right [Theme] Page 2

Everyone has a legal right to life, but no privilege to conscience.
№ 460761   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 16:21
Every person is faced with a serious choice many times in life. The dilemmas of adult life are not comparable to those of childhood. Choosing a life partner, a job and profession, a place of residence and an apartment, a car and other investments is not the same as choosing the color of a felt-tip pen, a cartoon or the taste of chewing gum. In adult life, we have to be responsible for every step we take and every word we say. By making this or that choice, an adult already clearly understands that in the future he will have to live with the consequences of his own decisions. Some choice can become a Rubicon or a point of no return. Some decisions cut off bridges back. But it is impossible to accumulate life experience without mistakes, even if you carefully weigh and think through everything. A wrong choice always leaves a powerful imprint on a person and his ability to make decisions in the future, make choices and take responsibility for them. People begin to give up choice, leaving it to chance, circumstances or another person, even if it comes to their fate. But I prefer to live in a world where a person has the right to choose and makes it himself, than in a world where he does not have this choice. Sometimes it is important to understand the ephemerality of some life events, calm down, and not get upset. Have you ever asked yourself whether this will be so important in a month, a year or five years? We sometimes mistakenly believe that this or that difficult event will last forever. Everything changes. Life is changing. We are changing. Accept it and take action. Your time is your most valuable resource.
№ 460542   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:20
If you always speak up first and don't give other people a chance to speak, it could be a sign that you're being intrusive. Be mindful of how you enter into conversations and make sure you respect other people's rights to speak out.
№ 460461   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:07
Decide what to send to you
№ 460381   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:56
- Everyone knows that there are always fewer smart people than fools, and even fewer active ones...
№ 460121   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:36
Under a variety of circumstances, always remain so!
№ 459866   Added Viker 08-12-2023 / 14:16
Anyone who gets here has only two options: go crazy and be killed by their own comrades, or fight, each time proving that you are not trash, but a creature with the right to life.
№ 459658   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:05
We have the right to sometimes lean on another, but not to fall on him with all our weight and support ourselves at the cost of his death.
№ 458802   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:16
Any blogger has the right to formulate his position on certain issues.
№ 458256   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2023 / 14:18
In the light of modernity, there is nothing more contrary to progress than “limited believers” who blindly accept texts thousands of years ago and observe canonized religious laws. Thus, modernity seeks to destroy this religious obstacle to progress through an all-out, large-scale attack involving the media, education, law and global politics. This attack is as big as it is brutal.
№ 457960   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:56
More often than not, they are unable to express it in words.
№ 457807   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:31
He constantly restrained himself. Under the guise of hostile submission, offended feelings were seething within him. He was indignant, as if scoundrels had a right to be indignant. The rage that never gave him a moment's peace never showed itself outwardly. He was able to endure any insult. He was tormented by dark gusts of anger and devoured by the ever-smoldering flame in his soul, but no one even knew about it. Barkilphedro was secretly choleric, but he always smiled. He was courteous, helpful, courteous and obsequious. He bowed to everyone and everyone. The slightest breath of wind would bend him to the ground. It is easy to achieve happiness for someone who has a flexible reed instead of a spinal column.
№ 457683   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:11
Fate has nothing to do with it. Each person creates his own destiny, this is an old truth and this has always been the case. Nobody took this right from us.
№ 457658   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:07
- A human cub?... A human cub? I speak up for him. There's nothing wrong with him. I do not have the gift of words, but I speak the truth. Let him run with the pack; accept it with the rest. I will teach him!
- A human cub?... A human cub? I speak up for him. Theres...
№ 457052   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2023 / 11:57