blackboard, reading, spelling, school uniform, pointer, pencil case, pen, pencil, ruler and much more that was familiar before so few. Well, after a break, followed by another, and then the last lesson and - home; and also: weekends and the yard where you go out for a walk, new friends and - that's childhood. Has not gone anywhere, only enriched by the school.
№ 455620   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2023 / 21:33
Eclipse the old sadness!
№ 455463   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2023 / 14:48
So love is a comic life force. Everything that exists, starting from God Jupiter in the sky and ending with a worm buried deep in the ground, is given over to love without a trace, so it is not surprising that we cats experience on spring nights, when moonlight barely breaks through the veil of clouds, some kind of joy and primal feeling of unease.
№ 455425   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2023 / 21:00
Fear affects play as a limiter, and yet dangerous play, play on the edge of fear, brings its evolutionary derivative - joy.
№ 454984   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 00:18
We will sing and dance, know the cattle, I don't care about you.
Quote Explanation: The author talks about the happiness of being yourself and not depending on someone else's opinion
№ 454621   Added Lexor 28-06-2023 / 16:50
A person and a mirror have one joy for two, one grief and one fragments.
№ 454367   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 11:06