well [Theme] Page 2

The long, boring winter has passed, and a magnificent spring has arrived. It’s light to the point of pain in the eyes, warm, violets and almonds are blooming, the sea has a gentle view. Very very good.
№ 464244   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 01:33
In every person and animal, in every bird there lives a small warm sunbeam. And if you treat every living creature with kindness (just not pretend, but for real), then this sunbeam will awaken in him. And everyone will also respond kindly to you, because they will feel the sun and life within themselves. And if it suddenly seems to you that a person is angry or doing something bad, don’t immediately get angry with him, don’t blame him. This simply means that the sunbeam is already very soundly asleep. Try to wake him up and see how well everything will be!
№ 464140   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 20:21
A civilized market economy is unthinkable without well-developed subtle instruments of social regulation, legal and social institutions designed to soften and curb the extremes of market relations.
№ 464058   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 16:12
When asked what is good and bad in a person at once, he answered: “Language.”
№ 464052   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 15:54
- What?
- What?
№ 463994   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:25
In the symphony of life, become the conductor of your dreams, orchestrating a melody that resonates with passion and builds into a life well lived.
№ 463985   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:24
And I'll tell them what I really think.
№ 463783   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:41
- If he loves his country, he will make it better! Let him work, fight, let him finally suffer, but don’t run! Saltykov-Shchedrin, naturally, without analogies, he hated the tsarist order so much and this is what he wrote: “I was in well-disposed foreign places and I don’t remember a moment in which my heart did not rush to Russia. It's good there. But here, let’s say, it’s not so good. But just imagine, it still turns out that we are better. It’s better because it’s more painful.” This is a very special logic, but it is the logic of love.
№ 463697   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:26
How many stories have I heard when, having quarreled, you lose a person forever... “How much I didn’t have time to say, I could have apologized...” But it’s just as painful to lose a person when everything was fine with you, without quarrels, when there are big plans ahead, happy life…
№ 463696   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:26
Now he lived a happy life: he went to the theaters, went for rides in the royal garden and helped the poor a lot. And he did well: he knew from his own experience how bad it was to be penniless!
№ 463636   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:17
- Successful people are only one percent. The rest of us are just fighting for the crumbs these assholes throw off the table. And their media constantly tells us that everything is fine or that we ourselves are to blame for everything. Second, apparently, it’s true: you get the shit you put up with.
№ 463414   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 11:23
- [the sheriff takes out handcuffs and throws them at Cortez’s feet] Give it yourself or I’ll put it on.
Quote Explanation: Ray Owens and Gabriel Cortez stand on a bridge to Mexico.
- [the sheriff takes out handcuffs and throws them at...
№ 463402   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 10:49
You know, there's an old Spanish proverb: Who
№ 463357   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 10:42
In the last century, many of the communist countries we believed in fell into decline and the world became only capitalist. But thanks to the greedy pigs generated by this very system... the once sweet fruit of capitalism is now rotten to the very core and its time is up. Let me ask you: Are you honest and prosperous? I don't think so. Look at the harsh truth, look through the fabricated capitalist illusions! We are ready to sacrifice everything to create our own nation. Nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistic missiles under our control should be more than enough to prove our resolve. It is with great pleasure that I announce the creation of our own nation! Dissenters will burn in flames as we march toward the birth of our nation. Finally, let me deliver a warning to those who know us well: beware of Golden
Quote Explanation: Dumitrescu's message to the world from the game's intro
In the last century, many of the communist countries we...
№ 463219   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 14:24