hell [Theme] Page 3

“Yes, I would,” he said, “but I didn’t carry your child.
Quote Explanation: Claire was going to fight with Jamie on Culloden and in the argument of persuasion gave the example that when she was going to be executed as a witch, Jamie was ready to die with nbsp; But in this situation, Jamie is against her self-sacrifice, because she was carrying a child.
№ 427654   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2021 / 10:06
- Damn, you know what I mean. For two months I slept separately from her, along with baby Jamie, but Jenny...
- Are you saying that my sister is a sput?
"I mean, she's as stubborn as her brother and always gets what she wants," Iyen replied.
He made a false lunge to the side, then go after and jokingly punched Jamie in the stomach. Jamie bent in half with a laugh.
- As soon as I get home, I'll help you hold it in your hands.
- Really? Iyen smiled skeptically. - And I'm calling all the neighbors to see.
№ 426858   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:18
- Truth? Ian smiled skeptically. - And I will invite all the neighbors to witness.
№ 426857   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 13:18
- That's what the old sailors call the soul. They believe that our sins are hidden in the depths of our souls, like sunken ships at the bottom of the sea. Dark water is a human soul, and Old Tom hides in it.
Quote Explanation: Old Tom - Devil, Demon, Satan
№ 426603   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:22
Your devil is closer.
Quote Explanation: Dean teamed up with Crowley to defeat Abaddon.
№ 424325   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 17:51
The education of will in children is one of the most important tasks of the school. But for the most part, teachers are still experiencing great difficulties in this educational work. Unfortunately, we still have few books that would provide the teacher with concrete methodological assistance in the formation of strong-willed character traits in students. This book is intended for the teacher, it covers the issues of educating the will of children from the point of view of the classic Soviet school of the 50s.
Quote Explanation: He was engaged in the problem of the development of the content of moral concepts among schoolchildren of different ages. Analyzing character, he interpreted it in the context of socio-historical conditioning and connection with the life and activities of the individual. The main attention was paid to the problems of will: the structure of the volitional act, the connections of the will with other personal formations (at the same time, it was interpreted as the most important personality trait) and its dynamics and conditions of formation.
№ 423459   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 18:51
Devil is horns and hooves, man is nose and tail. Once they decided to change and now no one will know where the devil is and where the person is.
№ 421772   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 18:30
- Listen, maybe get out of the car and we'll chat a little bit?
- You're certainly a pretty devil, but I prefer women.
№ 421740   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 16:54
Come on, Dad. You have to help me. I have to get better. I have to come back. I don't think you're calling anyone for help. You don't even try. Will you do anything? Do you say anything? I did everything you asked me to do. All. I gave everything I had. Are you going to sit here and watch me die? What the hell are you?
№ 421734   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 16:36
The last time we saw each other, you were in Hell. What the hell did I get there?
- No, you've come to the right place. You're in Paradise.
- No, it can't be. No soul has ever made it to Heaven from Hell.
- I don't know about it, but I followed your advice - I met with my family, realized the guilt.
The last time we saw each other, you were in Hell. What the...
№ 421107   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 01:45
- Tell me. You were indestructible. You will never need such a weapon. Why the hell did you do that?
- Because I've never been bored.
-?
+I don't care about utility or even greater good. Like you said, I'm a idiot. Random things you appreciate will be collected like a stack of unread books. Even if one of the books in the stack can affect you enough to change your life... You'll have a brand new stack before you ever get to it. That's why you need something to keep working on without getting bored. Otherwise, there are too many distractions. Maybe you had something similar too.
Quote Explanation: Story-mod, Saul's conversation with I-No during the battle near the White House.
№ 420768   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 22:12
He mentally sorted through the marriages of his friends - supposedly happy - and found none that would even remotely correspond to the picture of the passionate and tender friendship that he drew for himself, thinking about them with May. He suddenly realized that this picture, which he so dreamed of, demanded from May freedom of judgment, experience, scope of thoughts - in short, all those traits, the absence of which in her diligently brought up. He was horrified by the premonition that their marriage was doomed to become like everyone else around him, a boring union of material and public interests, which was held together, on the one hand, by hypocrisy, and on the other by ignorance.
№ 420595   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 13:03
* Connie shoots Daz and then Samuel, crying *
Quote Explanation: Chapter 128, pages 25-47. Attack on Yegerists to free Azumabito, her subordinates and hijap the plane.
№ 420069   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 17:18
I walk on a thousand steps,
A contemporary shouts in my wake:
You're cool, you're not a brother!
I walk on a thousand steps,
No one is happy to be a stepping stone.
Quote Explanation: My coolness
№ 419239   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 20:36
Connie: I'M ALREADY SATISFIED WITH ALL THESE TREASONS! RAINER, BERTOLDT! ANNIE! EREN! GOT IT ALREADY THE DAMNS! WHY DO WE HELP ERENA ?! WHAT WE COULD NOT HAVE CHILDREN ?! YES?!
Quote Explanation: Connie shouts this to Onya Copon, who released him and his friends from behind bars, thinking he is another traitor.
№ 419140   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 16:33