price [Theme] Page 5

“She’s right, Mazekin. We wouldn't be sad now if we didn't know Dan.
“She’s right, Mazekin. We wouldnt be sad now if we didnt...
№ 421086   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2021 / 23:39
This is what it always comes down to: price. Think first of all about yourself, and about no one else. Love, tribal pride - in this world they went for a song. Even worse, they could be paid for.
№ 420650   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2021 / 12:48
Hitch: My first serious assignment in the army... there was an analysis of rubble and corpses... after your fight with Ehren. Now are you ready to answer me?
Seeing mountains of corpses trampled by you for your greatest purpose, how did you feel?
Annie: You've asked me this question so often that I thought about it.
Although it hadn't occurred to me before... The killings were something commendable.
I was taught that outside of Marais, you can kill military and civilians indiscriminately. In the name of saving the world and admitting their guilt by the Eldians... all means are good.
"unclear": I heard about what happened to you from Armin. In theory, we should have provided it all, right?
Hitch: Do you say all these corpses under the rubble were a commensurate fee?
Annie: No... I didn't think about saving the world.
Hitch:.... A what?
Annie: I didn't think about anything... I... I was abandoned right after birth. A blood test showed that my mother had cheated on her husband with an Eldian. I was taken to an internment camp, where I was adopted by an Eldian immigrant.
He decided to grow me into a warrior Mare to ensure a comfortable life. For as long as I can remember, he taught me Eldian hand-to-hand combat.
For him, my worth depended on whether I could become a warrior or not.
Over time, I became strong, as he wanted, and repaid him for all the pain he had caused me.
I finished it so much that it remained lame forever...
And he was only glad, he said:
Father: If you are so strong, you can kill the enemy without weapons.
Hitch: Uh? A what? And how long will you be crucified here?
Annie: I listened to your monologues 4, so now it's your turn, right?
That's why... I didn't care how many people died and from which country... or survived... I didn't understand the value of human life... including his own.
Yes... until that morning... when... we went to the island for a giant - the progenitor ...
He... fell to his knees in front of me with an apology.
He said that all his life he taught me the wrong thing. Sobbing, he begged me to come home...
He said that he did not care about the status of a warrior ... and the title of respected Mareitz... that he would give up everything if I could go home.
This man... was my father. And he considered me his own daughter.
I have...
A father who is waiting for my return.
Like me, others have people dear to them too. I care anymore.
I know I have a lot of grave sins on me. ....... but.....
for the sake of returning home, to my father...
I'd do them again.
№ 419958   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 11:48
[To the writer] You can travel all over the world, go through a lot of adventures, but if you write badly, all this is worthless.
Quote Explanation: Essay "The story of one friendship"
№ 419314   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2021 / 11:15
For a moment he managed to free himself from Annalise's tenacious hands, and he whispered in my ear:
- If I find you in one of these alcoovs, an Englishwoman, a man with whom you will be there, consider, dead. As for you...
His hand unconsciously reached for the sword hanging from his belt.
"Oh no, it won't come out," I objected, "You swore on your dagger that you would never beat me again. What, then, is the price of your vows, um?
He chuckled through force:
- Nope. I will not beat you, at least not in the way I would like.
№ 419173   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 19:45
The life of someone who has nothing more than life is worth a little.
№ 419045   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2021 / 22:24
Victory is victory no matter what the cost is.
№ 418531   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2021 / 08:42
... you can't immediately understand people, because they don't understand themselves. They have long been hiding in clothes. In a figurative sense, too. This is what I mean. This is the price of human civilization - in order to create it, they had to close the doors to their true self. And now, as far as I understand, they are lost. Therefore, they invented art - books, music, films, plays, paintings, sculpture - to build bridges to themselves, to their original essence. But no matter how close they get to her, she still remains inaccessible to them.
№ 418252   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 13:21
Life is worth every drop of effort put into it!
№ 418181   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2021 / 17:36
Victories are not easy to give,
The price of victory is expensive.
I stood on the horns
Wherever the crowds surrender.
I dug and flew and paddled,
He was silent, growling and silent again.
I was a snake, a sheep, a donkey,
And the dock is still far away.
№ 418040   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 19:09
That is the price to be paid for transgression. The price is for overcoming the limits of mortal flesh and immersion in the mysteries of consciousness, where human thought rarely penetrated.
№ 417881   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 08:18
- I wanted it more than anything. But it's not... That's the truth. Everything has its price, and it doesn't suit me, I can't do that.
This world was beautiful as it was. You can't get everything. We only have the truth, and there is enough of it. The truth is beautiful. Look at this world, look at what your desire has led to. You're going to have to be a hero. Only you can save this world. Renounce your desire if you want to save the world.
- And why do I need this!? It's finally my turn! The world belongs to me! You won't stop me! No one will stop!
- I didn't address you. I reached out to everyone else. Because you're not the only one who suffered. Who dreamed of more. Who dreamed of returning those who are no more. Who is tired of being afraid. Tired of loneliness.
- Shut up! Stop the broadcast! Stop!
- Who is frightened or helpless. You're not the only one imagining a world where things will be different. Better someday. Many dreamed of a world where they would be loved, heard and appreciated once. But what did it all cost you? Face it.
№ 417759   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 22:12
I intend to build cars for general use. They will be large enough to accommodate families, but small enough for one person to manage. My car will be made of the finest materials, built by first-class workers, and constructed with the simplest methods possible in modern technology. Despite this, the price will be so low that anyone on a decent living can buy a car to enjoy with their family in the free, clean air.
Quote Explanation: In 1904, the company released its first model - Ford A, which was then constantly improved. However, a real sensation was made by the Ford T, which first went with the conveyor in nbsp;1908.
№ 417262   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:33
Pain is the price for centuries of continuous murder.
№ 415454   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 22:51