sadly and ironically,
much more than in life,
and much more powerful.
Life is not complete if dialectic? - So, it
occurs by chance
the similarity of opposites;
the need is actually herself
as the center point, generates
the circle of the countless possibilities...
№ 391773   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 19:15
Courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity. But if it goes from the commander, and even irresponsibility.
№ 391767   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 15:57
About the colors.
There is nothing emilina than flowers on a first date. She walks down the street next to Him... like a fool, holding this worthless bunch, and all the passers-by with a smile looking at Them, knowing that the date the couple first time... And staring at you is a woman betting on the tote when you will give him and give it even... if it comes from you before the wedding... don't freak if he's a virgin do you... and so on...
And yet this bunch of hinder your movement, prevents you to go "flying gait" and so you... wrinkling and rubbing the flowers, inadvertently looking through the eyes of the ballot box...
№ 391701   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 11:48
With regard to international relations... <...> Structure, even in a selfish world, where every man for himself, this does not mean that the structures do not need. Some basic rules of coexistence, or it is the war of all against all, such a primitive, <...> or is the need to agree on specific and important issues, but specific and important, and not something to which we are accustomed for twenty-five years this liberal version of globalization - that there's a pattern here that must somehow make, and she, supposedly, self-regulatory and supposedly the most efficient and optimal. Here it all breaks down, just dissipates in the air like the Cheshire cat, leaving not even a smile, because a smile nothing.
Release Date: 18.04.2020
№ 391683   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 10:57
Plight not only affects our lives, it still gives us a lot of problems, which delay we are often trapped-with no hope from there to make it...
№ 391676   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 10:36
War is a destructive force, it is a brake on progress.
№ 391673   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 10:27
What is the joy of death if it is not mixed up with fear?
№ 391583   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 22:57
She was young when walking barefoot on pavement...
Quote Explanation: About aunt Polly.
№ 391555   Added Viker 18-04-2020 / 11:50
- The deal I outlined in the note and lifted you up in a hotel in Midland, call my name and the city it offers.
- Want to impress me, Mr Shelby?
- In the envelope is a cheque for five hundred pounds for your wife. She could buy a black dress, hire black horses with black plumes, black wagon for your body, if you break our truce. And now, enjoy the city that I represent.
№ 391551   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 11:42
I still don't know what it is, the beauty of women. How to explain an unexplainable attraction, sexuality? Why still in school, even in kindergarten, we all fall for the same girl? It is often not the cutest, not the most intelligent, even stupid. And we - love! Why?
Quote Explanation: From the story "the Head of my father"
№ 391541   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 23:21
She was sitting straight like a Queen, but everyone was eager to see how it goes. Because it is very important how a woman walks, swimming, like dancing, or kicking, like a bad horse.
Quote Explanation: From the story "the History of the piano"
№ 391517   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 22:09
He took her hand, brought it to his lips and kissed. And was silent. And she was silent. What words? Dust!
Quote Explanation: From the story "the History of the piano"
№ 391515   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 22:03
My grandmother died last year. She's not done to live, she done die.
Quote Explanation: From the story "Opera"
№ 391482   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 07:06
Death is always unexpected, even if it is predicted...
Quote Explanation: From "Zhuzhuna Cvima (drizzle)"
№ 391478   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 02:42