responsibilities [Theme] Page 2

What is debt? So far, we have no other answer but the following: do the right thing and take care of our own welfare and the welfare of others.
№ 425095   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 10:18
Everything that we do not have, we owe only ourselves!
Quote Explanation: Russian composer and chemist, one of the  participants of the "Mighty Handful".
№ 423447   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 18:12
- Kapets! I wanted to wish the person good morning, it would be better if I passed by!
№ 415729   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 12:39
In this world, women and men now have equal rights ... Well, where there are rights, there are responsibilities, which the local girls who actively support feminism should also remember, because one does not exist without the other.
№ 415202   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2021 / 23:15
To suppress one's duty and not to recognize duties, while at the same time demanding rights to oneself, is only swine.
№ 412982   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 09:39
A woman can work. If she wants it. If she has the strength and desires for this, which do not require urgent investment in the main responsibilities. In order not to be depleted energetically - and thus not to harm the husband and children - it is important to work, observing a number of conditions.
№ 410307   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 19:51
The process of destruction was launched at the moment when the Russian refused to follow me. Now nothing can stop this decay. Everything began to tilt and fall apart. Now I was the captain, whose ship was rapidly sinking. And the iceberg hit by the ship is Mashkovskaya.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408604   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 01:18
In fact, women get tired. Yes, men's duties are also not easy, but every day (especially if you are someone's wife) you have to keep clean. And it's completely free! And in the meantime, to raise children, walk the dog. And nobody will appreciate it! Everyone is always elevated to the rank of "Saints and Great" men. Chauvinism, not otherwise.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408335   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:33
Why is it so difficult to carve out time for entertainment? Why there are cases, duties that force a lot to move to later, but when "later" comes, new duties force again to postpone for a later time. Why, regardless of whether you want it or not, this circle is formed and then you fight it?
So many questions. So much to do. How many...
№ 407668   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 15:06
Even at six or seven years old, boys feel more confident when certain responsibilities are assigned to them. But many mothers feel guilty for hanging a list of errands on their son. We are housewives, we do the housework and provide comfort for our family. It seems illogical for us to entrust our son with homework. However, you need to understand that the boy needs errands, despite his whining and grumbling; only then will he develop a sense of belonging to home and family.
№ 405135   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 12:45
...About the hopes and desires should declare, and declare in a loud voice if we are to put others before need to notice them, not to mention the duty to bring them to life.
№ 401096   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 17:42
One of the first rules of air reconnaissance was "shoot more, think less"; to evaluate, to analyze the job of the pilot is not included. This is a matter experts, and pilots who are too interested in what they were photographing, got into trouble. Usually they crashed.
№ 399773   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2020 / 19:54
- I added responsibilities will help me to become better.
- It works differently.
- Imagine that you would become Queen of England, I don't think you would be accustomed to the role?
- You're talking about manners.
- Change of manner and character will change. When I was seventeen, I longed for my cousin, who was promised to another. We were not allowed to meet, but the desire in me was not zaglushiny and I went to her. When I found out my dad, he smacked me with a hot iron. If I stopped because of the pain of wanting her? Of course not. But I stopped seeing her and then the desire faded. Change of habit - change and character.
№ 398456   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 20:30
Question: Since man can build himself an illusion about the extent of their rights, what could let him know their limit?
Answer: This is the limit of the rights which he recognizes in his neighbor towards himself under similar circumstances and on a reciprocal basis.
Question: But if each attributes to himself the rights of your neighbor, then what becomes of the obedience to superiors? Isn't anarchy at all levels?
Answer: some Natural rights for all people, from the least to the greatest. God did not make some of them clean more dust than others; and all are equal before Him. Law of the eternal. The same that is established by a person perish this institutions. Otherwise everyone quite feels his strength or weakness, and will always be to nourish reverence to the one who is worthy of her virtue or wisdom. It is very important to point this out to those who regard themselves as superiors over others, aware of their responsibilities in order to earn this respect. Subordination will not be affected when the power will be transferred to wisdom.
Quote Explanation: N 878
№ 397456   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 15:51
Question: Since men are equal before the law of God, then should they be equal before the law human?
Answer: This is the first Foundation of justice is: "do Not do to others what you would not want yourself".
Question: In agreement with this it turns out that all legislation, to be completely fair, should consecrate the equality of rights between man and woman?
Response: rights - Yes; responsibilities - no. Everyone went about their business; let the man engaged an external party, the woman internal, each according to his inclination. Human law, to be fair, should consecrate the equality of rights between man and woman; every advantage provided to one before the other, disgusted of justice. The liberation of women follows the progress of civilization; her enslavement is in hand with barbarism. The floors, however, exist only in physical organization; because the spirits can take one gender or another, between them there is no difference in this respect, and therefore they should enjoy the same rights.
Quote Explanation: N 822
№ 397308   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:21