cruelty [Theme] Page 4

- I do not want to say that for me love. I want to say, probably, that this is some kind of unexpected, often extraordinary feeling. Where it comes from sometimes, we ourselves do not know. It suddenly comes and everything takes on some special meaning. You can call this event quite dramatic and cruel. Why? Because everything would be fine if we did not live in a world of differences, because we are different and it is the collision of these differences that provokes difficulties, that very cruelty. The reality in which our feelings, our love are tested. We cannot sometimes coincide in many positions. The more pain points there are, the more scars, the more disunity, the more questions. Surely, it comes with age, with some kind of wisdom in life. The more you are able to concentrate on some points of coincidence. On what you really feel together, love, what is interesting to you together, the more joy is that most important in a relationship and the pleasure that you are together. In general, this is such a difficult thing - to coincide in many ways.
№ 429269   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:43
Rory knew this, since he himself was often the subject of such manipulations. Although sacrifice is probably a better word. He said victim, but it sounds a little too cruel, too ... vicious, the Doctor, of course, had many negative traits, but anger, cruelty and disrespect were not one of them. Three of them. No matter.
№ 428959   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:50
Simon had a nice home - a tidbit for them. They accused him of treason. Any highlander whose property the British were interested in became a traitor, even if he did not support the Stuarts. I, one might say, came out dry from the water. Simon did not live to see the trial. The English crown wanted to take everything, in her opinion, due to her.
№ 428537   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:43
Don't stir up hopes that never come true - it's cruel.
№ 428379   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:19
Children are even more cruel than adults. Those who behave differently from the majority, they are capable of humiliating in a way that no adult would guess.
№ 428044   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:47
According to Thomas Mann, he demanded to abandon the fantastic belief in the revolutionary cleansing of the nation, from the belief in humanity, enlightened by the desire for freedom and justice - in short, from belief in the earthly kingdom of happiness and peace under the scepter of reason, and at the same time to be imbued with a cruel sobriety truth that the eternal onslaught of dark forces, blind and unjust, will never end.
Quote Explanation: It is said about Goethe
№ 428028   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:45
The night I left Greylock, I had a fight with my mother. The quarrel was just awful. She ... She hit me in the face, insulted and ... And for the first time in my life, I raised my hand to fight back. But before I hit, I stopped, saw my reflection in the glass over her shoulder. I saw that I was ready to hit, ready to hit her, kick her. And then I realized that my mother's cruelty is also in me. I packed my backpack and left then. And I didn’t call, knowing that I’ll call and you want to go with me, but I couldn’t allow it, I had to protect you from myself. I'm sorry to hurt you, but I did it to protect you, just as you protected me.
№ 427930   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:14
He felt reality itself as a hostile force, peace as cruelty, dependence as slavery.
Quote Explanation: It is said about Hölderlin
№ 427856   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:01
The efforts we make not to fall in love sometimes cause us more torment than the cruelty of those with whom we have already fallen in love.
№ 427836   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:57
When you look into the wild, the cruelty of the institled seems to you something unthinking and how I would like to save this goat, but you have never watched a video about slaughterhouses, this is not surprising, people are so arranged.
№ 427549   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2021 / 22:03
I have trouble sleeping, I fall asleep hard, so I like to watch some programs about animals at night. But did you not notice that all these programs are like a criminal chronicle, and such, hardcore, from the 90s? Everyone pees each other out of lawlessness, but thanks to the fact that in these films there is a female voice, it does not sound so harsh: "Of this hundred little turtles, only two or three will survive. Such is life." If the news showed on "Discovery", they would also not listen so dramatically: "As a result of increasing the retirement age to its onset, only two pensioners out of a hundred will live to see it, but such is life."
Release Date: 22.11.2019
№ 427245   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 04:48
Rational truth is not beautiful. In addition, she is always ready to justify the world: violence, cruelty, injustice, lack of mercy. God is the compensation for the rationalistic horrors of the world.
№ 426548   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 10:54
The wonderful green of the forests, which I will never see on the Mara, the generosity of earthly nature, the endless fountain of life in its endless manifestations. Mighty and obedient animals to man, sown fields on a mountain slope, the shine of a blue river flowing into an endless ocean! ... Isn't it for the happiness of man that all this exists on the planet where he was lucky to be born? Why is there hatred, struggle, cruelty in this blissful land?
№ 425335   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 09:46
People are weak.
They don't have fangs or claws and all they can cry.
Then why do people live in this world at all?
Yes, because people are the most cruel of all animals.
People are weak.
They dont have fangs or claws and all...
№ 425229   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2021 / 10:15
The greatest cruelty comes from the deepest sorrow.
№ 425042   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 03:06