Outlook [Theme] Page 3

The further the spiritual evolution of mankind progresses, the more obvious it seems to me that the path to true religiosity lies not through the fear of life, the fear of death, or blind faith, but through the pursuit of rational knowledge.
№ 419357   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 10:57
If one day you have to choose between the whole world and love, remember: if you choose the world, you will be left without love, and if you choose love, you will be able to conquer the whole world.
№ 419354   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 10:48
The worldview of modern man should be formed on the basis of scientific knowledge and respect for positive rational traditions.
№ 417198   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2021 / 19:21
What I'm going to say is just my thoughts, and it's not an attempt to change your worldview. But let's speculate together. As long as I exist, there is no death. When death is present, I no longer exist. That is, you and death can not coexist in any way. You can't realize you're dead. If you are so concerned about the question of your non-existence after death, then ask another: where were you before you were born? Where is? Personally, I am very reassured by this Epicurean opinion, I like to think that after my death I will be where I was before I was born. Maybe that will help you.
№ 415742   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 13:18
The habit of hoping for the future and thinking that it gives meaning to what is happening now is very dangerous. There will be no sense in general if there is no sense in its parts. Do not think that life is a melodrama in which the main character or heroine suffers and suffers, and then finds happiness. I live now and this is my day, then my son will have his own day and then his son will come in his place.
№ 415180   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2021 / 18:48
Philosophy is the knowledge of the true essence of our world, in which we exist and which exists in us, that knowledge of the world as a whole, the light of which, once perceived, then illuminates everything separate, no matter what everyone meets in life, and reveals its inner meaning.
№ 415179   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2021 / 18:45
If people spent a little more energy looking for and discovering what unites them, and not multiplying what divides them, perhaps we would be able to live in peace.
№ 415172   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2021 / 18:24
The knowledge of the existence of something that we cannot penetrate is revealed to us as incredibly thoughtful and delightfully beautiful, while it is available to our minds only in its most elementary forms. The knowledge of this and the emotions arise truly religious; and in this sense I am a deeply religious person.
№ 415169   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2021 / 18:15
© Mark Devolt
№ 415055   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 14:12
... as a student, carefully studying Greek philosophy, I felt an existential interest in philosophy as an art of living, as a means of being happy, being in reality, not in illusions.
№ 414951   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2021 / 07:24
Philosophy did not remove all the bitterness from my life, it is impossible, but it helped me to feel this taste better. This is its purpose. Wisdom does not consist in loving happiness - no philosophy is needed for this - but in loving life as it is - happy, unhappy, bitter, sweet ... And the more clearly we feel its fragility, the more valuable it becomes she is for us.
№ 414950   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 19:24
There are few days in my life that belonged to me personally, even hours that I could devote to my wife and child. But I was also given a lot of benefits. The good thing was that I had the opportunity to work in the service of mercy; that my work was successful; that I received affection and kindness from others in abundance; that I had faithful helpers who inextricably linked themselves to my activities; that I rejoiced in the health that allowed me to undertake the most grueling work; that I had a balanced character and an energy that was calm and circumspent; finally, that I knew how to appreciate all the happiness that fell to my lot, taking it at the same time as a blessing that leaves me a debtor.
№ 414525   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:57
Self-actualization is the desire to become all that is possible; desire for self-improvement, self-development, in realizing one's potential. This route is not easy, it is accompanied by a feeling of fear and anxiety in connection with the unknown and responsibility, but it leads to a rich, fulfilling, internally rich life.
№ 414523   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:51
I must admit that I came to the conclusion that the humanistic tendency in psychology is a revolution in the most authentic, original sense of the word, in the sense in which Galileo, Darwin, Einstein and Marx made the revolution, that is, a revolution in the way of thinking and perception, in ideas about a person and society, in concepts of ethics and values, in guidelines for moving forward.
№ 414522   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:48
The more rational a person's worldview, the more productive his life.
№ 413042   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2021 / 19:06