heroes [Theme] Page 5

Who am I? Zorro? I'm stupid, he doesn't know who Zorro is ...
№ 423034   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 02:54
Not everyone can fight, what can you do about it, but you are definitely not a coward. Don't take on more than you can handle. You wanted to save this forest, right? What's wrong with asking others to do it for you? Realizing your weaknesses and asking for help is a brave act. If something happens again, call. After all, this is what heroes are for, after all.
Not everyone can fight, what can you do about it, but you...
№ 421257   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2021 / 17:27
They can even make crackling speeches and dress up in beautiful opposition clothes, but at the first call, at most at the second, they will give a dera or swell the owner at the feet with lamentations: "We are not heroes, we are ordinary people, what to take from us?" They have long dropped the bar of the norm to look decent in a row of the same all-forgiving people.
Quote Explanation: Alexander Podrabinek writes about the modern opposition. On his Facebook page, Podrabinek expressed doubts that the Belarusian journalist, former editor-in-chief of the Nexta Telegram channel Roman Protasevich confessed to preparing a coup and named his accomplices under torture.
№ 420415   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 21:48
Heroes are created by times.
№ 420038   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 15:45
The definition of the word "murder" changes from era to era. If murder is abnormal, then the greatest heroes of every generation must have been insane. Sometimes murders that are justified by society are much more abnormal than those that are condemned!
№ 419407   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 13:27
After all, only those who can love are capable of giving birth to heroes.
№ 418643   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 21:21
- BoJack, I'm sure you'll agree that the U.S. military is heroes!
- I disagree. Maybe some military and heroes, but not all. Many military men are morons, many people are morons in their own right. If you give a moron a gun and allow people to be killed, it doesn't make a moron a hero.
- BoJack, Im sure youll agree that the U.S. military is...
№ 418134   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2021 / 14:30
An adult cannot tell people who he is.
An adult cannot tell people who he is.
№ 417344   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 00:51
If I cannot save one little girl, then how can I become the hero who will save everyone ?!
№ 417019   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 07:36
The courageous spirit is the moral core in your soul. And that doesn't mean being fearless or confident at all. I am a Hero and therefore I am saving people. After I made this decision with all my heart, it became something for which I could die. Life without regrets is what courage means to me!
№ 416982   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 05:45
In which, according to the script, we will not be together in the morning.
№ 416132   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 18:09
Here, as in many Russian ancient and late battles, the great feats of a self-renounced personality, dissolved in a common cause, were performed. No one sang these feats. And he who saw could not sing the sing. Humanely and justly, frightened by the nagoti of truth, such a chronicler was silent. Or, after years, describing the past years, briefly recalled how "a simple man in a scavenger shirt and with one short spear defended his homeland with desperate courage better than solid armor ...".
And how did the action of a fiery soul acquire the mercilessly hard power of an iron ram, how was the very idea of suffering and personal death rejected? It's indescribable. Here the rights of words are limited. It is allowed only to hint, so as not to oversulge the truth with the details of the feats.
And all the unsaid man himself is obliged to comprehend with his soul and, without shuddering, to resurrect the bright images of the heroes.
№ 415045   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 13:42
I love you, Landon. I love the fact that you can't stand hitting. I love that you won today using your brain, not strength, and I love that you're always trying to be better. But I don't want you to be a hero. The hero never survives at the end of the battle.
№ 414797   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2021 / 21:27
But this does not give happiness, as we talked about before. I overheard an interesting thing from A.I. Osipov. He said that if in the Russian Empire, even in the Soviet Union, heroes were raised from children, now we are raising individuals. And you need to understand what is the gap between the hero and the personality. The hero is just that person who, according to the Gospel, is ready to give his life for his friends. And a personality is one who is ready to go over their heads in order to become someone.
Quote Explanation: 28 Feb 2021
№ 414639   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 18:39
And from above p is added: Let's rebuild!
Quote Explanation: Stalingrad
№ 413707   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 10:03