hell [Theme] Page 4

Our world is a pretty filthy place, very filthy. But if we are in it, then it is better to be the king, and not the devil knows who.
№ 418622   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 20:18
Now you know what it feels like to be helpless. If you remember what it is like to be helpless in the face of a force that can destroy half the planet, you will realize that you are about to strike a similar blow. Simple solutions won't help ... I only have faith that we can be better. We cannot demand something from people if we are not ready to compromise. You control the Banks, hell, you can move boundaries, you can cut down the forest with one Email, feed millions of people in one call. But the question is who is sitting next to you when you make that decision. People whose lives you will touch or the same as you ... People believed in her cause so much that they helped to oppose powerful powers, as you think about other things. You have no less power than a crazy God or a confused teenager, you just need to ask yourself a question: how do you use it.
Now you know what it feels like to be helpless. If you...
№ 418284   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 15:00
Damn it, she was laughing, and she had to sit across from me and fight for my attention.
№ 416941   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 03:42
“This is all your terrible swing. Wood 5 is not a fucking gun ...
№ 413959   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 12:21
I had to start life anew. And then the clarity of the features began to burn his gaze, and also this heaviness, this human mass, this dirt - you drown in it, it clogs its mouth - this whirlpool of relationships. Surviving among someone else's truth is the hardest part.
№ 413632   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 15:39
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: 29,035 feet equals 8,850 meters.
№ 413332   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 21:24
- You'll have to keep such a thing under the wrapper. I mean, just think about it, okay? First, the stock market will disappear. Then the economy, boom! Dollar, boom! And then the pandemonium in the streets. War, genocide, ba-ba-ba-ba, boom, boom, boom!
-. No one can keep such a big secret, Charlie. Someone blows the whistle.
- And from time to time some poor fellow tries. Well, like these guys, boom is boom! [lowers the screen with obituary posted] All these guys are dead, dead, dead.
- [notices one of them] Hey, hey, hey! This is Professor Meyers.
- He ran the Shuttle Atlantis program. Did you know him?
- Yes, he helped me with the study of my book.
- Well, that must have been before this "accident"."
- Meyers is dead?
- Oh, two months ago. He was one of my most avid listeners, and he got it. Everything the government does, where and why... He even sent me a map.
- Map for whom is Charlie? What is this card for?
They're building spaceships, man.
- Damn, man, I have to go because I need to go back to Earth.
№ 413329   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 21:15
- After I called a press conference - yes !!! Lord, what did you think that everyone would climb aboard and join hands singing "Kumbai" ?! Sit down and fasten your seat belt!
№ 413317   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 20:39
Cunning after that! Use the subtlety of your mind! Refine, find means! ... Damn it, it's not worth just no noble zeal, no work! There and then a rogue will be found at your side, who will confuse you!
№ 413159   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 08:54
- ... And here we have a dining room! Here you can coolly freeze the worm - HA! Worm! Appreciated my joke? You're like, bird!
- Well, yes, in a way. Will this excursion of yours last a long time?
- I've left the tastyat it for last. Welcome to the armory.
- Oh wow...
- I knew you'd like it. You've had a hard time in the last couple of weeks - lost the planet and that's it...
- Yes in her ass! You guys have such cool stuff here!... Oh my gosh, is it the KX-13? With autocharging?! Yes, I even sneer at my planet!
- I had a slightly different thought, but since you like it...
- Fate brought me here! Right to this pile of coolness! Thank you, Valelsi!!!
- Well, uh... Enjoy yourself.
№ 412439   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 04:33
"So, I'm walking up a hill, a supply of firewood is tied to my back for the whole winter, and I'm thinking, 'Damn, what a beautiful day, today I'm going to go down the western trail,' I'll make a variety, you know? And so I go and go, and then right out of nowhere - bang! - Two bears, angry as hell and half a meter taller than me, and I still thought: "Here's crap, the axe is at the bottom left." I then rushed to this two bears and thought, "Well, with or without an axe, you'll have to make it with these hands, right? So, I run to this creature and almost halfway through realize that this is an alpha male, well, one of those with crooked, poisonous claws. Man, do you want to experience life in a new way? Fight the alpha male two bears... Well, did I answer your question?
- Yep, and the question was, "What's your name?"
- Ah... This is. Montana.
- Is it a first name or surname?
- I have no other names, Chief.
№ 412438   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 04:30
We see a very terrible trend. We see a terrible trend of totalitarianism. Because instead of meritocracy, when a person held office according to his abilities, now there is an imposition of the worst features of totalitarianism that once were
- in fascism
- ... no, it was in different structures. There were also national quotas in Soviet times. And in Soviet times, they considered what class you were from. When you are told now that you need to have certain sexual, racial deviations, this is totalitarianism. This contradicts the original meaning of what democracy is. And that means that if you were born with the wrong skin color, like a white man, you have a much lower chance in life. No one cares about your professional abilities and talents. It's scary.
Release Date: 26.01.2021
№ 412173   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:51
Wives are indignant and get baptized - why the devil is it that husbands drink their wages? And men to death will not understand a woman's passion - to buy.
№ 411158   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 20:03
Heck. It's always that easy in movies. Maybe there is something stronger here?
Quote Explanation: Khloe tries to open the money department of the review binoculars to get Rachel's quarter.
№ 409857   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 18:15
Sinner Donahue!
№ 409457   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 21:33