purpose [Theme] Page 3

Difficult days will begin, but you just go, think only about the next step. When you are tempted to turn, repeat the oath of allegiance to your path. Around people will buy things; brag about how their salaries are growing. Move your legs and don't listen to anyone.
№ 432955   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 18:48
Live as you lived, just don't look for anything, you know? All that comes to you, accept, but do not pursue anything yourself - this is important. And yes, you will be sad and lonely. This is the desert after the jungle on all maps. But don't be afraid, step into this scary place that everyone avoids. This is where you will meet the genies. Their task is to deprive you of the joy of a fulfilling life. Your task is to trample them. These are going to be difficult days, Hannah. These will be the most important days of your life. One morning you will open your eyes and your desert will seem beautiful to you. Then the thing for which you appeared in the world will begin to happen.
№ 432888   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 01:27
You're in no hurry anymore. I understood: this path is your destination. And since there is nowhere to rush, as soon as you wake up, you ask yourself: how can I please the Creator with my life?
№ 432825   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 14:48
Who will refuse the game, if the Creator created us for it?
№ 432774   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 16:24
A wild, ancient instinct told her: this is a chance to change fate and make it happen that something better than intended, but something better happened.
№ 432767   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 16:03
• Spring, autumn and winter - three sensual sisters and summer, either a woman or a brother.
№ 432753   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 12:33
In our country, everyone knows which of the deities is his spiritual parent. There are women who are the spiritual daughters of Yemanji. These are wonderful mothers, they are responsible for the renewal of life in the world. There are women like Obba, needlewomen and hostesses. They protect the home and hearth, feed their tribe. There are people who are healers like Oshosi. They know the power of plants and cannot live without nature. There are Shango's children and Ogun's children - they are warriors, politicians, entrepreneurs. They are full of will and noble passion. I am also the spirit daughter of Jansa, so I immediately recognized you. We weren't both born to stay at home. Dedicating ourselves to husband and motherhood for us means going against our nature. And a person who has gone against his nature will face the most terrible punishment after death, because he did not fulfill his destiny and wasted his life.
№ 432582   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:54
At fifteen I didn't know who I was destined to become ...
№ 430078   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:46
- I wish to be here no more than you. Let’s guess: you think there’s a better record for you outside these walls. However, you have nothing there. And here we give you strength, purpose, respect. A chance to survive all the horrors that await in the world. If you don't need all this, then you are wasting your time.
№ 429622   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:38
- You well know where weakness nests! By protecting him, you will rob him of the strength he needs to fulfill his destiny.
№ 429439   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:09
The poet's purpose is to set in motion all the harmonious and plastic possibilities of the word, in the manifestation of perfect and unforeseen beings to the world. As a way of knowing the world, such poetry is deeply religious. With its detachment, impracticality, self-depth, it recreates another, deep world, which has no natural scientific equivalents - the world of a free, unchained spirit.
№ 428813   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:27
Jamie saw it in me. And now I knew why. And Frank did not notice at all. And I knew why, too.
Quote Explanation: About Claire's profession as a surgeon
№ 428522   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:41
Life is a relay race that assumes the timely transfer of the torch of life to the next one, having fulfilled its purpose in the chain of generations, to remain in the life of future generations.
№ 428382   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:19
rest. What Karl did for the Scots - was it inevitable? Or is his true destiny to be what he is now - a symbol, an icon? If not for him, could Scotland have sustained a two-hundred-year alliance with England, while still retaining its individuality?
№ 427663   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2021 / 10:21
Never forget your pride. Always value politeness, help the weak and despise evil. Ayatsuji Itorio's mission is to protect people.
Never forget your pride. Always value politeness, help the...
№ 427487   Added Viker 14-09-2021 / 11:20