romance [Theme] Page 1

Some bitch will play with them as with cute plush toys, tug at their paws, see what they have inside and, losing interest, throw them into the trash can. And these idiots with their sad button eyes look after them, expecting to hear that what has happened is a pure misunderstanding.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408593   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 00:45
Let me repeat that by definition no Bolsheviks had anything to do with the February events. They were at that moment on the sidelines of the political process. All were carried out by parties that operated strictly in the legal field. None of those who made the revolution called for turning the world war into a civil war. On the contrary, they demanded to fight with the supostat until complete victory. And what's the bottom line? We rocked the boat, everything became possible for everyone. "For faith, the tsar and the fatherland" is the slogan of the fighting army. What if the anointed one of God is no more? One man only refused to acknowledge the renunciation - Count Keller. The others were silent. On his head. Officers and employees of the gendarme department began to kill not after October 1917, which then became customary to talk about liberal publicists. They were killed in early March. And they did it very actively. Without any Bolsheviks. The monarchy was brought down by people who sincerely hoped that they would remove the reigning house for a short time, quickly win the war (it is unclear, by the way, why such a conviction), then make a constitutional monarchy, as in Great Britain, or return someone from the Romanovs to the throne. Fatal illusions peculiar to that generation of the Russian intelligentsia, in all its pristine glory! In itself, this model convincingly proves that we have either incurable romantics who did not play in childhood, or people with an absolutely atrophied idea of what is really happening in the country.
№ 407032   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 20:27
You romantic, you cry over a sentimental song, if your heart is broken. No, it's worse than that, you cry as if your broken heart can be healed. Like, there is hope. As if love really exists.
№ 397167   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:00
One kind of travelers never existed. <...> 90% came at that time to the hostel - it was besserebrennikov, madly in love with the mountains. These were people who were not interested in anything except the activities for which they came. Is: in winter - skiing, summer - Hiking, and they are not particularly interested in what numbers, living conditions, etc., They were not as pretentious as most of the current travelling public, brought up in the sanatoriums, rest houses, etc. It's not tourists, it is the audience is resting. And that was the tourist crowd. They didn't care what gear, what her living conditions, if only there were mountains, a roof over my head and some food.
Quote Explanation: Interview in Moscow, may 10, 1998
№ 393056   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 10:09
About the art! What a life! The pendulum, swinging left, right, left again, from complex to simple back to complex. From romance to realism, to inevitably return to romance. A shrewd man is able to experience intellectual perihelion advance to prepare for new dizzying orbits
№ 384338   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 10:04
- I have all over body moles, she tried to scare him off.
- I will count them... - he smiled and added: - ... Lips.
№ 380939   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 20:51
Every true romantic should be a traveler, because only in the ways and wanderings of conquering the world and myself, are coming from regular features to usher in a fresh mystery in the air which reveals new flowers and they sing and they call unusual birds with different colored feathers, with a different wingspan.
Quote Explanation: Essay On "The Romantics"
№ 373415   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2019 / 02:05
The trouble with these romantics: then cry, then throw to kill.
№ 373256   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2019 / 22:09
- Flowers? Someone died?
As an incurable romantic!
- This bouquet gave the guy Sam. Did you know that the gladiolus is a symbol for loyalty?
- I mean the guy didn't know...
1 Season 12 Series
№ 370421   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 04:02
- Brooch - what does it mean?
Is Wren - a bird that cannot be caged. A symbol of hope and freedom.
- As well as your own aspirations and ambitions?
- We came to romantic! Please note, ladies, a rare phenomenon: a man not devoid of wisdom and discernment.
If romantic for you, the one who willingly acknowledges the advantage of a female, I completely agree.
Your charm doesn't work here!
1 Season 7 Series
№ 360368   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2019 / 20:15
Romantics - people who have never seen the reverse side of things.
№ 357067   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2019 / 05:06
- Wow! Toby turned the boss into a romantic.
- I always was a romantic, just hiding it under the guise of pragmatism, not to make any stupid mistakes.
2 Season 6 Series
№ 347251   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2018 / 18:05
I remembered how Romero told a funny story. There were two romance, a man and a girl, before believing the infallibility of Reference that seriously instructed her to find a mate. And Reference, listing all inhabitants of the Earth, brought them as the most suitable for living together. Now it remained for more than to meet and fall in love. They met and felt each other disgusted.
Quote Explanation: On the Ground - the fifth century of the Communist era, every person has a psychic link with computers - any, even a casual thought can become the heritage of all mankind, if the computer deems it important. At the same time, the main character, fascinated by the questions the computer about mutual family fitness met a girl, said that no one could overhear his queries: the secret thoughts guarded strictly. Computers allow inquiries about any person (including marital status, height, weight, age), allow a suggestion of the thoughts of others - for example about the person. So Ali Gamazin met his future wife, Mary of Glan (or rather she with him), but the computer concluded that their total incompatibility.
№ 346820   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2018 / 15:02
Joan, now you're a hopeless romantic classics of the world.
On the contrary, full of hope.
№ 342552   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2018 / 15:07