meeting [Theme] Page 3

Meeting to live without parting.
№ 424999   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2021 / 19:57
Today is a wonderful morning, I woke up very early, opened the window, the morning smelled at me, freshness and joy, and I thought of you. It is easier for me to think about you, thoughts take away sadness, give energy to work. Our fleeting, everyday, carriage meeting, our slowly but deeper rapprochement in correspondence, my faith in you - all this often makes me think about whether we will pass without a trace for life, for each other. And if not without a trace, then what will we bring to each other: joy or sorrow? ..
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Zinaida Ivanovna Rizberg.
№ 424750   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:46
Henry was himself an excellent wrestler and he knew that Richard of Gloucester was looking for a meeting with him and only with him. Heinrich now felt neither fear nor helplessness. He won't wait any longer. He will never run again. What should happen will happen here and now.
№ 423927   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:13
- Myra, I have never been so sure of anything in my life. The moment you left me after the air raid, I knew I had to find you again. I found you and now I will never let you go. Does this answer suit you?
№ 423159   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:19
No! It was you who resisted. I killed you then - but you did not give up, saying that you will live.
№ 422709   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 21:39
And she didn't know me.
№ 422140   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 03:48
Regarding the dialogue that is supposedly established. Let's not deceive ourselves. Yes, the meeting between Biden and Putin is good, the fact that they talked and the tension has eased a little is good, but I don't see any dialogue. Moreover. The provocation of the British ship is an obvious response to Putin's article in the German media and to the results of the conference. Warlike statements by a large number of European and American politicians. The largest military exercises in the Black Sea began in the history of their conduct. I see this as another provocation. What kind of dialogue? They immediately disavowed all the positive expectations of those who, after this meeting, began to observe. You can, of course, excuse yourself and say that the ship is not American, but English. But Biden came to the meeting precisely as the leader of the collective West. Question to Biden: are you responsible for your West? Then what's the dialogue? The point is not that I have some kind of irrational Americanophobia. Our problem, the problem of Russians, Russians, is that we want to see this dialogue. But he is not. And it's time to part with these illusions forever. The values of our culture - we agreed, shook hands, but this is not there and never will be. And you don't need to transfer these things there. Let's leave this wonderful tradition in our country.
Release Date: 28.06.2021
№ 421632   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 20:39
The meeting (biden and Putin) was not about politics. It was about fighting for an agenda. The Americans came out with a demand - well, repent of at least something. It's funny to us. But this is the ideological message with which the Americans went to this meeting.
Release Date: 16.06.2021
№ 420930   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 18:18
This meeting (of Biden and Putin) speaks to the fact that Russia has become a world superpower. This turn has taken place. This is symbolic for several reasons. In a few months, it will be exactly 30 years since the flag of the USSR came down and Russia left the world arena. It seemed like it was forever. And now we suddenly understood everything ... The attitude of every citizen is changing, the attitude towards us in the world is changing. And it seems to me that the meeting was just for this. In fact, there was nothing else there. And this does not mean that there will be reconciliation. Accepting the adversary as equal does not mean reconciling. Moreover, the struggle will continue. But on different terms. On a different level. And this level, it seems to me, is more beneficial for Russia.
Release Date: 16.06.2021
№ 420929   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 18:15
The people we meet at the wrong time are simply the wrong people.
It is impossible to meet the right person at the wrong time because the right people are timeless. Meeting such people makes us cancel all plans and follow them into a foggy, unknown future without looking back.
№ 420162   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 19:18
- I'll never forget the moment I saw it for the first time, I kind of looked...
- In the face of love itself...
№ 420047   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 16:12
My head made an appointment with my lungs behind me!
Quote Explanation: August 1917, when he first went down his throat blood, foreshadowing tuberculosis.
№ 419435   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 22:48
At such moments, our consciousness expands. We become so sensitive that all physical boundaries are erased. You can feel the invisible connection between all living beings, how everything in the world is interconnected, and our hearts beat in unison.
№ 417355   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 01:24
You know, meeting you is one of the few pleasant things that happened to me over the past five years.
Quote Explanation: From the history of "High Surf"
You know, meeting you is one of the few pleasant things...
№ 416847   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 22:57