police [Theme] Page 5

Police sounds funny.
№ 389313   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:21
For whom he writes a diary? he thought again. For the future? For the past? One way or another - for the imaginary world. And he himself waited not death elimination. Diary will turn to ash, and he in pairs. Only the Thought Police read the diary before you destroy these pages and the memory of them. How can we look towards the future when you're not will be gone, won't even anonymous word scribbled on a piece of paper?
№ 387907   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 09:44
- I don't know. My victims have the money, and it's an obvious bandit. Power can be bought with money, so I took a very precious, more precious than human life and cost of the murder.
That's my warehouse.
Wow. Maybe easier for us to show that stolen recently?
- Mevis get a report of the theft last week! I'm sorry, the receptionist probably moved...
- Good sense of humor. You fill the garage with backside on the front? As for the dishwasher, then look for only the extreme shelving, it is already easier.
- Not much. We don't know what is valuable, what killed Barney. Silverware, appliances, electronics. Yes, there are values on two hundred thousand. Such insurance wouldn't cover. About look, drive with Crazy. Funny show. And this ball. Well, graphics card. Why did you steal this?
- My dream is to visit Paris.
Is a beautiful city. Next time bring a snow globe, and this is Seattle and the Space needle, not the Eiffel tower, weirdo.
1 Season 19 Series
№ 387374   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2020 / 13:18
- Incredible! I mean, we just blew the FBI's investigation?
- No, I defended our case. Moreover, these bloodhounds of J. Edgar Hoover just suspect that we did it. They don't know for sure.
Someday, I'll get fired!
- You can go to the FBI. No, wait, you're right, it can't.
Quote Explanation: Jherek always teasing his partner Caleb for his desire to move from the police to the FBI.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 386443   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:52
Before you saying anything - look me in the eye and tell me you're sure.
I'm sure I'm not leaving with nothing.
- Your life is not nothing.
Quote Explanation: Chris Koller was undercover in the gang, Jherek asked whether he was sure about their own safety.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 386442   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:50
Undercover is like to live in purgatory. Your life ends, and though you're still walking, breathing and talking - in fact, it's not you. And the longer it lasts, the harder it is to remember who you really are. I was the youngest of seven children, six boys and my sister who had everything she wanted. My life consisted of clothes and a queue to the toilet. Private life? Sure! All of you know. It was impossible to keep a secret or to be left alone. I'd give my left arm to be back for Sunday dinner with his family.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 386441   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:48
- You can do this, because I have still not had a partner better.
- So you wrote a statement that we shared? In order not to look pale on my background? No, really, why?
- Are you still offended?
- No.
- Your career is not damaged.
- No, really, if you didn't have a better partner, why you threw me away?
- Honestly?
Yes.
- Without reserve?
- Ask.
- You so often I was approached that there was no time to solve crimes. I thought of getting arrested for embezzlement of budget funds.
- You know, offer to fill in for you paper does not mean to drive up. Apparently I greatly overestimated your detective skills.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 386437   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:40
Today we arrested four gang members responsible for the massacre in Lincoln Park. I say "we" because it is the achievement of our community. And I know that in our community we are not just badge numbers and titles, we are mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, daughters and sons. We are people and this work affects us. I know we are all dissatisfied with something, I too, we don't have enough people, we need new equipment, more safe cars and I promise that eventually I will solve these problems. But even all the people and technology in the world can eradicate crime. And here's where we come in. And we should use the most powerful weapon in our Arsenal. You know what? Indifferent. We return the city to the people and remind the criminals who's boss. You know, when I first became a COP, it seemed to me that this is the best job in the world because I could protect people. Not only citizens, but also their fellow officers. And that hasn't changed.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 386436   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:38
Want to talk about the number of murders? Of course, it went down! And the number of shootings, hell, no. Just doctors have learned to treat people.
Quote Explanation: Unknown COP refutes the "positive" statistics.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 386435   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:36
In Finland the first snow!
8:00 I built the snowman.
8:10 My neighbour is a feminist asked me why I don't blind a snowman.
8:15 am blinded and even a snowman.
8:17 My neighbour is a feminist looked at the tempting Breasts women snow and began to complain that snowmen everywhere objectivesyou.
8:20 gay Family, living nearby, unhappy muttered: better to have concocted the two snowmen!
8:22 Neighbor-a transgender person asked me why I didn't just "Bigfoot" with removable operating parts.
8:25 Vegetarians in the neighborhood reproached for the carrot nose, they say, vegetables are food, not decoration.
8:28 a Black neighbor called me a racist because snowman and a snow - white.
8:31 a Muslim who lives across the street, demanded that the snow woman wore the hijab.
8:40 the police Arrived on a call about the abuse feelings.
8:42 Neighbor-feminist was asked to remove from the snowman a broom, which alludes to the role of Housewives.
8:43 the President of the homeowners Association threatened me with eviction.
8:45 Came to local broadcasters and asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow women. Answer: "Snow globes?" (balls - eggs), Immediately received stamp: sexist!
9:00 I was on the morning news, calling a racist, a homophobe, a suspect of insulting the feelings of a terrorist, prone to inciting hatred during the bad weather.
9:10 interrogating Me, demanding to give out accomplices. Children taken by the social services.
№ 386019   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 14:50
A nasty world, eyes are staring at the top that at the bottom - one stuff. The police are corrupt, politics - sold, who has the money, he can buy anything or anyone.
Quote Explanation: Henry decided not to miss
№ 384874   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 20:56
- I don't know how to thank you for this opportunity, superintendent.
- Nothing to thank for, you were all more qualified.
- Not true. I had a little more experience than the other candidates, but I chose not to because of this. I noticed that the other two candidates were a wedding ring and Macy talked all the time about their children. Don't get me wrong, I don't care why I'm at work, I just... say you understand.
- You know what?
- I had two tours in Iraq. And along the way I lost close friends. But those guys who had wives and children, was more difficult. I know that the officer's Pat was special for you.
- Yes, I was.
- I hope that someday I will deserve the same treatment. But you need me to know something: I came back from the desert not to die on the job. And I sure as hell won't let anything happen to you.
Quote Explanation: Former driver and bodyguard of Teresa Colvin was killed when he was protecting her.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 384727   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 12:32
MA'am, I have to ask, we'll answer the call? To be honest, if my first day on the job will kill superindentant - I can record in my personal file. This will thwart my future plans.
Quote Explanation: Ray jokingly tells superintendant of police Teresa Colvin, and her rash behavior.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 384725   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 12:28
- Come on, man, these cuffs are too tight!
- Well, what can you do, they have not stretched.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 384724   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 12:26
Some Chicago live dynasty police almost a hundred years of history. Several generations of spouses, mostly women, know what it's like to live with a COP. Friends from the police, politicians, the police, attending picnics and funerals are the marriage to work. I know wives who use police radio to feel the husbands who still feel married. They include his house, listening to their husbands. I also did that...
1 Season 7 Series
№ 384723   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 12:24