manners [Theme] Page 1

Perhaps I shouldn't have spoken to you like that. But what to do if the heart is hot-tempered, even when the mind wants to be merciful.
№ 431725   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 20:36
Perhaps he thought I was a witch. They are now considered crazy, and then - a witch. Such mores and the influence of culture. Now it is called physiology, and then it is called magic. The difference is not that great.
№ 429447   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:10
Now I have a whole world in front of me, new people, new morals, philosophy, science, art, religion ... I read from morning to evening, I look in books for what is not in life.
№ 428809   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 16:27
Some people think that peoples ascend from barbarism to virtue and culture: as if at first they are in rudeness and savagery, then their morals improve, they invent science and virtues, aesthetics and, finally, art. These authors should be reminded that the opposite was true for the Greeks and Romans.
№ 427887   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:07
Man is not an “image of God,” but a descendant of a wild, predatory beast. And one should be amazed not at the fact that there is so much of this wild and predatory in humanity, but at how much self-sacrifice, heroism, and philanthropy there is. There is no need to despair that a wolf, a hawk, a man has so much wolf, hawk and ... human. This is quite natural. But from this one can experience great joy: how much high moral beauty there is in humanity! And how much more will there be when more favorable conditions appear!
№ 425049   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 03:27
I lost friends who were spoiled by money and watched how old age and illness changed the character. A person changes with the advent of wisdom, as well as his worldview. People change, like times and customs.
№ 421321   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:03
I, gentlemen, are not against education, but not for it either. Corruption of morals at two ends: in ignorance, and in excess of education, good morals in the middle.
№ 417540   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 11:09
- To understand comedy, you need to have intelligence and culture. And that's the bare minimum. That is, the audience is a fool! Keep silent in a rag! I see? We are creators here. Don't climb! Adjusting your work to the mores of the public does not give anything good, amateurs. Isn't that part of our job? We are not engaged in household appliances! When we try to impress you, our opinion comes first. It's up to us to decide whether our jokes are good or not.
<... >
- I think it's good that you believe in yourself and your jokes. But in terms of professionalism, you should be ashamed to call people who don't like you uneducated and amateurs. You will become real comedians only when you begin to respect other people's opinions, while maintaining your beliefs and achieving success. Don't confuse CSV with self-confidence.
- To understand comedy, you need to have intelligence and...
№ 417363   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 14:00
“Every day, Countess. Anyone with a sensitive heart cannot fail to understand this. Falling morals - such is the age.
№ 417014   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 07:21
IRRESISTIBLE SUPPORT
Winters with frantic force icy winds blow,
Does autumn whine the soul again, drizzling incessantly,
Can you be hurt, tangible inflicted,
Your enemies now, gloating, rejoice, -
Still, not embarrassed by the fact that in the armor zakuyutsyu yourself double:
Equanimity and inner balance -
And, frightened, the whole enemy clique will be silent,
Oh the stronger hitting the mighty one!
THE TRUE MEASURE
Culture, whether the quality of life, is rooted in ourselves:
Human mores are the measure of that;
And all other indicators are at least disingenuous,
Compiled without taking into account the state of such.
Or real diamonds, extremely rare, really expensive,
More expensive can be at least silver, even gold frames?
And so is the light of genuine virtues and glory.
Not much of the brilliance is weaker than all known earthly values?!
№ 414964   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2021 / 08:51
In the age of corruption of morals overly flatter and not flatter equally dangerous.
№ 401200   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 17:18
Not walls and not the people constitute the country, do the laws, manners, customs, Government, the Constitution, all of this is due to the way of life.
Quote Explanation: 1 March 1764 Colonel Pictet
№ 397129   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:37
The reasons that attract the spirits to the whole people - manners, customs, dominant character, and especially the laws, because the character of the people is reflected in its laws.
Quote Explanation: §75
№ 396694   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:36
With all of your thoughts and actions, desires and aspirations, with all their greed and cruelty, compassion and generosity of people from the very beginning, enter the network good and evil. I think this is the only mystery that exists in humanity, and it captures all our senses and our mind. Virtue and Vice is guarded by the first glimpses of our consciousness and will be with us until his last flicker, no matter how we changed the earth, the sea and the mountains, economy and morals. No there is no other secret. When people otrezaet from his feet the dust and ashes of life on earth, he was faced with direct and challenging question: "for What it was - good or bad? How I lived - right or wrong?"
№ 388860   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 20:54
Man is a product of socialization and upbringing of personality. Man is a complex of imprinting and learning. We are managed by the chemistry of the blood in each moment of time. Man is a perfusion of dopamine, oxytocin, etc. This is the case you have forgotten, but which had an impact on you. Affect you, so you found myself in it.
№ 384673   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2019 / 13:44