Outlook [Theme] Page 2

The scientific and systemic worldview is a product of love for life, diligence and critical thinking.
№ 432081   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2021 / 12:51
I don’t like the way you lived or what you did, and you don’t love the same in me. We can exchange reproaches for another ten years. And we will.
Quote Explanation: Mark turns to his father.
№ 431351   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2021 / 22:33
Deism is the result of the struggle of the secular worldview for freedom of conscience.
№ 430899   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2021 / 20:00
It would be wise to look at modern mankind through the eyes of the Universe, presenting Him in the person of a daring young man, growing up in difficult conditions and at the same time capable of great things. This vision reinforces optimism and philanthropy.
№ 428717   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 13:10
If God is absolute Love, absolute integration, then the Devil is hatred, the cause of disintegration. Destroy mutual trust and respect in your life, undermine mutual interests, reject diversity, and you will notice hatred arise. Notice how the hatred will grow, you will drive out God and invite the Devil into your life. God is a natural love system based on a culture of mutual trust and respect - needs nourishment, needs servicing needs. If God is absent, the Devil will appear.
№ 428167   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:06
Yes, I am also dissatisfied with the actions of the authorities on some points, but I clearly understand that bloodshed will not solve anything, as well as the replacement of the main chess pieces. The inexplicable Russian soul has a number of strange features. Unhealthy and senseless heroism, aimless risk and self-sacrifice, fighting for the sake of a fight. The crowd starts with half a turn, including women and old people who happily wave clubs and anything that comes to hand. There are many problems in the state, but objectively, Russia has never lived better than it does now. How they do not understand that it is impossible to create an ideal world, and change requires time and tremendous work. Hard workers who in the evenings in the kitchen whip vodka and scold the government, young people hanging most of their lives in TikTok, managers lazily sitting on a salary and living on credit - all of them are only able to shout "Give, give, give!", like seagulls, but they do not want to act, build a country with their own hands - laziness, it is better to drink beer in their free time. The school was finished, and, thank God, and if there is also an institute, then everything, the plan is fulfilled, the development is stopped, and degradation begins.
№ 426791   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:54
A province is not a distance, it is a worldview.
№ 425117   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 11:33
And why do we put up with this? Because we are a desire-based society. Not needs. What are we taught to desire from childhood? Large bank accounts. Fast cars, plasma TVs, liposuction. Facelift. Does this help someone? No. What is it? Ego. We need a person who will symbolize something. We need someone who believes in their words and believes in actions, believes in concrete measures and who is able to change our view of some things, to change our very worldview.
№ 424022   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:29
- So what? That would be his punishment.
№ 423707   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2021 / 17:48
Those who cannot change their views cannot change anything.
№ 423392   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 15:27
I'll tell you this: read Engels. Then listen to Soviet songs. And then you will know what is the cell of the state, and why the worldview is formed in the family, and then it will be much easier for you. Remember that your worldview was shaped not only by the Soviet school, but also by your family, as is the case with each of those present here.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. Imposing sameness. Air on 05.07.2021
№ 422381   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 10:30
I lost friends who were spoiled by money and watched how old age and illness changed the character. A person changes with the advent of wisdom, as well as his worldview. People change, like times and customs.
№ 421321   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:03
Fear depends on how you choose to look at things.
№ 420163   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 19:21
My pacifism is an instinctive feeling that possesses me because killing a person is disgusting. My attitude does not come from any speculative theory, but is based on the deepest antipathy to any kind of cruelty and hatred.
№ 419359   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 11:03
If you want to change something small in your life - change the attitude, but if you need big changes - change your mindset.
№ 419358   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 11:00