impact [Theme] Page 1

Being artificially synthesized, the nationalist mentality is not well tolerated when its narcissistic self-programming is violated. Therefore, the anger of the bourgeoisie and the petty bourgeoisie, which has driven itself into a chauvinistic framework and imagined itself as an elite, turns to the reflexive intellect, which supposedly has such a "corrupting" effect. Resisting this “disintegration” of its pretended naivete, bourgeois ideology embarks on complex maneuvers, and as a result finds itself in positions that force it to come into conflict with its once existing educational version. The cosmopolitan equanimity and universalistic nobility of the Enlightenment act on the political narcissism of the patriots, probably in the same way as a splinter. The "Destruction of Mind" - to use the title of Lukacs' much-quoted work - in bourgeois thinking later than the Enlightenment was deeply rooted in the narcissistic self-affirmation of the bourgeois class self, which was determined to resist the disillusioning force with which it was relentlessly influenced by reflection.
№ 408475   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 18:42
The atmosphere is a veritable ocean of gases and water vapor, and we live at the bottom of this ocean, subject to all the disturbances of the prevailing ebb and flow, experiencing the impact of its titanic vortex currents.
№ 404376   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 23:12
The violation of the opponent's psychological stability is mainly the result of the idea that he has fallen into a trap. That is why physical impact on the enemy's rear most often causes a psychological effect. An army, like a man, cannot protect itself from being stabbed in the back without turning around ...
№ 403202   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2020 / 03:30
Vanity and greed are the two passions that control women with undeveloped mind, if only the impact of daily impressions not balanced by their innate nobility of soul. One leads them to debauchery, and the other to the most Frank and ruthless selfishness
№ 400044   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 00:03
The strong latent impact of making us less sensitive to our inner life, that old love affair of Western society with objectivity. We used to think that subjective synonym too sentimental, unreliable and reckless. As a result, we are trying to get rid of the obsession to be themselves - internally experiencing being - and begin to see themselves as products of some of the Detroit pipeline, largely interchangeable and not appreciating the uniqueness of those remnants that escaped the watchful eye of the factory inspector.
№ 395401   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:04
Sometimes, in order to moderate the harmful effects of loneliness, we have to get over yourself in an attempt to see the broader life context...
№ 393101   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 12:24
And the monk Varlaam? This is truly the figure of a curious, deep, Russian. Such a man lived in the era of Ivan the terrible. Gains somewhere in the North. He served as a priest in a small temple. His name was at that time Vasily. Mentioned his hot temper, the purity of the faith, fearlessness in spiritual work. Since the ascetic is strong, it means that the devil does not sleep. Fought a young priest to idolatry by local fishermen. The devil could not stand, and left, promising to avenge the ascetic. Compelled it to Basil that his wife committed the sin of adultery. Like Vasily it with my own eyes saw. Decided to "chastise" mother, to do religious rites. And during the ceremony - whether by accident, not by chance you? - priestly thrust a spear that the Holy communion in the altar is prepared, in the heart of his beloved wife. Whether the devil so cleverly played their parts, whether the jealousy in the young priest leaped, but the mother was not to blame.
Buried the body of his wife in the churchyard. He went to the Confessor to the monastery. The Abbot gave him a new name Barlaam and put a strange penance. Ordered to dig up the body, to sit in a boat and drive it along the coast of the Barents and White seas. And to fast, to pray until, until the body of his wife will not rot. Three years Varlaam obediently executed the orders of the Abbot, suffered hunger and cold, and prayed, lamented. The day came, when the monk was forgiven. Sent in such cases special signs. In a narrow water Strait, which is due to marine worms were dying ships and people, Varlaam was able to hold the boat. "Drill ship" retreated from those places, and that was evidence of forgiveness. The miracle was performed.
I do not consider this story a fairy tale. In allegorical form the history of this repentance, which changes the human soul as a matrix.
From the point of view of psychology, much is clear: the person who commits a sin, feels a strong physical impact. The stronger the sin, the deeper the wound. If the wound is not treated by repentance, and be drawn into the nostrils the powder, or pour a wine pain, sin for a time ceases to be felt. But the wound is not tightened, it bleeds. There are deep feelings of sin, strong remorse that causes a person to change substantially. He can not be the same. This is not for everyone.

Explanation of the quote:

Thinking of the nature of repentance.
from the novel "Psychologist and a psychopath".
Quote Explanation: Reflection on the nature of repentance. from the story "Psychology and Psychopath".
№ 391974   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:24
But its impact on those who were next to her is immense, because the prosperity of our world depends not only on historical, but also from everyday doings; and if your and my situation is not as bad as it could be, we largely owe it to the people who lived near us discreetly and honestly and are buried in unknown graves.
№ 388568   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 09:45
"I tell you, dammit!" "Prove it, what value was it "I"? - began to think Oliveira. - What kind of omniscience claimed that "I" the great of this world?" At fifteen he realized that "the only thing I know that I know nothing"; and unavoidable seemed consequential at this revelation poison Hemlock, it is impossible, indeed, to throw people a challenge with impunity, I say. He later had the pleasure to make sure that the highest forms of culture affect the credibility and influence and the confidence that causes the erudition, and mind the same thing, "I say," but only disguised and unrecognized even by those who uttered them; it might sound like "I have always believed," or "if I do something and sure," or "obviously," and almost never balanced by a dispassionate judgment, which contained the opposite point of view. As if the human race vigilant to the individual, not letting it excessively to advance on the path of tolerance, reasonable doubt, fluctuations in feelings. At some point born and toes, and multiple sclerosis, and definition: black or white, radical or conservative, Homo - or hetero-sexual, figurative or abstract, "San Lorenzo" or "Boca-juniors", meat or vegetarian, Commerce or poetry.
№ 388370   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 23:12
Deep down we understand that terrorism is theatre, and therefore first assess his emotional, rather than material impact.
Because we intuitively understand that terrorism is theatre, we judge it by its emotional rather than material impact.
Quote Explanation: The author tries to explain the reasons why society allows the government to spend big money to fight terrorism, although the damage is in the hundreds of thousands of times less than from cancer.
№ 377897   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2019 / 19:30
What fun to have an impact on other people! I mean, what can match it?
№ 336312   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2018 / 08:02
... To better describe Purgatory, it should be noted that in purgatory can neither see nor come in contact with the human world and Vice versa. Moreover, things in the other world can also have another shape. At the same time, if you destroy the object in one of these worlds, he will be destroyed in all realities.
№ 335312   Added Viker 28-07-2018 / 12:10
Sometimes I dream how I'm going to save the world. I saved everyone from the invisible hand, that brands us office badges, which makes us work on them every day controls us without our knowledge. But I can't. I'm not special, I'm just the anonymous, simple solo.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 289786   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2017 / 12:59
No movie, TV, school education does not possess such power to influence how our everyday encounter with the parent marriage.
№ 275196   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:01
Consequences of our actions extend infinitely in space and time. It should be at least slightly to touch the life of another mortal, and the impact of our personality, like ripples on water, and diverges diverges in transcendence, so far the gods themselves do not know, will fade if it's a concussion.
№ 272166   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:26