apathy [Theme]

We all periodically face the fact that something is beyond our control. It's not a problem. The problem begins the moment you choose to deny your limitations, trying to jump over your head at all costs. You fight and fight, not noticing how exhausted you are, losing the taste for life, for any achievements and accomplishments. And then all that remains is burnout, apathy, meaninglessness - depression.
№ 464583   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:11
Trivial things begin to cast large shadows.
Trivial things begin to cast large shadows.
№ 462866   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:52
No, you really bored me. You run around and around, but never, you hear, NEVER ask me about anything! Trite "Hello" do not say to me! Why do you need me, tell me? To crucify even more? Yes, life crucified me as it wanted, you won’t surprise me ... “friends”.
Quote Explanation: Quote from "FvS: Chapter I" mod.
№ 446032   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2022 / 07:48
- Not. *** get clear!?! Just f*ck!
Quote Explanation: Two gopniks decided to rob Tony, who had drunk, buried his wife and lost his job. He was already so tired of all this that he simply punched them in the face and, ignoring the knives, went on.
- Not. *** get clear!?! Just f*ck!
№ 445638   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2022 / 07:18
And that's true - much less fears remain in you, and with those that are, life becomes more fun.
№ 437410   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2022 / 11:51
For this Asia loved the cafe: for the sleepy numbness and absolute disharmony. It seemed to be somewhere outside of time and space. Istanbul was always in a rush, and apathy reigned in the Kundera cafe. The people outside clung to each other; to hide their loneliness, they pretended to be closer to each other than they really were. And here everything was the other way around, here everyone pretended to be much more detached than in reality. This place seemed to deny the existence of the entire city.
Quote Explanation: One of the main heroines of the novel, Asia, loves to spend time in the unusual cafe "Milan Kundera", which gathers a diverse contingent.
№ 424522   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 22:03
This indifference had its own rhythm. It rolled and released again, and with it the mood jumped from extreme to extreme, from hot to cold, back and forth, like a pendulum.
№ 424198   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 08:57
Only three categories of people are capable of absolute indifference: hopelessly naive, hopelessly withdrawn and full of hopeless hope.
№ 424197   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 08:54
Strength, words, feelings - I am completely exhausted. I'm numb. I can't and I don't want anything.
Espresso has long since cooled down; finally I tear the cup from the saucer and pour all its contents into myself in one sip. The drink makes me winc, the bill is paid, and I find myself on the street again. Oh my God, it's such torture to live these minutes, to exist, to go somewhere, to do something!... Be.
№ 418019   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 18:06
How often it happens that we imagine ourselves as brave fighters, fearlessly coping with any troubles, but one has only to be in the face of danger, and fear deftly restrains movements and apathy occurs, for which it is then ashamed to look oneself in the eye.
№ 415291   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 19:18
Our society is driven into a state of madness with the help of psychological shocks and tensions. Consciousness has clear limits of comprehension, both in relation to the number of changes and in relation to their nature. After a series of continuous shocks, the target population enters a state where its members are no longer willing to make choices in changing circumstances. They are overcome by apathy.
№ 412933   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 07:18
So long sentiment,
It doesn't matter now.

Прощайте, чувства,
Это больше не важно.
№ 408533   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 21:36
I don’t know which of the people needs to die for me to yearn so much ...
№ 407245   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2020 / 12:45
Apathy is really the answer. It is easier to forget about drugs than to struggle with difficulties. It is much easier to steal a thing than to earn money on it. It is much easier to beat a child than to raise him. Love is costly, it takes effort.
№ 402849   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 15:36