impermanence [Theme] Page 1

She laughed, and clay felt her breath, and thought about the heat, about how people are warm, heat comes from the inside out as it moves over you and disappears, then back here, and nothing is permanent...
№ 386115   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 10:32
The human heart is by nature fickle. There is no such thing as eternity. Love turns into hatred, passion turns into indifference, frustration gives way to gratitude. The indignation gradually into understanding... And so on.
№ 384069   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2019 / 18:50
The permanent luck does not happen. It has never been so, to a man, went out this morning on the street, I would find a purse full of gold tomorrow morning, the other a purse of gold... and so on, day after day.
№ 382089   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 19:24
The autumn has so many moods!
The morning promised rashly,
What's a Sunny day, Sunny, summer
We will attend with his master's shoulder.
However, he changed his mind to the dinner,
And the sun sucked the clouds
Like unpleasant conversation
It is in their mansion started.
And in the evening just huffed,
Threw in anger the leaves on the grass
And closer to the night burst into tears -
It rained all night, but ended by morning.
№ 381227   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:02
In our time, so nice to enjoy something non-permanent.
№ 370213   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 16:06
- Vladimir Rudol'fovich, here in your Studio is a terrible person!
- Well, Yes, not handsome... [presenter Vladimir Solovyov]
- It is a fundamental left-right-centrist who has taken a consistent position. I would, in General, politicians, here is how the glory of the victory, would unite in one party and the party symbol would have done the boots. Know, boots is a good Russian subject. It's less than convenient? It can be on the left leg to wear it on your right foot to wear, and feet are always warm. You know? That's all their policies.
№ 362485   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2019 / 02:06
Never knew a Con could not understand what it means in the life of permanence. Always understood themselves to be temporary.
№ 362091   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2019 / 03:07
A woman's reputation is the most fragile thing in the world.
We know the most fragile thing in the world is a woman's reputation.
№ 343420   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2018 / 12:03
Death does not change it. This live irregular, all the time want something, do not know what. And you never realized that she was sitting in front of you.
2 Season 4 Series
№ 326878   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2018 / 10:02
I shift the moon reminds us that in life and in business everything is cyclical: sometimes busy, sometimes empty.
The changing of the moon reminds me that life and business have cycles. Sometimes full, and sometimes not.
№ 320682   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 22:53
I sit next to you was not a permanent location,
there is a place there only when there is no other.
You don't need me no words, no applause,
and I don't have enough love and enthusiasm for them.
We're just fellow travelers. Well... Probably came
and each on with others to meet and live.
But still sorry that it ended in the warm summer
I wanted to forever extend.
№ 314030   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2018 / 00:22
- What is the meaning of life?
- Damn, the meaning of life. You, my friend, philosopher, Yuri. I will not answer this question because whatever I said would be stupid. The meaning of life, I want to say that truth - the thing is not frozen. It changes all the time. It is elusive, like soap in the bath and these meanings, too - all the time they are caught and this life interesting. An interesting life in search of meaning. Here.
№ 310881   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2017 / 15:04
The ocean! As if spellbound I stared at leaving the horizon of endless water.
- I love to look out at the water, it resembles that of the time - always in motion and constant in its inconstancy, ' said a familiar sweet voice nearby.
№ 285590   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2017 / 07:21
All the wonderful phenomena of this world are transitory. Here nothing is permanent. Every moment nature is changing. Mother Ganges, like nature in General, is eternal, but the age of her creations short-lived. Similarly, inexorably destroys all that we hold dear in this world. We will not be able to save anything permanently. But if we are able to appreciate the beauty of the deep currents of truth beneath the surging surface waves of joy and sorrow we will see a completely different reality.
№ 283425   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2017 / 09:54
...girls are fickle, they can suddenly change the view, if will flicker on the horizon a handsome guy.
№ 266699   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:20