condition [Theme] Page 1

- So I don’t know... Bitch. Okay, fine. I'm fine, fine.
№ 464003   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 15:27
- So I don’t know... Bitch. Okay, fine. I'm fine, fine.
№ 464002   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:27
Let's say I believe that I have love. God sends me a poor man in order to test my love. If I have, for example, two watches: one is good and the other is a little damaged, and I give the damaged ones to the poor man, then this means that my love is second-class. If I have true love, then I give a good watch to the poor man. The state when you keep both old and new and don’t give anything at all is hellish.
№ 463569   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:36
Much more important than money, property or status is our inner state, or state of mind. In a poor family, people will feel happy if there is love, kindness and trust between them. And their rich neighbors can live in luxury, but not be truly happy. if their mind is poisoned by suspicion and anger. Common sense tells us that this is so.
№ 463408   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 11:22
Would you regret a past life that was not in reality?
Quote Explanation: Everyone has difficulties in life, sometimes to the extreme. If a person answered that he didn’t regret it one bit, he’s clearly going through such a period. If the answer is that he would regret that life, everything is fine with him, or he has minor problems.
№ 463380   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 10:45
The Law of Correspondence helps people understand how their actions and thoughts can affect the world around them and their own state. It also helps them realize that changes in one area can lead to changes in another area, and that it is important to consider these relationships when making decisions and actions.
Quote Explanation: Law
№ 463065   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:23
Spring is not the beginning of March and not even the warmth of the sun always flowing from the heavens; spring is a state of mind, even if it is February outside the window.
№ 463022   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:16
He even decides what you will think about and when. You have given up complete control to the abuser in a shared fantasy. He only reinforced these processes in you through training. These trainings have turned you into a machine, a device that the abuser uses.
Quote Explanation: A firewall is a protective screen between the global Internet and an organization’s local computer network. It performs the function of checking and filtering data coming from the Internet. Depending on the settings, the firewall may allow them to pass or block them (for example, if it detects worms, viruses or a hacker attack).
№ 462912   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:59
Codependency is a more terrible condition than addiction.
Release Date: 07.01.2024
№ 462822   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:44
Deciding while still a schoolboy that what his father, a former commissariat official, had acquired was acquired dishonestly, he announced to his father that this fortune should be given to the people. When his father not only did not listen, but scolded him, he left home and stopped using his father’s funds. Deciding that all existing evil comes from the lack of education of the people, he, leaving the university, became friends with the populists, entered the village as a teacher and boldly preached to both students and peasants everything that he considered fair, and denied everything that he considered false. He was arrested and tried.
Quote Explanation: Such a person was Simonson
№ 462753   Added Viker 12-02-2024 / 19:57
- Rise and shine, Marines! A day in the Marine Corps is a slice of happiness. Every meal is a banquet. Each payment is a fortune. Every formation is a parade. Not a service - but a holiday!
№ 462661   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2024 / 04:30
The awareness of the inevitability of death came to me early, at the age of thirteen or fourteen. The French literary critic Charles du Bose, Edith Wharton's friend and translator, coined a clever phrase for this: le réveil mortel. What's the best way to translate? “Death Alarm Ring” is a bit from the field of hotel services. “Death-knowledge”, “awakening to death” - smacks too much of German philosophy. "Awareness of death"? - but this suggests a condition rather than a pinpoint lightning strike. In a sense, the bad (first) translation of Dubosov’s expression fits best: it’s really as if you are in an unfamiliar hotel room, where your predecessor left the alarm clock set, and at a monstrous early hour you are suddenly torn from sleep into the darkness of the morning by panic fear and cruel realization that in this world you are just a guest.
№ 462492   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 13:38
Satisfaction with life is a stable state, conditioned by one’s own objective statement of one’s commitment to self-development and self-realization.
№ 462352   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:48
Where our attention is, there is our strength and there is our spirit. What we emit is what we receive. A person's most powerful resource is his attention. His condition depends on this. Which ultimately affects everything else. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. Trust only your heart.
№ 462324   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:36
The stupid state of a person is when he is forced to occupy himself in order to live, as the courtiers of old kings once did; be your own jester!... how not to despise yourself after that; not to lose the trust that I had in my soul... I’ll tell you one good thing: I finally realized that I was not fit for society, and now more than ever; Yesterday I was in one house NN, where, after sitting for 4 hours, I did not say a single worthwhile word; - I don’t have the key to their minds - perhaps, thank God!
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Sofya Bakhmeteva. .
№ 462247   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:59