condition [Theme] Page 2

Don't think that by caring for a narcissist, by sharing something with a narcissist, you can somehow change their thinking or state of mind. You can not. Because this isn't about you. We are talking about the inner world inhabited by avatars. This is a paracosm, an alternate reality in which a narcissist writes movie scripts.
№ 461694   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 04:09
This state of soul, in which a person is not aware of the evil that he is doing, occurs in a person when he either does not want to check his behavior with reason, or, even worse, uses his reason to justify his actions, when he has fallen under the temptations associated with them superstitions.
№ 461475   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:49
People do not try to get to the bottom of the reasons for their passions and bad habits, do not delve into the state of the soul, do not strive to understand in which direction the soul is developing, and do not reflect on the movements of the heart.
№ 461193   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:08
be with yourself... in yourself...
№ 459651   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:04
I am deeply convinced that before thinking about how to change your life for the better and thinking about what to do for this, any person should take care of himself. Unstable mental state, depression and stress stagnation, as long as we transmit these vibrations outside, walk around the world and carry only pain inside, we attract, unfortunately, only such vibrations. Thus, we attract only those who are ready to add more pain. For this reason, it is necessary to work out all the pain points and ellipses; it is important to patch up the holes in the energy field, in the mental fabric. Then the filling will happen much faster and with better quality; accordingly, along with positive vibrations, life itself will change and we will change along with it.
№ 459241   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:01
After all, God is not a person. God is a state of soul filled with love, which is the true God that lives in the heart and soul of each of us. He who accepted God also accepted true love in himself.
№ 458876   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 13:00
Fair treatment is when you don't look at gender, age, physical / psychological condition and skin color. And that’s why you hate everyone equally.
№ 458272   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2023 / 19:03
And I'm human!
№ 458208   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2023 / 12:27
Eat. Here's one of the reasons. The vast majority of people throughout history have clearly believed in some supernatural entity or entities. The fact that they give different characteristics to these supernatural beings does not take away from the fact that all these people believe in one or another supernatural being. Moreover, these beliefs were held by people in different parts of the world and at different time periods independently of each other. The burden of explaining this phenomenon falls on the materialist-atheist. If these beliefs do not stem from actual experience, then they must stem from widespread human error, or the predisposition of people to make big mistakes about what does and does not actually exist in their world. And these delusions must be so strong that they bring all these people into a state of deep religious devotion. In other words, these are not just passing hallucinations. This delusion, that is, the “religious delusion,” must be deeply and constantly experienced to such an extent that people suffering from it do not even suspect that they are mentally unbalanced. But to claim that most people are so profoundly and persistently deluded and prone to making such serious cognitive errors is to dismiss the human mind itself and its ability to accurately recognize and understand the world. Such a statement casts great doubt on reason and, therefore, on the conclusions of materialistic atheists themselves, who rely entirely on the ability of the human mind to understand its place in the Universe and discover its greatest secrets. In other words, the recognition of the supernatural is so universal in nature and, therefore, so inherent in human nature and the human mind’s perception of the surrounding world that to discredit this general concept of the supernatural means to discredit the human mind itself, along with the ability of humanity to be in this world and perceive it as he really is. This is the idea that materialistic atheism holds without realizing the self-destructive nature of its program.
№ 457983   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:59
The economic and moral state of the people after liberation from the yoke of serfdom is terrible. Undoubted and extremely alarming facts testify to this every minute. The decline of morality, cheapness, Jewish innkeepers, theft and daytime robbery - all these are undoubted facts, and everything is growing, growing.
Quote Explanation: The great chain broke, broke and hit the master with one end and the peasant with the other. (Nekrasov)
№ 457853   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2023 / 12:39
In a war, the side that is successful is the one that is sufficiently secretive in its actions. But war is not the only state where stealth is applicable.
№ 457286   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2023 / 11:15
An abusive carousel is an attraction from which it is extremely difficult to jump off, and the longer you ride on it in an emotionally vicious circle, the worse your mental state will be.
№ 457166   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2023 / 18:36
All colors and smells... all of this is HERE and now... for me. I know that there is a plan for me, a script for my life, and even when I am not able to see the whole path, I always have room to step forward. I will take the next step with faith, trust and gratitude for WHO I am and what I have. I'm in my place. I'm important. I am free.
№ 456437   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2023 / 23:21
Music is the inner state of a person, although music sounds from the outside.
№ 456214   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 18:45
If you are shackled by fears and unsure of yourself, if it seems to you that none of your undertakings will succeed, then stop for a minute and consider your condition. Try to understand why you imagine yourself a failure before you get down to business. You will not find any worthwhile reason. This difficulty originates in your way of thinking, not in the present state of affairs.
№ 455986   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:56