feeling [Theme] Page 3

Today is your lucky day - the old assassin told me when the representatives of the "Warriors of Light" left the institution - Today you have found a good enemy. It will be interesting to fight with him, yes. And what a sweet feeling you will experience when you kill him! It is incomparable with anything. Women, faces and bodies are new, but the sensations themselves are still the same. But killing a real enemy, smart, cunning, strong, is a real pleasure.
№ 421122   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 02:30
- When you stand at the altar and read a sermon, do you not feel that you are not listened to?
- Every day.
№ 421050   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2021 / 21:51
... The anticipation of pleasure sometimes gave him a more thrill than the pleasure itself.
№ 420592   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 12:54
Uwe was well aware when the women of his girlfriend wondered: how is it - of his own free will to get up and spend the whole day with this dunduk? Uwe himself wondered: how? He collected a bookcase for her: she stuffed it with books, in which from cover to cover it is entirely about feelings. Uwe valued only what can be seen, felt. Concrete and cement. Glass and iron. Tool. Predictable things. Right angles and clear instructions. Design models and drawings. Objects that can be depicted on paper. Uwe itself consisted of two colors - black and white.
№ 420531   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 00:21
How dying autumn days pierce the soul! Oh! pierce to pain; for there are delightful sensations, the very vagueness of which does not diminish their strength; and there is no point sharper than the point of Infinity.
№ 419498   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2021 / 22:30
These were not traces of a suicide attempt. On the contrary. The scars testified to the desire for survival.
Mathias in his practice often faced with such a mental disorder. Teenagers inflict wounds on themselves, hoping to get rid of the feeling of hopeless longing. They feel the need to release from the soul out what does not allow them to breathe. They are not afraid of the sight of blood. Physical pain displaces moral suffering and brings relief. A gaping wound gives the illusion that the poison that poisoned the soul flowed out with the blood...
№ 418878   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 00:21
Miniature
exclusively
cosy
day.
With a sparkling sense of pleasantness,
stuck somewhere in the chest.
№ 418318   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 23:57
And love? Do you know how to love? Yes, you absolutely do not know what it is! What kind of love is there! I accidentally switched the TV to this youth channel of yours and was horrified. A pretty young presenter asks the audience under what conditions those present get the most satisfaction from sex. And the youths ... yes, yes! These youngsters, knowing that almost the whole country sees them, reasoned that if they like a partner, then the sexual sensations are much richer. Do you understand, Larissa ?! So, it is quite normal to have sex with someone who does not like it! Only the sensations are then paler! And what about love? Is she no more? Where did you take it?
№ 418192   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2021 / 18:06
- I feel the blood boiling in me!
- Lord, Old Man! You're going to get yourself to a heart attack.
№ 417955   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 11:09
guilt...
Release Date: 07.02.2021
№ 417107   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2021 / 23:03
I discovered that I feel more alive than when I strain. When I'm in pain And I struggle to reach a lofty goal. And this struggle is the magic of life.
Quote Explanation: Dean Karnasis — marathon runner, former president of marketing
№ 416681   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 14:27
The feeling that you have betrayed someone is no better than the feeling that you have betrayed you. On the contrary, it is even worse.
№ 416590   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2021 / 14:30
Slavik continued to play and did not show any sexual initiative. Saying goodbye, he kissed his hand. Dasha then looked at her for a long time and tried to understand her feelings. She was upset for the first time about the lack of sex on the first date. Then they had lunch. Slavik thoroughly prepared himself in the area of finance and, just in case, re-read Brodsky, even learned a thing or two. Especially fiercely Slavik moved the topic of marital fidelity, decency, caring for a woman, almost fell into religion. You moved on under pressure. Slavik was perfect. He even fell in love with himself and wanted to marry himself.
№ 416536   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2021 / 23:03
Surprisingly, the inner world of the child, his feelings, his fears, his passions, his aspirations, hopes, dreams - all this is rarely taken into account by adults. Even almost perfect parents manage to love and communicate evenly with the child until the moment when he is convenient for them in his statements and preferences, understandable. But as soon as he opens up to his adults, becomes more sincere, shows his true self (sincerely talk about his tastes, considerations, ideas, dreams, and just express a dissenting opinion), as they begin not only to dismiss him, but also to print him - and his hobbies - with swear words.
At this point, there is a feeling that you are no longer loved. And what's more, you kind of don't exist. Genuine you. There is only you as a certain object that performs the functions of "learning, eating on time, doing the right thing and obeying." About the present to you with your thoughts, feelings, experiences, it does not even go.
Are you complaining, gentlemen adults, about the "double standards" in politics? Yes, look at yourself - from you, from the family, it went.
Quote Explanation: section Life as it is
№ 416140   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 18:33
- I don't understand why men love young wine? Yes, bright taste, quickly intoxicating, fun with it, and then what? Headache, nausea, allergies. Is it all worth it, and, Sasha?
- So, what are you proposing not to drink at all?
- Well, why, drink, still how to drink. You just need to choose the right drink. Over the years, the wine becomes even better, the taste is softer, more refined. It turns the head, excites the imagination, unleashes the tongue. Aged wine gives a completely different feeling.
Quote Explanation: Over a conversation about wine, Olga masks the conversation about women.
№ 415725   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 12:27