trouble [Theme] Page 3

Oh, this is such a widespread belief that any roughness will be "smoothed out"! Not in the fact that they are sharpened or polished, but that they will "flatten themselves out"! So to another madman, all things seem polished!
№ 411917   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 22:00
The day has turned out to be rubbish. Started shit, continued and ended shit. And the weather was disgusting.
№ 410363   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 19:42
Not diarrhea, so scrofula ...
Quote Explanation: This proverb was originally about children's health. It is known that a synonym for the word diarrhea is diarrhea, and today scrofula is called diathesis. Both diarrhea and scrofula used to be treated for a long time. In the families of peasants, all family members were engaged in field or other types of work throughout the year. Therefore, each pair of hands was counted. Even young mothers with babies went out into the field. The only ones who were released from work were sick people and mothers whose child was currently ill. Therefore, such an expression was said about mothers, whose children were constantly sick, and this gave the woman the right to temporarily not work. Hence the spread of constant troubles.
№ 410342   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 16:48
My breathing stopped.
My heart started beating after a time.
A red veil appeared before my eyes.
Unusual, but still cozy apartment of my mother instantly turned into a cave in which the presence of a dragon was felt. My father's angry laughter swept through my mind.
The bag slid off his shoulder and fell to the floor with a deafening knock.
Bank... Robbers...
"By the way," I remembered my words said not so long ago to my mother, "tomorrow go to the bank, I sent you money, plus a small gift."
I KILLED MY MOM!
You can say a million times that I am not to blame and could not know that this event will happen. But that won't change the fact that I was the one who did everything I could to get Lilien in the bank. It was me, sending the money and insisting that she get it as soon as possible, twisting my mother's world. I, like a roulette player, made a bet, but other numbers fell out. A different color.
Again, I caused my mom's trouble. Nobody, and again me. Eternal-problem-Damon!
"How I hate you, degenerate! - I remembered Giuseppe's poisonous words. - If you were a sloop... I wouldn't have to drag that load through life!"
Maybe my father was right? I used to blame Giuseppe, but now he is no longer alive, and my mother's problems periodically appear. Because of me...
It can be argued that no one is immune from problems, but for some reason it was I, then still a small cell, who grabbed the uterus, fighting for my life, thereby pulling a terrible chain reaction ... Some trouble I have a body. Face. Name.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408398   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:54
Grabbing the last cardboard box, I crossed the threshold of the house and, going up the stairs, put it in the still empty room. According to a long-standing tradition, it was necessary to launch the kitten first, but I did not have any animal. Many people get themselves a cat or dog for fun, and then, having played enough, gradually forget about them, pay very little attention, do not educate and do not walk. The same happens with children - succumbing to the momentary desire to become a father and mother, many do not understand that this is not for a day or even for a year - it is forever, until death. That animals, that children, abandoned to their fate, are forced to wander through the back streets of someone's lives and if they are lucky, they will meet a good person, and if not, they will run wild and become loners.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408132   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:01
Thoughts, as is right, materialize, therefore, to bring trouble on oneself by thinking about the bad is by no means an option.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408085   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:54
Either you love trouble very much, or they love you very much.
№ 407379   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2020 / 03:00
For sixty-one years of a hard life, he got a good handle on sweeping troubles under the rug and trampling down, so that later he could pass by, and not look.
№ 407316   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2020 / 18:12
Troubles and misfortunes can haunt those who have lost the will to live. Who internally surrendered to the will of fate. Let's still want to live. With all my might. It helps a lot to stay healthy and happy.
№ 406446   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2020 / 22:12
You bring everyone more trouble than I do, but for some reason I am in prison.
Quote Explanation: Novella "The Secret of Heaven"
№ 406247   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 11:57
A delayed nuisance is two troubles.
№ 404606   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2020 / 17:48
Only relatives and friends survive your tough times and challenges together with you. The rest are busy with their own Affairs and simply do not pay attention to you. They care about your troubles, troubles, suffering and torture. But there are those who care what happens to you, and who will remain with you forever. So, it's not so bad in this world.
№ 402420   Added Айдар 14-08-2020 / 16:25
Only family and friends really understand when life shamelessly mocks you and laughs. Others pretend that you have hope to get out of an undeserved hell. They pretend to care about you and try to get you out of a desperate situation, but in fact it is not. Relatives and friends are well sorry to tears, realizing your woes and troubles to the end.
№ 402255   Added Айдар 09-08-2020 / 17:03
If you want to have good prospects and to live well, be able to fight against the difficulties of life. Don't do useless things that degrade the quality of your life, don't worry about someone else's life, which brings no benefit to you, don't worry about other people's achievements and rewards will not make you happier, do not worry and do not worsen your health because of those who won't return your feelings and will not help in the most difficult moment, do not be friends with bad people who only bring trouble and trouble. But do yourself and your development, to invest their time, their money, power and opportunity in useful, valuable, important, things, things.
№ 402186   Added Айдар 07-08-2020 / 21:06
Judge men not by words but by their deeds. When bad things happen, they silently cope with them, rather than shifting the burden on others, not causing them to worry.
№ 401645   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 06:06