the bitterness [Theme] Page 3

BEST LOT
Pray of the Creator and Heaven in the Universal Demand
Of all those who are infirm, who have learned the bitterness of the most severe troubles;
So that neither the homeless nor the char, without help, did not die
From the cold, and the sir did not need bread,
From the deeds of insane human scum
The fire, suddenly bursting out, did not devour all the living ...
That in the days to come the world suffering this fell,
Not easy let, but still the best lot!
PEOPLE'S FAULT
Looking around, see the single cause of all suffering,
Evil innumerable troubles and sorrows of people
The only thing in the fault of people is in their apostasy,
In oblivion and loss of the Early Commandment,
In terms of their honor, that century after century is getting more and more vague,
All the more ghostly, in contempt in the life of their valor of the past,
Substitution of true values in it, saints,
And therefore all the futile of their undertakings.
№ 412553   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 22:21
- You have to see the light. As long as you strive to move forward, your soul does not know the bitterness of defeat.
Quote Explanation: these words are dedicated to White, her real name is Mary Macbeth.
№ 411655   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 22:18
The bitterness of parting speaks of the beneficial properties of relationships.
№ 409026   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 23:42
- We need to break up. From the very beginning, what was happening between us resembled an act of forgetting, as if we were trying so much to forget in each other's arms. But we both understand that this is the wrong love. Illusion, the desire to be needed by at least someone, the desire to love anyone, such as you.
After Nikki's words, everything went into place: both the girl's nervousness and her desire to be as far away from me as possible. The phrases sounded monstrously accusatory, they penetrated like sharp nails inside, leaving only hats on the surface. But at the same time, I was grateful to the girl for finding the strength and saying everything as it is, instead of continuing this strange and not very pleasant dance of misunderstanding for both of us.
- Are you sure? Maybe... - I paused, wondering what role Max played in this. - Have you been thinking about this all this time?
- Yes... I'm sorry... - Nikki swallowed nervously, but continued to endure my gaze steadfastly. - I weighed, evaluated and realized that it is wrong to continue to torment you and yourself.
- Is it me? - It was important for me to know, rather instructively, what was the impetus for the breakup - myself or something over which I am not subject.
- No, you have absolutely nothing to do with it. It sounds very hackneyed, but you are really very nice, good, kind and helpful, but...
Her words took my breath away, and mentally I added: "You're a very cool guy, but you're only a friend to me."
- But... - Nikki hushed up, not knowing what else to add. What was happening was not easy for her, so I hurried to the rescue:
"But you don't have feelings for me that would help us create a lasting union," it sounded somewhat theatrical, but that's the first thing that came to my mind. After all, all productions are taken entirely or partially from life.
Besides, I didn't want to break up badly, Nikki was there for me in serious moments for me, so she just didn't deserve me to splash out my discontent and bitterness from the breakup on her. We are adults and understand that you will not be forcibly cute. And to hold another through blackmail or some other extortion is low, stupid and selfish.
"Jeffrey, I'm guilty that...--Nikki began, but I interrupted her.
- You're completely innocent. At that point, we both wanted what we got. Now, after thinking, you realized that you need to turn in the other direction. I get it. And I accept, no matter what I think and feel about it. Because seeing you all on your nerves is much worse than accepting the fact of separation at a time. I can handcuff you to the battery and persuade you to stay with me, but will we be happier?
№ 408197   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:11
Behind the "bitterness" tea hides an incredible sweet aftertaste. Just like human life. Sometimes sweet, sometimes bitter ...
№ 406970   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 15:06
I'm not afraid to take risks, I'm just hard going through the bitterness of defeat.
№ 406333   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 23:00
He who lies, there is no Light in him, for the Light arrives in Truth.
№ 405045   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 21:12
My spear is hard, but life is even harder. One who has tasted the poison of the gods, invests all the bitterness in the words.
№ 400795   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 18:36
You are like the person who will treat a toothache on the day of judgment. But honor, love and faith are not only above food and drink, but, I think, is something we hunger for stronger and sharper suffer, if deprived of them. I appeal to you because it seems to me, you me can easily understand. In an effort to fill the belly, not drown you in the heart of another famine? And is not this the reason that is the joy of life you experienced a feeling of bitterness?
№ 398111   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 16:51
Let me confess that we two must be twain,
Although our undivided loves are one:
So shall those blots that do with me remain,
Without thy help, by me be borne alone.
In our two loves there is but one respect,
Though in our lives a separable spite,
Which though it alter not love's sole effect,
Yet doth it steal sweet hours from love's delight.
I may not evermore acknowledge thee,
Lest my bewaild guilt should do thee shame,
Nor thou with public kindness honour me,
Unless thou take that honour from thy name:
But do not so; I love thee in such sort,
As thou being mine, mine is thy good report.

I confess that two of you and
Although we love being single.
I don't want my every flaw
In your honor I went to as a spot.
Let us love one common thread,
But the bitterness of life is different from us.
It love can't change
But love steals hour after hour.
As a convict, deprived of the rights I
You opened for all to see
And you can not take my bow,
So as not to lay the honour of your print.
Well, let them!.. I love you so much.
What is yours and all I divide your honor!
Quote Explanation: Sonnet 36 translated by Samuil Marshak.
№ 398028   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 12:42
Nothing attracts me for a long time. That's why I constantly thirst for change. But still from hell I can't be saved. If not to change what is around me, will be even more bitter. So I'm trying in endless change, to forget the bitterness following the succession of days.
№ 397658   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:38
In a single day
My heart
Worldly hath bitterness,
Proskvozilo - spring wind
And the autumn - time.
№ 396898   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 10:51
We even expected that our emotions will be permanent. "A few minutes ago I was angry and yelled at you. Now I feel relieved and even warm feelings for you. What is wrong with me that makes me so changeable? Only surface feelings change so quickly." So common sense says, and he's dead wrong. Feelings are flowing and evolving. Their expression promotes the movement. If we do not understand this simple truth, we feel foolish and vulnerable, actually expressing perfectly normal. "Because I was angry a minute ago, better for me to stay mad at you, and then you'll think I don't pay attention to this or take revenge on me now that I'm not armed with my anger. I have to think of something to stay mad at you." Thus, relationships suffer, and accumulates bitterness.
№ 396226   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:23
I remember the drudgery of the last phrases
All my voice and your silence;
And the bitterness of the doomed farewell.
But time
cured us.
I remember the mystery of alienated eyes,
As ran our continents.
Ruthlessness last moment...
But time
cured us.
I remember forty eternities in an hour
And the hands of your ridiculous touch;
Resentment and unnecessary confession, -
But time
cured us.
I remember frantically extinguished the fire,
that to me seemed eternal.
You were faceless and inhuman;
But, you know,
cured us.
№ 394443   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 16:34
What happened in Vietnam should be a warning about what can happen in any part of the world, while the countries themselves inside you will repay, or at least ease the tensions due to national inequality and especially due to inequalities in wealth and opportunity. These inequalities eventually incite bitterness and hatred to such a degree that they spill out into riots and revolution.
№ 394244   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 17:24