approval [Theme] Page 1

No one here needs my approval. You must believe to such an extent in what you are doing that if suddenly I did not understand what you are trying to convey to me, these are my difficulties. And even if I disapprove of you, you shouldn't pay any attention to it at all. You must have so much faith in yourself that you don’t need anyone’s approval.
Release Date: 16.10.2021
№ 432665   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2021 / 12:00
HE: Seven times more often. Regardless of whether the interlocutor agrees or disagrees with the message, he will express approval. That is, he can translate the topic, get around the plot, but psychologically - with a smile, gestures, eyes, he will express approval. You know, by the way, that we read the emotions of the interlocutor by the muscles around the eyes. Therefore, everyone tends to seek or, conversely, diligently avoid eye contact during serious conversations. Even when recruiting for positions such as engineer or accountant, preference among equal candidates is given to the one who is more beautiful. Subconsciously. The funny thing is that consciously you will explain your choice with anything other than appearance. You will say I preferred X because he is more punctual. When they prove to you that this is not so, you will find other justifications for the choice: more polite, neater, more thoughtful, more attentive. When all possible excuses were refuted, the subjects invariably gave the same phrase - I just trust him more. And everyone, absolutely everyone denied that they had chosen X, because that one had more beautiful eyes.
№ 420303   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 16:00
Both approval and condemnation still need to be earned.
More often there are neutral, indifferent reactions.
№ 419589   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2021 / 16:36
Why seek approval from someone I hate? To heighten your sense of self-importance?
№ 416948   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 04:03
It's not a system. It's people. It's me, it's us, it's you, it's everything. It's not a system. It's people. All people with every breath want to deserve the approval of cowardly crap. It is we who build on ourselves such systems, which we then resent. And there is no system in reality. Build yourself an idol and worship, build yourself a devil and throw everything on him. But the builder is one - we. There is no system, there is meanness. In me, in you, in everyone, in everyone. Embittered cowardly meanness, averting his eyes from his reflections and foaming at the mouth trying to earn an excuse. Approval to deserve, tick. Tick me, Mr. Investigator, that I am good. Pat me on the head and let me go. That's the "system."
№ 416777   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 19:27
The approval of those around you will not temper your body.
№ 412987   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 09:54
Tell me at the mercy of my unsophisticated, devoid of these essential props, unfiltering and inquisitive philosophy, which by its guiding star has chosen only the truth, naked, unrepassed, unflattering, sometimes persecuted truth, and, without looking either to the right or to the left, keeps its way directly at it - what does it matter to that alma mater, the sweetest bread university philosophy, which, burdened with hundreds of views and thousands of considerations, cautiously maneuvers on his way, always having before his eyes the fear of the Lord, the will of the ministry, the statutes of the state church, the desires of the publisher, the approval of students, the friendly relations of colleagues, the political malice of the day, the volatile mood of the public and the unknown what else?
№ 410248   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 20:51
The more people grumbled discontentedly around, the louder she spoke. The crazier move. The wider the smile. She enjoyed their disapproval.
№ 397482   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 17:09
Ornn checked, Orn approve.
Quote Explanation: When you upgrade the item to an ally.
№ 392342   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 19:24
And indifference is empty
Empty heads of the people around
Maniac finds himself
Convenient circle and the approval of merit.
№ 391925   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 10:54
Decide what you most want - people to be loved and praised for what you misbehave with them, or having to live a new life, in spite of all criticisms, complaints and ridicule, which will fall on you for that. If you become a wag in different directions, to please and our, and your, and goes far forward, and the former friends are not hard to please. Choose one of two things: either become a man intelligent and virtuous, or to hear people talking about you, "Ah, what a pleasant and nice guy!" If you prefer the approval of people, Paradise all on the other side - pyanstvu, bloody and otherwise razvratnica, sack up in the wrong hands, do what people like - and you'll get their approval - that's what you were looking for. Yes, don't forget to pose as a jester: you especially will please your friends.
№ 391178   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 10:39
In a world where education is predominantly verbal, highly educated people is almost impossible to pay attention to anything but words and notions. Always have money on his doctoral thesis for obtaining a scientific hoax studies that for scientists is incredibly important problem: who influenced whom to cast what and when? Even in our age of technology the verbal Humanities are held in high esteem. Non-verbal Humanities, the arts direct awareness of these facts of our experience are almost completely ignored. Catalog, bibliography, a definitive edition of the ipsissima verba of third-rhymer, a huge pointer to eliminate all pointers - any genuinely Alexandrian project is sure to get the approval and financial support. But when it comes to the question, as you and I, our children and grandchildren become more receptive to learn more intensely aware of internal and external reality, to be more open towards the spirit is less prone to physical illness due to psychological abuse, more able to control their own autonomic nervous system - when it comes to any form of non-verbal education more deeply (and practically useful) Swedish gymnastics, no really respectable person no one really respected University or Church will not have this puzzled. Verbality leery of non-verbalist; rationalists fear the given, non-rational fact; the point of view of intellectuals: "what we perceive by the eye (or any other way) alien to us as such and should not impress us deeply." In addition, the issue of education in the field of nonverbal Humanities does not fall into any of the accepted cells. It is not a religion, not neurology, not gymnastics, not ethics or civics, not even experimental psychology. Therefore, from the point of view of academic and theological question does not exist and it can be easily ignored completely or with a patronising smile leave to those whom the Pharisees of verbal Orthodoxy call cranks, quacks, charlatans or unqualified Amateurs.
№ 388369   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 23:10
A Constitution embodying a Republican form of government for Russia and endorsed by many famous journalists of the English, French and German. Was adopted unanimously by members of the southern society.
Quote Explanation: the Decembrists
№ 386320   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 12:22
The conversations of Yeltsin and Gorbachev and Bush have shown that they are not just wasn't the will - they were outright traitors! Outright traitors! They did not love their country! General never! <...> That these conversations show that they are so Naberezhno and unpatriotic attitude towards their country. <...> They were just spit on it! They reported to the President of the United States that they... Reported: "We have destroyed your own country!" On the same samples to put nowhere! <...> It was bestiality! This was outright treason! <...> Is impossible, is unacceptable under any circumstances, to seek the center of legitimacy outside the country! If you are applying somewhere outside the country to obtain approval, permission, understanding - you're already on the path of betrayal!
Release Date: 10.12.2019
№ 384236   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 15:30