awakening [Theme] Page 1

Waking up in a small dark room on an uncomfortable bed, when someone is performing a ritual above you. could unsettle anyone.
№ 424740   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:44
Gulbahar, spring flower. And even if it was not the name that Nari chose herself, but she could not help but appreciate its significance. The promise of a new life, an awakening after a winter full of violence.
№ 421398   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 10:09
If a woman finds a connection with nature and becomes Wild, awakened, she is not controllable. She's not a "good" girl anymore. You never know what to expect from her
№ 417339   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 00:36
Late awakening.
№ 417270   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:57
do not wake up your beloved, do you hear!
№ 417080   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 22:06
... The first hour of spring hits just about five in the evening, this autumn comes in the early morning, but spring - at the end of a winter day. The air, before darkening, becomes denser, begins to pulsate with a strange white light, and the veil of blackness does not fall, as if something out of the ordinary happened. Maybe there are still no sunsets, and the buds on the branches have not yet swollen, but the senses have already been given a sign, a sign that is barely perceptible, but so reliable that it seems that this is not a sign at all, but a movement of the soul. And from this everything that was in the heart awakens.
№ 415518   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 18:06
And let at least someone tell me that I will wake up someday,
Let him lie, let him be indifferent, let him ...
№ 408267   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:23
Not too wise to invest in professional education until you know two things:
1. what kind of work, in reality you will carry out;
2. whether it requires education.
As a rule, learn to do, not knowing the answers. Why? Despite the fact that education is quite expensive and complex history, many are choosing this path because it is simple and straightforward. Some years just need to do what is required of you. In addition, the feeling that this is just a rehearsal of life, reduces stress. But the awakening can be brutal.
№ 398154   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 19:00
To yawn'd,
Not thinking about anything,
As if awakened
From a long,
From a century of sleep.
№ 397107   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:34
He leaned over and pressed her lips to my lips. I had to kiss men, especially during the war when the flirting and constant novels were frivolous companions of death and uncertainty of the future. With Jamie it was different. Its exceptional tenderness no small me was not dictated by experience; rather it was the manifestation of the power conscious, but limiting yourself; challenge and encouragement are all the more remarkable that they did not was requirements.
I'm yours, like she said. And if you think I am, so...
I took my lips parted to meet his lips, Yes, I took all my heart and calling, and awakening.
№ 395855   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:08
Real revival from beastliness is possible only when abolished by a farmyard, conditions, disgusting reproduces, social and economic environment. <...> As long as we live according to the laws of the jungle, it's silly to flinch at the growl or savory Caucasia over the ear - this is our growl, is our Champ.
Release Date: 09.05.2020
№ 394025   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 08:27
The realm of dreams - it's just the realm of dreams. Those who refuse to Wake up will reject the flow of time.
Quote Explanation: Poem Flow (Flow of Poem)
№ 388970   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2020 / 19:28
Through this old skylight our eyes are open wide,
The sky bespangled in the rain.
And we feel called upon but interests collide,
Not much to lose, a lot to gain.
Don't lose your line of sight now*
And raise the barricades somehow.
It's time to leave the lores
So blow them sky high,
In sound and fury they will fly.

Watch eyes wide open through a hatch
The sky is dotted with stars, the rain.
Feel the call, but there is a conflict of interest.
Almost nothing to lose, buy you so much.
Don't lose your line of sight *
Lift up and sometime boom.
It's time to let go of the legend,
So send them up to the sky,
And in a fit of rage, they will fly.

EdenbridgeOctober Memotivasi cityproperty
Quote Explanation: * - Line of sight - in video astronomy from the stars to the Ground.
№ 384827   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 15:06
Someone: what is the essence of your teaching?
Habuda: When you sleep, do not Wake. When awake, do not bother.
№ 381122   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 16:14