process [Theme] Page 4

process ... And everything continues to go and go in this vicious circle, and children continue to suffer, and no one is doing anything, and this world will never change ...
№ 425164   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 17:06
Family life is boring and uninteresting! This is not life, there is no freedom! So says an aged hunter who never possessed a truly valuable trophy ...
№ 424511   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 18:27
The idea of a photograph as a photographic picture will keep the photographer from hasty shooting random shots, mobilize his attention to creating constructively accurate pictures, direct him on the path of searching for artistic solutions and turn the mechanical process of shooting into a creative process.
№ 424499   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 14:42
What is required of Russia? They let it slip out. Give back Abkhazia. Give Ossetia. Which, by the way, are independent. Leave Crimea. Leave Donbass. Respect human rights. It reminds me very much of how the Soviet Union was destroyed. Where does this lead? The task is not to stop at the modern borders of Russia, the task is to destroy Russia. Because they understand that the process of first reducing the role of the Soviet Union abroad, and then distributing the republics of the Soviet Union, they believe, has ended early. At the same time, they do not recognize the right of nations to self-determination, even to the point of secession, there is no need to ask them about Kosovo, about the tragedy of Serbia, they do not understand at all what this is about. There is no need to talk to them about people's interests at all. It doesn't exist for them. If we are not talking about their people. It must be understood that they do not see that the most divided people now are the Russian people. It doesn't exist for them at all. You will see that they will soon start telling that there is no Russian people.
Quote Explanation: Redistribution of spheres of influence in the world: who is the future?
Release Date: 01.07.2021
№ 421884   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 14:57
The true meaning of a text or a work of art can never be completely exhausted; getting closer to it is an endless process.
№ 421860   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 13:45
The image is an existential process, in it being acquires a meaningful and visible manifestation.
№ 421855   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 13:30
I would not underestimate what happened (the meeting between Biden and Putin). First, Biden made a very important statement for us. That cyber attacks on critical infrastructure are unacceptable. In fact, the process of dismantling the rubble has officially started. It is important for me that it was a professional, constructive conversation. The second is the issue of strategic stability. This issue was raised by the American side. The Americans realized that they were dealing with a great power that had returned. It was not Biden who returned, it was Russia that returned to a level where it not only cannot be ignored, but must be reckoned with. Otherwise, it will be bad.
Release Date: 16.06.2021
№ 420932   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 18:24
Someday we will all be replaced. This is a natural biological process. But I am sure that the fundamental basis of the Russian statehood, economy and political system will be such that the country will stand firmly on its feet and look confidently into the future. The most important thing is the fate of the country and its people.
Release Date: 15.06.2021
№ 420857   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2021 / 08:39
You build yourself by interacting with the world.
Quote Explanation: Question-answer with one of the live broadcasts of the writer Franz Wertfollen. «Vaccine from Idiocracy» — his online project, which the participants call «intellectual series» and «ABC of modern man». This subscription to author's videos, podcasts, articles on the widest range of topics — from psychology and self-development to issues of art and world economy and politics. «Vaccine» interactive and allows participants to exchange thoughts among themselves and the author himself.
№ 420763   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 21:42
Suffering accompanies the process of growth and development, and the process of decay in the same way. Everything hurts at the tree of human life ...
№ 420743   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 23:39
We now live in international relations that do not envisage a breakthrough. It's such a turbulent process where a lot of things happen, but it's a flow that moves in one direction or the other. But in general, the direction is clear. The specific movement is uncertain, it is not known what will happen tomorrow, the day after tomorrow.
Release Date: 05.06.2021
№ 420296   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 15:39
Maybe the meaning of creativity is a process, not a result? Maybe only in this case you get something worthwhile, something that remains then in the centuries? Did Leonardo think how humanity would interpret his paintings? And the great Mozart - did he even care about humanity, when he recorded with notes the divine music sounding in his mind?
№ 419941   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 10:54
I have a boxing pear in the shape of a man's torso at home. When I write, he plays such an important role in the process (however, I wouldn't want to go into details) that I perceive him as a co-author.
Quote Explanation: 1997—1999
№ 419913   Added Viker 31-05-2021 / 09:38
And even each theme will change a lot every 5 years or every year. This is one important thing. That is, learn how to learn.
Quote Explanation: Vitalik Buterin (born January 31, 1994, Kolomna, Russia) is a programmer, co-founder of the Ethereum project.
№ 418971   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 22:30
Being able to manage yourself, you will learn to manage anything: human collectives, because you are a person, and production processes, because our life is a production process, and, from the point of view of creativity, because we are all nature not without creativity, because as soon as we master ourselves, we master the world around us.
Quote Explanation: Instagram Kurpatov
№ 418345   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 14:09