flight [Theme] Page 3

You probably have forgotten how to walk, flyboy?
Quote Explanation: Appeal to the Peel.
№ 395018   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 18:27
[Recitation of accuracy]
(pronounced before the accomplishment of the murder)
God-Emperor,
Lead flight
Watch the goal
Take a useless life.
№ 394616   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 11:42
You're not falling, Astrid, you're flying.
Quote Explanation: Molecules Astrid out of the ship
№ 394338   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 01:27
Where the heart on this fly
The soul dissolving in the Caucasus.
№ 393050   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 09:51
Want to fly with eagles? Grow a pair of wings, son!
№ 392104   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 00:18
I also have a cat. Not easy. Philosophical, psychological, existential. His name is Socrates. He had red hair, old and fat.
He constantly needs to assert and define their existence. He needs a cut from the everyday space of meanings. And he cuts through them where possible and where not. Often the latter. The back of the sofa riddled with meaning, the litter box, too, a carpet with tufts of red wool, "cemetery" chicken bones under the kitchen table - all Socratic sense.
Sometimes he deliberately wakes me up at night when I lay hungover, so I got mad, lost his temper and "identified" it is the existence of bashing.
Socrates rises to his paws to my ear, loud screaming, then runs away headlong, hiding under the sofa and squeaks. In a word, existential bastard.
Alas, I must also be approved by the absurd actions to acutely feel some bubble or mosquito unity, and person. Just not one that sounds good. Leave it for curly-haired boys with guitars that call to hit heads against stone walls. Existentialism, his mother! I do know the meaning of your life, but are unable to implement it fully. Can't get rid of habits that are as far from the truth, as a set of psychological properties of the monkey from the man. Isn't that a big gap? Even too big.
However, you need to live. At peace with itself and the constant enmity with the world.
And indicate the existence of a genuine sense in opening the space of truth.
And even if you're a poet, look often at the night stars. If you're not a poet, still get out on the balcony and watch. Maybe ever notice how one of the stars winked at you. And invited into the flight. Here you can open up to the true moments of life. Don't miss a moment.
But if you don't have a balcony, and you're not a poet, and your head rarely turns to the stars, then go and look at his feet - and there you can see reflected in the puddle star. Well, like wink?
Quote Explanation: Reflections on idleness
№ 391977   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:30
The second half of the night. The stars hanging over the rooftops like ripe apples. Seems to stretch out a hand and pluck one or two. The stars are large and cool. Silent. Not live some. They are not neglecting me.
Can't sleep. And when you can't sleep, I was plagued by thoughts are various. Better they go somewhere else to send. I mean to put together and send in a creative flight. Or a crusade for a certain idea. Psychological idea, because my education is sometimes oppresses me, oppresses like the flesh of monks-hermits. The idea should be implemented, otherwise it will want to get drunk, and then another and another. And we have to live with me. Where are these to find? From removing it? From the dullness of monotonous routine? Do not go out. The square root of zero is zero. The square root of the unit will unit. Require a different coordinate system. Is Not Euclidean. What to extract meaning? Probably from the fact that a better. Say I had a good psychologist - psychology is not yet started cramping. That is, has ceased to have meaning. One doesn't make sense. And I can't live without acute experience of life. If in my life a long time do not come to the senses, I start to rebel noble...

Explanation of the quote:

from the novel "Psychologist and a psychopath".
Philosophical reflections.
Quote Explanation: from the story "Psychology and Psychopath". Philosophical reflections.
№ 391971   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:15
And even if you're a poet, look often at the night stars. If you're not a poet, still get out on the balcony and watch. Maybe ever notice how one of the stars winked at you. And invited into the flight. Here you can open up to the true moments of life. Don't miss a moment.
But if you don't have a balcony, and you're not a poet, and your head rarely turns to the stars, then go and look at his feet - and there you can see reflected in the puddle star. Well, like wink?

Explanation of the quote:

From the novel "Psychologist and a psychopath".
Thinking about the stars
Quote Explanation: From the story "Psychology and Psychopath". Reflections on the Stars
№ 391970   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:12
Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again
And learn to live so free
When we hear the voices sing
The book of love will open up
And let us in
Take these broken wings

Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again.
Learn to live freely.
When we hear the voices sing,
The book of love will open
For us.
Take these broken wings!
№ 391838   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 03:51
He knew that any thing on the surface of the earth capable to tell the story of the whole earth. Open any page of the book, look at the hands of man, take any card from the deck, see flight of the hawk in the sky, you will surely find a connection to what living in that moment.
№ 391592   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 23:24
- If I get an arrow in the belly, ' said Arcoria, realizing what direction his thoughts - then we both crash down and crash.
- Relax, - said AOT. - I got a spell of slow fall ready. That would be with you no matter what, your beloved master will be fine.
Quote Explanation: The conversation between the rider and the Griffin during the battle.
№ 385356   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2019 / 06:34
Loneliness does not happen! I got You your soul, has heart, has thoughts, has feelings! There are memory and recollection, have dreams and goal! There are joys and difficulties, there is a world of the unknown!
There are music and sports, it is possible to do! Have Pets, have a favorite work finally!
There is an opportunity to love, to give good! There is a possibility of communication, there is the possibility of self-realization and spiritual development! Is nature, is God. Isn't that enough? Only weak fools unable to recognize the charms of solitude! Alone is the freedom and flight of soul! Smile because life is Divine, if you look at the world with wide eyes and an open heart! Learn to endure loneliness, to obtain from him maximum pleasure and you will become happier than others!
№ 384888   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2019 / 15:30
We're sparing no pain, we're launching a dream.
It's blazing a trail
When the rockets will gleam.
We harness the air 'cause we let them fly,
The town had turned out under this October sky.
We harness the air and we let them fly
Under this October sky.

We do our best, we start to dream,
When the rocket will be shining like stars
This means that we are paving the way.
We tames the air, because we can send them in flight
The whole town is gathered here under this October sky.
We tames the air, because we can send them in flight
Under this October sky.
№ 384825   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 15:02
If you're scared - just jump. You can fall and can fly.
№ 384200   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 13:36
But the wings know flying,
The desire knows the way.
And who the air, he will pass
All the failures of the pits, all the swamp marshes
That goal dosahnout.
Quote Explanation: SB. "Wicked enchantment" (1906)
№ 384081   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2019 / 22:32