feeling [Theme] Page 4

The feeling of cold or heat depends not only on the temperature in the room, but also on the mood. If you feel lonely (when you've been suspended from an activity or when you're in the same room with people who don't share your opinions, attitudes, and values), your physical and psychological state changes. Even if you're just standing or sitting far away from a person or group, you feel isolated. The room gets colder. Conversely, if you feel like you're a member of a circle or company, if you're in a room with people who share your views and tastes, or if you're sitting next to someone, then you feel like a warmer room.
№ 415688   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 15:00
In everyday speech, tactile sensations are so closely intertwined with emotional ones that we call an emotionally awkward person insensitive, that is, literally "devoid of touch."
№ 415405   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 18:48
Despite the street crowding and the stability of the shilling, it is worth a person at least a short time to get to Vienna, and he can no longer get rid of the feeling that he was in a historical museum, where everything speaks of a glorious past and nothing - about the future.
№ 414828   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2021 / 15:09
No one has yet managed to calculate everything. But doesn't it feel like everyone else has figured it out a long time ago?
№ 414360   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 11:06
If you can't accept defeat, you will never learn to win, because each path begins with a feeling of powerlessness, which develops into the nurturing of the hero in your own soul.
№ 414034   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2021 / 19:00
There was a softness in his gaze that she had not noticed before. Or maybe she was just looking for something that she was missing now ...
Quote Explanation: Zoe's thoughts in relation to Tatum.
№ 413512   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 12:57
And around, and around, a spinning top ...
№ 412567   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 00:15
I felt like both a god and a pathetic inconspicuous speck of dust.
№ 412126   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 16:36
Why am I doing this? I was left alone, among the children and corpses. No one else. Career, family, future I destroyed everything. But I keep an eye on them. What for? Mother's love? Call of duty? Guilt? Stupidity. They are ungrateful immoral animals. They respect only strength and fear. There's nothing to love them for.
So maybe I'm just pleased to feel like a good person? Because of a sense of power over someone? Or is it pride in their work... I don't know.
Maybe you know? Tell me, why did you come for your brother?
Quote Explanation: The quote was taken from an orphanage in the game
№ 412101   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 04:36
How beautiful, how wonderful it seemed to me now every breath of wind, every flower, leaf and bylinka, every floating cloud, all smells, and everything in general in nature! That was my first reward for the disease. How little I lost if the whole wide world gave me so much joy!
№ 411971   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2021 / 00:51
I watched the development of events half with interest, half with confusion. And I almost resigned myself to the thought that everything was slipping out of my hands. In childhood, it happened like this: kids play for themselves, and suddenly older children come, take the game into their own hands and leave the younger ones with nothing. For some reason, I recalled that childhood sensation.
№ 411603   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 01:33
The existence of matter or things, imperceptible, was not only the main support of atheists and fatalists, but idolatry in all its various forms rests on the same principle. If people realized that the Sun, the Moon and the stars and all other sensible objects are nothing more than sensations in their spirits, having no other existence than perceptibility, then they, undoubtedly, would not bow before their own ideas and adore them, but would rather turn their worship to that eternal, invisible spirit that created and sustains all things.
№ 410958   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 23:15
But what was needed was not knowledge, not understanding - not that I so desperately craved - but impressions, a decision, a push and a jump.
№ 410337   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 16:33
... lonely and left to himself, in the boiling of his own thoughts and sensations - only here a person is quite himself.
№ 410303   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 19:39
Anger is a powerful spice, a pinch can wake you up, and a handful will dull all sensations.
№ 410226   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 16:27