process [Theme] Page 5

And even each theme will change a lot every 5 years or every year. This is one important thing. That is, learn how to learn.
Quote Explanation: Vitalik Buterin (born January 31, 1994, Kolomna, Russia) is a programmer, co-founder of the Ethereum project.
№ 418971   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 22:30
Being able to manage yourself, you will learn to manage anything: human collectives, because you are a person, and production processes, because our life is a production process, and, from the point of view of creativity, because we are all nature not without creativity, because as soon as we master ourselves, we master the world around us.
Quote Explanation: Instagram Kurpatov
№ 418345   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 14:09
A steady process is a sophisticated order.
№ 417665   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 17:27
Education is the basis of the ability to honestly live life, enjoy it, get joy from the knowledge of the world in all its forms - through literature, science, theater, etc. Teaching - a natural process that lasts a lifetime - raises people to the heights of knowledge, culture, because they move forward. The most important thing I want to say to the younger generation is to hurry up to learn, hurry to get an education. Any science can be easily overcome and assimilated in youth.
№ 417479   Added Viker 26-04-2021 / 08:59
First you need to know yourself, find the root of the problem in order to perform spiritual practice.
№ 417388   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 15:18
Did Dr. Miranda offer you a C-section?
- Why? I have a wide pelvis. There's no need for that. I'm waiting here like everyone else. The question is, for what?
- Maybe that's why you've been going through for two weeks?
- If you were in the stomach and you had a choice, would you like to appear in such a world?
- Do you think that the child is thinking about whether he should be born?
- Do you think that I am restrained by an effort of will, disrupting the natural process?
- No, but I think you should wish for the baby to be born. Give him hope.
- Hope for what? Do you think that we will remove the corpses, patch all the holes, restore the supermarkets ... Do you think that everyone who is alive will say: "Sorry, it was not our fault!" We all knew what it was like. They knew about bombs and radiation. For forty years we knew it was possible. And we all didn't care.
- What can I object to you?
- Please object to me! Give me a reason to live! Give me hope!

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: As a result of the nuclear attack, the central part of the United States is a blackened desert of burned cities, the population of which has suffered from burns, radiation and a blast wave.
Did Dr. Miranda offer you a C-section?
- Why? I have a wide...
№ 417180   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2021 / 12:12
"Too many people have died."
Come on, finally!
It's a natural process for people!
№ 416967   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 05:00
When you want to get everything at once, you essentially do not want to live, you want to die right away. Because life is a process, it is not a rush from achievement to achievement. This is the process of building yourself.
Quote Explanation: From the video "Lesson from Genghis Khan: how not burn out too soon?" from series of videos "Psychology on examples" on youtube channel of Franz Wertfollen.
№ 416402   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 12:48
Illusion is a game of imagination, a simulation of consciousness and those who simulate such a process are focused on their world vision.
№ 416372   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 11:09
Taking different forms, appearing, disappearing and changing faces,
And sawing the lattice for years, probably about seven hundred,
From the seventeenth exemplary psychiatric hospital
Escapes a madman named Emptiness.
There is no time to escape, and he knows about it.
Moreover, there is nowhere to run, and there is no way to go to this "nowhere".
But all this is trivia compared to the fact that the one who runs away,
Nowhere and nowhere is it possible to find.
We can say that there is a process of sawing the lattice,
And we can say that there is no sawing of the lattice.
Therefore, the crazy Void wears purple rosaries on his hand.
And he never pretends to know any answer.
Because in a world that tends to go unclear where,
It is better not to sing about anything, but at the same time
say "No, no" and "Yes, yes."
Quote Explanation: Eternal non-return
№ 416237   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2021 / 13:48
- ... But the animation I want to do is slide down the slope and fall!
- Too simple.
You know some animators focus on realism, right? These can be normal, everyday movements, but when animated, they look amazing!
- Is there anything more spectacular? Any animation whose appearance would impress every viewer?
- For me, this kind of animation is the most impressive!
- Too faded for such and such money! You can even use limited animation, but please do something brighter!
- The essence of animation is movement, and the goal of animators is to make everything move! You know, professional animators take a sword and wave it while working. What can be the poses when the sword is at the hip? What does the process of its release from the sheath look like? How do the folds on the moving hokam gather? They work by learning all these details rather than just imagining them! To be an animator is to be an actor! But you're not just portraying people... Movements of dogs and cats, ocean, weather... cars, airplanes... all this is the work of animators! I want to draw realistic and lively movements with my own hands! I don't just want to do anime, I want to create animations!
№ 415939   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2021 / 00:39
The fourth year there is a drop in production. We broke through the so-called bottom, continuing to fall. This process, without long-overdue structural reforms, will continue. Unfortunately, the current government does not see, "does not suspect" about the economic crisis.
№ 415915   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 16:57
In the fight against poverty, poverty has won, the standard of living is going down, we were in 56th place, and now they have slipped to the 90s. And this process continues. And most importantly, the president did not say where to get money for all the good wishes he voiced.
№ 415910   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 16:42
Muggle scientists have found that people are always overly optimistic: they say that some process will take two days, but in fact it takes ten, or they say - two months, and it takes more than thirty-five years. Or, for example, a survey of students was conducted, by what date they are 50%, 75% and 99% sure that they will complete their homework. And only 13%, 19% and 45% of them complete it by the specified time. Scientists have discovered the cause. The subjects were asked to describe the ideal and typical scenarios. And the resulting descriptions were almost identical. If you ask a person to plan something for the future, then he usually, imagining the most likely course of events, forgets about the possibility of mistakes or surprises. Most of the subjects did not finish the work by the deadline of which they were 99% sure, so that the actual results were worse than even the worst-case scenario. This phenomenon is called a "planning error," and the best way to avoid it is to consider how long it took to do any work in the past. That is, to look at the process from the outside. If you're taking on something for the first time and there's a possibility of failure, you have to be very, very, very pessimistic. So pessimistic that the results accurately exceed expectations. I, for one, work hard to present a grim picture of one of my classmates being bitten by a monster, but it could actually happen that the surviving Death Eaters attack the school to grab me. It's good that...
"Enough is enough," McGonagall interrupted.
Harry fell silent. He was just going to add that they at least knew that the Dark Lord wouldn't attack because he was dead.
№ 415263   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 14:57
I have long said that what is happening in the United States is very similar to the process that took place in the Soviet Union, this process is an analogue of perestroika. Not literally, because there is no absolute repetition in history.
Release Date: 11.03.2021
№ 414925   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 14:12