storm [Theme] Page 1

Do not forget, Telegon, there is always a strong storm in the end. Wait it out.
№ 433208   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2021 / 12:33
Whatever storms await you, you need to fight to the end!
№ 430844   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 18:27
“I've been called by many names,” the stranger said, bending over to tickle Tess under the chin. “Theta Sigma, The Coming Storm and, for one awkward weekend, Mabel. He stood facing Mr. Parsons. “But most people just call me Doctor.
№ 429929   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:23
- Mistake! The Daleks are the enemies of the Doctor. No, to clarify, the Daleks were the enemies of the Doctor!
№ 429411   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:05
Your happiness is like a frenzied fireworks display:
Shoot - and shut up for a year.
You have come, seen and conquered the whole world,
And then I went to my hole.
You run to him, you wait so long!
Everything is burning with thirst in your chest.
But when you suddenly squeeze it to you,
In seconds, everything crumbles to pieces.
How many paintings will be carved?
How many songs are sung, his praise?!
Happiness is only a beacon on your way,
Not forever with you, but leads in the seas.
Even in storms, in darkness and stagnant calm
His light helps to go forward.
And stay on your slippery slope,
Where no one knows what awaits tomorrow.
Hug tightly:
"Hello, my friend!
I was waiting for you so much, I wanted to taste you so much!
I swear to you: I love you!"
But love is stronger when in the distance...
№ 422805   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 12:09
I told you about how I got stuck in the ice a long time ago in Brattwag. I ran out of food and my ship went down. All six of my friends died. But I kept walking among the endless ice and snow. And you know why? It doesn't matter how strong the storm is in the sea, no matter how frozen it is... The navigator is always fighting against the sea. Just like warriors, putting their own honor on the stake.
№ 415637   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 02:57
Through the rage of irrepressible waves, hurrying to the cherished limit ...
№ 412050   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 16:12
- Seriously?
- Listen, I understand that you got it, but... I think it's yours.
- I said, I don't need your poda... A what? Where did you get that from?
- From the residents of the city you hate.
- I... I thought I had lost this photo forever after a fire set by the bewildered Sole. And it turns out...
- Can you tell us about it? About the cat from the photo?
- This is Elizabeth, my wife. She and I met on Christmas Eve a few dozen moons ago. She is my ray of hope in this harsh world, with her we have experienced countless events and adventures. She was so smart, agile, smart. It would seem that she can do everything: from catching a nimble squirrel to climbing weathered rocks. And her voice... I drowned when I heard him and nothing else bothered me. But nothing can last forever, and her ray burned to the bottom. I remember that day as if it were yesterday.
- What happened?
- Storm. There was a storm of unprecedented proportions. Elizabeth and I were just around the bay when hell came to earth. We are... We are used to such a life. We didn't think at all that something could go wrong. Extreme was a mandatory part of our marriage, so we went to the storm as another adventure. And when we realized that it was not so easy for us to escape, it was too late. Too late. Wave... She swallowed it. Just one moment and it's gone. No matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I search... Everything was in vain. The last thing I remember was another wave pulling me underwater as well. I thought it was the end... I woke up when it was over. The water became smooth as glass. I was trying to look for it! I thought if I was lucky, then she should. She was born for luck! But it was nowhere to be found. No matter how much I search, no matter how hard I try... Her trail was cold. It went to the bottom. Forever. And with it went any joy in my life. Christmas, which once brought us together, so ruthlessly took it away from me, trampled and mixed with dirt. I wish the sea had taken me away rather than hers...
- Oh, that's really terrible. I am so sorry.
- You know... I didn't think I'd say that, but... Thank you. Really. I guess I even blamed them for allowing themselves to have fun when there's a void inside of me. Selfish, I know. But there was nothing I could do about it.
№ 410950   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 19:30
And being him is always criminal for you.
Quote Explanation: Vladarg Del Sat "Dar".
№ 409875   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 19:09
Mom, you don't have to be afraid of the storm, you have to be.
№ 409245   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2020 / 21:09
If the wind is in the head, then the behavior is a storm!
№ 403151   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 11:33
"You can not work a lot or a little, Hedvig. You work until you get what you want. Point. All. It's so simple. Life to shit, how diligent you are, how hard you work or how long, you does not reward and punish. But humans are a chimp, like a chimp, waiting for nagradki from the zoo Keeper. And no caretaker. You work until you get what you need. And if not, so stupid too. So I did everything wrong. Did the work on the mistakes and keep going. And how you suffered, whether suffered, how much time was spent - all to shit. If your goal is to sail to new York, and you're caught in a storm, you don't say storm - I have already worked my shift, two shifts have worked! I'm tired! - tired, well, die. Or there's the Titanic. Who cares how hard the crew was looking for icebergs? How much time she devoted to this? One iceberg, they are found on the tonsils. End of story. You work, Hedwig, as much as we need the captain to bring the ship intact to new York. And it's not to see new York and die - as only taken one goal, appear following..."
Excerpt from "What to read to mankind" intellectual show "the Vaccine idiocracy"
№ 402066   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 15:12
Raging storm, the whirlwind,
And the Sky is all clouded,
And the Sun in your own quiet,
It is not against anyone.
№ 397851   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:06
Raging storm, the whirlwind,
And the Sky is all clouded,
And the Sun in your own quiet,
It is not against anyone.
№ 397850   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2020 / 14:06
There is ash; it blows, like leaves in a storm. They can not catch, count, measure or capture. But we all know that. I was hoping it was a collective madness. The color drained world, because we splashed out of my humanity.
№ 394862   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 16:06